• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Accident

Kiotaro

The Fifth Horseman
An unknown source caused a nuclear explosion in a county. Following the effects of the explosion, buildings were destroyed and most people died. Most. Some people lived and as a result, found themselves with strange abilities. With only a few people in the town left, the government quickly put a dome around the town so the radiation would not spread to nearby towns. , no one gets in and no one gets out. It is a transparent dome. Now everyone inside the dome has to work together, or against, each other to survive until the government actually realizes that there are people inside.

Rules:

1. This is a superpower role play so no supernatural beings.

2. Swearing is fine.

3. Please use correct grammar and try to have correct spelling.

4. No overpowered superpowers. I'll tell you if it is.

5. Romance is fine, but if things get a little saucy fade to black.

6. No godmodding, no Gary-Stu's/Mary-Sue's.

7. No controlling other people, or bunnying.

8. Post at least once every two days. I'd like to keep this active.

9. TRY to have at least two lines for every post. More is encouraged.

10. No copies! Keep it original!

11. Kepe your powers somewhat realistic. Keep them like a nuclear explosion would give them. More physical powers. Think Fantastic Four.

12. Have fun, Kiddies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante woke up on the ground outside of his 'house'. Well it wasn't much of a house anymore, it was quite destroyed. He felt strange. He felt super. He heard birds that he couldn't even see. They were so loud, it was almost like they were right next to him. He looked around to see if anyone else was there. He remembered his wife. Where was she? He stood up, still dizzy and with a huge headache, and managed to stumble to his front door. He grabbed the door and pulled, ripping it right off the hinges. He stared at the door for a second and his head hurt even more. He walked with ataxia in his footsteps throughout his entire house seeing no one. He remembered that he was playing a board game with his wife and then seeing a flash. He couldn't find her. He knew what had happened. She must have been gone. He laid down on the floor and started to cry. She was gone. Forever. He quickly snapped to reality when he felt an earthquake. He thought he was going to die, he ran out of his house, tears still on his face. He was still shaking from the earthquake. The only reason it felt so terrible was because his senses were enhanced. He still couldn't figure it out though. He looked up and saw the sunlight slightly dimmed. He thought something was covering the town. He wiped away his tears and started to stumble through the town looking for anyone, talking as loud as he could, which was not that loud, "Is anyone here? Please tell me I'm not alone!" He looked at all of the buildings and saw the destruction, he knew that he was alone. 
@PaigeAmbrose @Sukiyaki @CrimsonEclipse @kira blackthorn @Deadkool

Nana woke up inside of a house. She looked around “where am I?” She places a hand on her head and slowly raises to a leaning position. She suddenly remembered what happened and looked around for her parents "Mom?! Dad?!" She quickly gets up and looks for them shouting their names. The area around her was destroyed, but somehow she is unharmed. She cautiously made her way out of he building looking around for her parents still calling their names. "Mom! Dad! Where are you?!" She shouted standing on the front porch. She was worried that something horrible had happened to them. What if they are dea.... she shook the thought out of her head as quickly as it came "No I just haven't found them yet. They are here and alive." She looked around and began to walk down the street. Little did she know that if she walked in the other direction she would she what is left of her parents.

The area was quiet, too quiet. She looked around at the destruction. Then suddenly a small cat dashed out in front of her. Shocked she screamed loudly and fell down into the street. Confused at what was happening she did what anyone would do and began to swim up. Oh God what is happening? What is happening? She gets a arm up out of the street and then a her head. "Hello is anyone there? Please help me!!"

(She seems to be stuck in trafic xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo raised his head as he was awoken by Dante's screaming. He groggily looked around and saw the destruction that surrounded him. Some ash blew into his face and he attempted to wipe it off, only to smudge it. Leo scrambled to his feet with a look of fear on his face. He shouted "Hello?! What the hell is going on?!" He was obviously in a state of curiosity and terror. He walked toward the sound and saw a figure, squinting he made it out. Leo said "What happened?" and walked nearer to him. Leo heard shouting behind him he said, hearing the girl's shock "Over here!" and he waved his hand towards them. Leo wasn't sure if she noticed.

Kene lay along the edge of the freezer wall, her arm bleeding from the sharp ice. Glass and jars of preserves and other perishables lay along the concrete floor. The pain of her head sent her over the edge, leaning down into the cool surface of the bottom of the freezer. She had just gone to retrieve the frozen vegetables to restock, and then everything went blank. The metal freezer somehow had survived the carnage, the small hum continuing as usual.

A shiver ran down Kene's cool back. Looking to her body, she noticed the bruising around her leg. The force of the explosion, had obliterated the building and thrown Kene far into the freezer as she had entered. Landing on her leg, she was lucky to not have gone head first, but it wasn't a good result. Kene felt her lungs fill with brisk air before she screamed, the pain of her multiple fractured leg entering her mind. She dug her fingers into the icy walls, blood spurring at the edges of her nails.

Victoria laid in the middle of what use to be the orphanage the rubble as it fell seemed so create a circle around her as if it wanted to leave her unharmed. Dust and smoke srounded her covering her with ash.

Soon she started to wake in panic recalling the events that just happen. Sreaming.Lost. Gone. Was the words the popped into her mind as she looked around her knowing that nobody else made it out alive then the felling if guilt washed over her not knowing why her pathitic life was speared. Slowly standing only to have a jolt of pain spread from her right ankle down to her big toe making a scream of pain leave her throat and out into the open.

She didn't fall down no matter how much she her foot screamed at her with pain to. She was strong and wasn't going to let a sprain ankle make her weak. Slowly limping trying to make sure she didn't put a lot of weight on her right foot. After what seemed like forever she now stood away from what was left of the place she grow up in. With a silent goodbye she limped down the street, leaving her childhood home behind.

Kene, coming out of her screams of pain, looked towards the door.

"No...no, no, no!" She exclaimed, dragging herself painfully towards the door, her hands pressed against the metal rim, slamming at the edges. It wouldn't budge. Trying the handle, the click of the lock meet Kene's already panicked ears. Her plees were soon muffled by her sobs.

It took a time for her to recuperate. And when she did, her eyes traced the outline of a heavy duty can opener.

The metal against her hand burned, and each blow to the heavy duty lock slashed pain into her cut and bruised arm. Switching between hands, her exhaustion was great, her blows missing more often, each softer than the last.

But with a final blow, the lock cracked, and Kene slumped over, the door hinging open to the burning air. Kene lay unconscious, her adrenaline faded.

Dante heard piercing voices. He closed his eyes and waited for his headache to pass. The voices were so loud. He looked and saw a guy and passed him was a girl. He waved and walked over to the guy. "I don't know what happened. Did you feel that earthquake? Are we being attacked? What the hell is going on!?" He said having a delirious look on his face. He almost burst out into tears again. He could throw up from him feeling everything, it was like he could hear everything, smell everything, smell everything, and feel everything.

Luciana opened her eyes and sat up quickly. She tried to remember what happened, but the more she tries the worst the headche gets. She frowned then stood up, looking around the area as if this was the first time she had been here, but it looked familiar somehow. She started to walk around, with no destination, only observing the area. She continue walking and start hearing mumbling voices. As she walked closer, in the direction of the voices, the volume increased. She stopped when she saw two men and a lady standing together, talking. Luciana walked back and hid behind a wall, that were half destroyed, unsure if she could trust them or not. She watched them and tried to listen to them.

She walked well limped for what seemed like hours but she knew she was being overdramatic. The pain in her foot seemed to only get worse. As she limped down the abandoned street looking at all the destroyed cars and houses. Then that's when it started. The pain in her head as if something was moving around reorganizing making her brain different she stopped dead in her tracks as the second pulse of pain went off like a bomb. She tried to hold in her pathetic scream of pain but it was no use, she let it out her mouth the scream seemed to echo out in the distance. She fell on her knees not caring about the little pain that shoot through them and soon found herself in a fetal position griping her beautiful color hair wishing for the pain to leave.

She had her arm and head peaking out of the street and began to cry. "Please help me!! I am stuck. I can't move please... anyone." She began to grab around for the area and continued to phase through the street like she was swimming in it. Her head bobbed under and she closed her eyes. Her heart was racing a mile a minute. What's going on? What's happening? Every time she resurfaced she would shout for help. "Please anyone!!"

Dante saw the girl, moving through the street? What the hell is going on? He walked over to her. "Stop screaming. Gimme your hand." He grabbed her arm and was ready to pull. "1... 2... 3... Go!" He yelled as he pulled he right out of the ground with no force at all. He looked at his hand and said, "What the hell?"

Victoria laid there in the middle of the street the pain in her head was gone now leaving her panting, she forgot about they pain in foot and knees. After a couple minutes she slowly stood up hissing with pain as she stood up right on her foot. She started walking again slowly not wanting whatever caused the pain to her head to come back.

Kene woke, her body sore and cold from the open freezer. Pulling herself out of the doorway towards the warmer, and mostly demolished store front. Looking to her leg, the pain was now a sore, but strong burn and stab. It was manageable. Grabbing the wall beside, she limped through the arrays of shelves and glass. So much glass. She was lucky to have thick soled shoes. Her employee outfit was stained with blood and torn along the side. Coming from the doorway, she looked out towards the street.

Tears came quicker than expected. The sight of the town...no words could describe the cars smoked, buildings collapsed, then the bodies.

People, shopping, out with the family, out at the restaurant, gone. She wanted to call out, see if anyone was still alive in the rubble, but at the same time she feared only receiving silence.

With a rather difficult limp, she headed down the main street, blond hair splayed in many directions, tangled and sodden. Her blue eyes were now dull and nearly grey with fear and desperation.

"Hello?" She mustered in a low cry.

"Hello!" She cried in a second plee, this time something of a decent sound came from Kene's mouth.

Kiotaro said:
Dante saw the girl, moving through the street? What the hell is going on? He walked over to her. "Stop screaming. Gimme your hand." He grabbed her arm and was ready to pull. "1... 2... 3... Go!" He yelled as he pulled he right out of the ground with no force at all. He looked at his hand and said, "What the hell?"
She was pulled, almost thrown out of the street. As she landed on solid ground once more she quickly made her way to the sidewalk her heart still pounding. She clutched her chest and looked at the man, "wha-what's going on here?" She looked at him cautiously, slowly positioning herself to run if he tried to attack her. "Why is the street like water one second and then solid the next. What happened to the city? Who are you?"

Dante put his hands up saying that he wasn't going to hurt her. "In Dante. I'm just as confused as you." He still didnt smile. Why do you mean the ground is like water? It feels pretty stiff to me. And how light are you? I pulled you out really easily." He was so confused. "And could you please stop yelling? It's giving me a headache." Dante said closing one eye in the pain of his headache. His senses were overloading him. He felt like he would explode.

Leo saw Dante run off an followed him. As he Dante help the girl up he said. "Are you okay?" He had a look of worry on his face and tapped his foot nervously. "Oh, Leo by the way. This is insane, to you the ground is like water, you.... Son of a- I'm about to sound insane, but...this is how the game Infamous opened, huge explosion and people are...different. They have powers." He said as he ram his fingers through his hair.

Kene, spotting the cluster in the distance, was nearly confused. After seeing so many dead, the living looked somehow strange. She wanted to call out, but she was far out of a breath. Leaning against a lamp post, she sat, her leg swelled and terribly bruised. Internal blood loss was taking its toll on Kene, and her vision was rather fuzzy. She just hoped they noticed her. (Infamous, great game. The sequels were great too)

Nana looked a the guy who helped him and blushed. "I am sorry. I am just surprised." She was about to continue when another guy ran up to him. She took a few strand of her hair and began to play with her hair. As the other guy began to talk she was checking the solidity of the street. She quietly whispers "he's right. It is solid."

Victoria stooped she couldn't believe her eyes.She saw people she was happy that she wasn't alone and that there people other then here. She didn't move and go over there not knowing if they would accept her or if she could trust them lost in her thoughts she just watched them lips parted lightly.

Luciano noticed a girl (@DemonicPrincess ) and walked up to her quietly. "Um...," poked the girl and smiled, "who are you miss?" She didn't want to go where most people are because off her shyness around crowds. She looked up at her and thought, she doesn't look familiar... Luciano was relieved to see people, even though she dont recognised any of them.

Victoria tore her gaze away from the others and looked down at the little girl who poked her and smiled. She crouched down whimpering slightly as she put a lot of pressure on her foot."I'm Victoria "she spoke sweetly to her "What's your name sweetie?"she said taking ahold of the little girl's hand standing back up.

Luciana tried to think what her name was, but frowned when the headach returned. "Um..." She ignore the headach and tried again. What is my name? Who am I? She asked herself, Lu...Lucia..? No. Luciana? Victoria took hold of her hand. "I'm Luciana," she paused for a moment, realized that she'd remember something, "I remeber my name!"

Victoria laughed slightly "Yes sweetie you remember " she couldn't help herself and thought back to the girls at the orphanage the before she could cry she made the thought disappear from her mind. "Sweetie where are your parents? "

Luciana looked down on the ground, "I don't know. I don't remember." Maybe that's te reason that she's not crying or freaked out by this situation. "What happened?" She asked Victoria and locked around, "where are the houses? Buildings? Shops? My school....?" She pointed to the people that were standing not too far away from them, "maybe they know what happened...?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back