Sword Art Online: Server in ruins

First off, that's a man, Eagle.

And furthermore no, I'm not going to stay calm and if you've ever played Anima you wouldn't be calm either.

Finally, what the hell are you doing in the IC? You can't just retcon shit like that in.

Sorry my grandma recently passed away and I've neglected this role-play. I'd like to start playing it after the funeral(tomorrow) but if you'd rather I just drop out I'm fine with that. Sorry again I kind of forgot about this it's just been kind of hectic

then how do you suppose we duel or do damage just say at random" bam X hit the boss/dude with 100 dmg, critical hit"..and just tell it as a story, evading each others strikes endlessly? what happened with the "make it more like a MMO" you guys so excessively expressed.

Anyway that was a question directed at the GM and he responded. As you get the right to mock/criticise to my comments I have the right to ask/suggest everything I like.

I believe that once we have skill ranks and xp and stuff, we should have a system to apply them to..or they are just for show?

also

She's just asking a question.
check my signature...if my char is a girl that doesn't mean I'm one as well...

If I'm talking to someone who's using a certain gender character, I use the gender they are RPing, sorry about that.

You know, you could stop being so rude. Sure, there was a lot of conversation in our bit, but there's tonnes of talking in your part with Turbostar. I apologise if everything hasn't been done perfectly to your liking, but you could just let it go instead of complaining.

Uh no sympathy for Kayla, even after she "Shaped up"..to bad...she just turned around, didn't actually walk away...well guess it up to meeting the next guy then.

Vashet said:
Sorry my grandma recently passed away and I've neglected this role-play. I'd like to start playing it after the funeral(tomorrow) but if you'd rather I just drop out I'm fine with that. Sorry again I kind of forgot about this it's just been kind of hectic
You have my condolences. Take your time to do your stuff and when you're ready hop on in.

@others chill

I'll get the damn post up I just want to get other things done

Yeah, like I really don't know what to post anymore. I think I should probably just have them on their own again to avoid any similar confusion.

well i know that im currently making my way to Tolbana town and then going to make my way to the black iron castle and slowly start to wipe out the Scavneger toads and Kobold troopers a little at a time -.- even though by myself its going to take forever

las0r0o7 said:
well i know that im currently making my way to Tolbana town and then going to make my way to the black iron castle and slowly start to wipe out the Scavneger toads and Kobold troopers a little at a time -.- even though by myself its going to take forever
Are you high? You're level 3. Black Iron Castle isn't going to take a long time to beat solo, because it's going to kill you immediately.

las0r0o7 said:
Nah man you need Dungeoneering of at least 80 to get in there and trust me you're better off grinding Firemaking; the Dungeoneering skillcape isn't really worth it.

@Takemikazuchi

Always got room.

@las0r0o7

The hell are you are doing? Your're doing it all wrong not only is your IC status a mess as skill XP isn't the damn level it's just a progression bar for whatever is being grinded and secondly you have given arbitrary progression inspite of all the leveling junk being handled by me.

Also feel free to bumrush the secret dungeon that you're horrifically under prepared for. Just don't act surprised when you get gibbed harder than the rats getting snap kicked by Kenshiro clone run in Fallout 2.

Anyhoo this my warning against any further shenanigans with the stats without my overview. Heed it well as it will be akin to drawing all pieces of Exodia.

Anima-300x292-1411764964.jpg

Anyway now that we're on the the topic of level ups those who added their free gains and then did the requirements for passing the montage should be level 11 eleven and those who didn't should be like 7

Probably not a whole lot since last time I checked quite a bit of you forgot about the pre montage level up

I want you to realize that this is the first level, I don't need a level 80 dungeoneering to get in plus I didn't say I was going to beat it by myself, I said start to kill some of the monsters, there could be thousands in there, I haven't been arbitrarily giving myself skills stats every skill has XP that it needs before it levels up, not once did I see anything else aside from what appears to be random skill level jumping, I didn't know that you were handling all the skills yourself

wasn't the montage for lvl 3 and the 30 skill lvls? or that was for the premontage and now we have the montage to lvl 11. I'm confused..sry

//also what pre-requirements?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know. I still need someone to explain the stat system to me because I have no idea what my stats exactly are at the moment (except HP and MP depending on where I post them).

No there's like two level ups. One was the one that moved everyone to level three and the the other one was the montage which needed at least two posts to qualify and would further boost you up further.

Well I got that, but I still want to know exactly how the stat system works. I mean I have some idea, but the details flew past me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back