• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

Shaun picked up a Linkin Park album, and piled it with his Kansas album.

"Well maybe they should have." He smiled warmly, looking into her eyes.

(Linkin Park!!!)

"Thanks" She smiled strumming a few chords. "I take it you like music then?"

(Gotta love em'! :3)

"There's not a time I don't have something playing." He chuckled as he piled the CD's and his sketchbook onto the counter, the support group leaflet acting as a bookmark, and pulled out his wallet, "How about you? What sort of music are you in to?"

Nick decided to buy a MP3 player and grabbed one from the shelf, shuffling over to the counter with the man and the woman from the support group, smiling a little. "I'd like to buy this device...thingy." Nick said.

"Alright." Nick grabbed 13$ out of his pocket and handed it to her. "Thank you very much and g'day." Nick smiled as he left through the door.

Shaun was looking at some of the trinkets hanging on the counter while the other guy was paying for his mp3 player.

"Heh." Shaun chuckled a little, pulling out some money, a little more than was needed, "Here you go, keep the change." He winked, "I hope to see you around again.." He waited for her name.

"Clarity..I like it." He smiled back, "see you around, Clarity."

Shaun picked up his things and walked out of the shop with a huge grin on his face, and replaced the CD in his player with Linkin Park.

Shaun spent the rest of his evening listening to his music and drawing in his sketchbook, on one page without even realizing it he drew Clarity. Chase came in once or twice to check up on him, making sure he was still going to the meeting the next day.

After Clarity's shift she went home and spent the rest of her evening relaxing. She sighed thinking how bad school would be the next day.

Shaun whipped up from his pillow, breathing heavily, tears streaming down his face. He clasped his hands over his mouth and tried to soften some sobs.

After he'd calmed down, he pulled off his blanket and walked into the kitchen. It was still dark and he had a few hours before he had to go to school, so he grabbed a snack and collapsed on the couch, watching some TV to calm his nerves a little.

Hollow was up before the crack of dawn, reading in the park with headphones in. It was one of her favorite times of day because she could be alone in a large space.

Clarity woke up crying like she did every day since the accident. Every night the dream was the same, the image of her mother limp against the steering wheel imprinted in her head. She splashed her face with water and got ready for the school day.

Chase walked out of his room about an hour and a half after Shaun woke up, finding him with his face plunged into a pillow on the couch.

"Another nightmare?" Chase questioned him, in a somewhat caring voice, mixed with one of annoyance.

"Mmmmrryeh.." Shaun groaned into the pillow.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but do you know what time it is, man? You gotta get goin'." Chase chuckled.

For a second, Shaun just laid there, before suddenly trying to jump off the couch and falling face first to the floor, his feet still scratching to try and make him move forwards to go and get changed and ready for school.

Clarity went downstairs grabbing her bag and something to eat before heading out the door. Her dad had already gone to work as usual. She walked down the sidewalk by herself to school.

Shaun slid on his hoodie and jacket, put his beanie on under his headphones and grabbed his rucksack before heading out the door. He stopped off at a small shop on the way and grabbed a coffee and some gum.

He walked along the streets with a less than stellar look on his face, nearing his school. One of the places he despised most on the planet.

Clarity walked down the street nearing the school. She walked inside sighing as her old friends shook their headsat her. She went to her locker grabbing her stuff for first period.

Shaun went and sat in the back corner of the Art room, waiting for first period to start. He set all his stuff down and had a drink as he drew on a new page of his sketchbook, music set quite loud so he didn't have to listen to anyone else.

Clarity yawned and walked to first period. She walked into her history class and sat down in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back