The Atlantic's Jaw

sorry, ive been busy hh! i have read them, but it was a long time ago. i remember being really upset at the ending, haha

Sorry guys, I've been in hiatus just because school has started for me. I really like this Rp, but please don't bombard me with tags when I've been absent for a few days. It causes me more stress, and it's frustrating that RPN has to be one of my top priorities because people are upset that I don't reply as much. I have thought about quitting Rp so that my grades won't suffer as much as they did last year, but I really don't want to have to do that. I just need all of you to understand that just because I might be inactive for a while doesn't mean I want this Rp to fail, it just means that there are things that come first. I hope you understand :3

It's not a problem, don't worry about it at all! I understand not wanting people to get inactive, so really, don't stress over it. But anyways, I'm really liking where this Rp is going! And I hope you noticed my knowledge of plants ;)

I did, rather impressive. Hold on...

Did you bing that? (I say "bing it" instead of "google it" because bing doesnt get enouhh credit.)

((Sorry but I hate bing /:)) but no, I'm studying them at the moment, and I just decided to incorporate that in to the Rp :P plus I lived in a cabin with my friend for two years in the woods. So I'm well educated :3

It's a mythical lotus blossom that was featured in "The Odyssey" . You know, the Island of the Lotus eaters? I love that part of that myth. It inspired me to make a villain based on it for my story!

Really its my favorite flower.

i call it dreamer's lotus because i think it sounds cool, but most everybody else calls it just a lotus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back