Sword Art Online: Server in ruins

I think you misunderstood me... I meant 30 skill lvls that can be distributed to ALL the skills, that means combat and non-combat/life as well... so the total of all of them should be 30 not just the non-combat/life category

Also by skill level distribution I mean you get nondescript level ups that are like 30 levels worth

I have a question..what are we going to do about damage/success rate and the rest of the stuff?..have you thought about something...that maybe includes the dice system here

And since smithing is a thing might as well axe the distinctions between the various gears to be crafted because of redundancy.

@Vashet Are you dead or still playing cuz I'm about to nuke your CS for clutter reasons.

eXgTurbostar said:
I think you misunderstood me... I meant 30 skill lvls that can be distributed to ALL the skills, that means combat and non-combat/life as well... so the total of all of them should be 30 not just the non-combat/life category
Also maybe :3

Really? I swear I read about the second floor somewhere... Nope, no I didnt. I'm sorry, thank you though.

hey hey hold your horses a little what is with this????

"Since this is your first time playing here is 1000 Col to get you started"...
'Welcome to SAO TFDragon, Since this is your first time playing here is 1000 Col to get you started, have fun and enjoy.'

Another message popped up right after that one

'Thank you for using your activation code, here is the bonus 500 Col to help, have fun and enjoy.'

"Wow, 1500 right off the bat,

"Hello there, welcome to the Kortanko workshop!"
what's with this? Ixa did you give the thumbs up for this?..srsly at least read the other's first post before you start giving yourself money. Better take a look at the NOTES section, you will see that we don't give ourselves lvls, xp or money. We have a GM that does that. You might've not known that but I'm telling you guys now...we just finished the first day and time skipped a little while to not include useless skill training posts. It's a bit to early open shops and get 1,5 k col just for joining the game...we barely got 500 col from the timeskip..even if my char fought boars and while almost everybody was mining and carrying stuff, she only got 1 lvl and 25% on the rapier's skill.
Can't wait to read the rest of your IC posts.

You know we're already far from the point of doing the log on thing. Damn near everyone is ready to move to the next phase of the pseudo time skip. Which is to do some minor dungeon crawling and then hit the boss then some more "grind" and to the third floor

OK how about this, I was with you during the time skip the 1000 was a collective from the time I logged in to now from not spending anything the 500 from the time skip and then having all of that just spent I'm now stuck with 100 and my posts was a big blur from the log in to now

None from me...but I'm curious how the item creation system will work..especially now that we have 2 official blacksmiths, needles to say only one with a opened shop, for now.

By the way, I'm no part of this so don't blame me. I went along with it, I didn't know about it. By the way, I guess I've just been around, rather than fighting, to explain my sudden intro.

I was just explaining to these two.

Should we just continue now? I think it should be either Ixa's or Turbostar's turn, we caused too much grief already Ias.

eXgTurbostar said:
I have a question..what are we going to do about damage/success rate and the rest of the stuff?..have you thought about something...that maybe includes the dice system here
Have you seriously already forgotten the last discussion about this? Do you seriously want to play Rolemaster: Anime Edition?

And wow Eagle I didn't realize your character was some kind of psychic time-traveler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dude, chill out. She's just asking a question. Gotta stay calm. Anyways, it's your turn in story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back