CharmingCthulhu

The Desperate Man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_lj5yu0ZNRx1qzegx8o1_500.gif

Any OOC just place in here!

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks awesome. @decomposition 
@CrimsonEclipse You realize that a person who is 6'8 and 125 pounds would be so skinny that they're actually just a dead corpse, right? 
Triple post? Anyway, made some small aesthetic changes to my CS. Nothing that's a big deal.

@CharmingCthulhu, I wanna let you know that @Harlan is probably going to take way more time than a normal person would to make his CS due to... Things he's doing IRL, so we can start without him for the time being and i'll fill him in when the time comes.

Braxnond said:
@CrimsonEclipse You realize that a person who is 6'8 and 125 pounds would be so skinny that they're actually just a dead corpse, right? 
Triple post? Anyway, made some small aesthetic changes to my CS. Nothing that's a big deal.
Sorry

Braxnond said:
Sorry, that was a wrong calculation, I'll fix it later.

@Braxnond Thank you for the information. I will somehow incorporate him into the RP, once we get started which will be soon! 
Just to let everyone know the RP Has begun. I posted a short message, it is a double post so will look a bit odd.

A pirate rp finally my time that iq asked learning pirate was not a waste!

Reserve please if this is open

im excited to have another powder monkey! :>

@Braxnond again, quantity =/= quality. id much rather reply to something short and sweet than rambling and repetitive.

Yeah, it's not like detail adds anything to RPs. I mean, who enjoys reading that anyway? It's not like we all do this because we enjoy writing, or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back