The Atlantic's Jaw

Yay, a new member! Welcome to the site and out RP!

Btw I really wish we were all friends irl because that would be fab and we would give everyone such a hard time xD  
Guys I have an idea. What if i just drew out all of our characters?

alright, hello guys. i'm afraid that i have to drop out of this rp because personal issues are really getting the better of me. i know y'all noticed that i haven't been posting so if you want to find a new quartermaster, it's all good. i'm really sorry!

Mae: Are you okay, Sebastian? I know that you cared about her. I know that you get on everyone's bad side because of me.

I was so very much looking forward to joining all these talented writers in weaving together this tale, but alas, my timing sucked.

And so I submit this post. In comparison to any of you I'm a toddler. So I'm going to be the really stupid toddler who grabs a stick and takes a swing at the wasps nest. I apologize if that's a terrible analogy but I'm running off two hours of sleep and incapable of coming up with something better. @Imrealk nearly managed to get this started up again, unfortunately that was three weeks ago. So here I am, seeing if I can get this back on its feet. I apologize for the length of this post. Please refrain from killing me for this.

Your move, wasps.

Sincerely,

The guy hoping this doesn't sting him in the ass.

[\spoiler]

Wow, it feels so good to see that people still has interest in this. @Phantasm, would you really like to bring this back from the dead? Because if so, me and the others may be more than happy to help.

I honestly don't remeber this at all, or even if I signed up in the first place. However, I will look at this again, and look at my character, if I made one.

OH! PIRATE RP! I'm definatley joining, if I haven't already made a character, still a bit hazy there.

I really would. I was very excited when I saw it starting to get back together until I read the date on the last post. Hopefully enough people feel the same that we can start this up again.

Phantasm said:
I really would. I was very excited when I saw it starting to get back together until I read the date on the last post. Hopefully enough people feel the same that we can start this up again.
GUYS WE'RE SO CLOSE I KNOW THIS WAS ON SATURDAY BUT I NEED THIS RP IVE MOVED ON TO DIFFERENT RP SITES BUT NOTHING COMPARES TO THIS RP WE WERE SO CLOSE C'MON WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN

'CAUSE SHOUTING INDICATES URGENCY!

On a side note, good to see you back! If I'm not mistaken that's four people so far who are up for reviving this.

And I just joined, technically speaking considering I didn't have a character until, yesterday was it? Oh, and I firgot the password.

Um.. Is the creater of this named cuddlycthulu? Because if so, he hasn't been on since October (or is it Octobor? On Ipod, excuse spelling mmistakes.). So, the best way to do it in my opinion is to start a whole new thread. Because I cannot be accepted until cthulu gets back on. Unless one of you is a GM and has that kind of power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back