• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Academy of the Gifted Ones... (NOW ACTIVE)

Zombocalypse

Quintessential Badboy

The Academy of the Gifted Ones

Far far away, in a distant, tropical island called Mahiki lies a school known for its bizarre students. The school itself is bizarre, with classes ranging from magic arts to hand-to-hand combat, and has unusual settings like a combat arena and summoning rooms. No normal person knows about this school, and those who do know about it are... well... how do I say it. They're weirdos. They wield magnificent weapons and can cast the most brilliant spells that could build or destroy anything!

You, a high-school aged kid, were invited in this Academy to further hone your special gifts. You arrive in the academy accompanied by a mysterious man who leads you to your dorm room, with an equally weird kid as your roommate.

((Send me a message if you're interested in this roleplay. I'll reserve a spot for you. But also, don't forget to comment here to keep the interest alive.))

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back