• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Support group rp

There she was again... Holow was sitting just a few rows up from him. He'd seen her on his second time here where she briefly spoke. The first thing he noticed about her was her bright hazel eye's. By this time Nick had finished up his introduction. He hated how this place that was supposed to help give you back control of your life just made him feel ever more out of control.

Holow could see the counselor, her stomach rumbling lightly. She flushed, keeping her gaze down as she tried not to think about the food across the room.

It wasn't Moa's first time at the support group and it certainly wouldn't be her last. She didn't want to go and made it clear, by sobbing all the way there. Her mom was doing her best to calm her but it was hopeless. Moa cried as hard as she could, begging to go home. Her mom almost gave in. Moa thought she had given in until her Mom opened the car door for her.

"Go on in, sweetie. You're late enough as it is." Her mom bent down and kissed Moa on the cheek, "Try and make friends."

"If you loved me, you wouldn't make me go!" Moa said, too tired to sob anymore. She rubbed her sore eyes on her jumper sleeve. Her stomach was churning and she prayed that she wouldn't throw up. She never did throw up but that feeling of sickness and ickiness set her on edge. Slowly, Moa walked into the community centre.

Moa really was late, possibly the last person here. She sniffled a quiet apology for interrupting before sitting down in one of the few remaining chairs with a thump. She slumped down in her chair, silently counting the seconds until she could leave. She just wanted to go home! Why was that so much to ask? She wiped her nose on her sleeve and sniffed.

Clarity looked over to see a girl crying. Since everyone was talking with each other she went over to the girl. "You okay?" She asked nicely.

Nick slumped down in his seat. Who cared about him anyways? He was just a 'normal' psychopath who imagined a fake crisis. ALS? Aids? Heart disease? All things that he thought was wrong with him while he was just growing.

Holow looked at Nick for a moment, her gaze shuffling back down as her stomach rumbled again, causing her to blush darker than before.

Nick noticed someone look at him and looked at her, looking back at the ground soon after. Apparently none were communicating with others and he pulled his phone out.

Brooke felt uneasy. He sat there and finally lifted his head. He looked around hoping to see someone he knew. No luck. He slumped in his chair as he chewed his gum. Brooke took off his jacket, he felt impatient as he waited there for the group to start.

Moa looked up, sharpish, to see another girl standing beside her.

"I... I'm fine..." she said, though she sounded uncertain, "I'm okay. I just... I wanna go home!" Her eyes began to water again, "Why can't I just go home?"

"Hey it's okay, these never last long. You'll be home in no time" Clarity sat down in a chair next to the girl.

"I know." Moa said, "I'm not stupid." She began to tap her foot on the floor, wriggling around in her chair. She was unable to find a comfortable position to sit in. She dabbed at her eyes with her sleeve. She looked around with unnerve. So many people that she didn't know; the thought made her uneasy.

"Well I'm Clarity, I think I've seen you here before. What's your name?" She asked trying to keep the girl distracted so time would pass quicker.

"Um..." For a second there, she forgot her own name. Then, she remembered. She swung her legs back and forth.

"Moa. My name's Moa. I... My mom thinks that this group is good for me. But... It isn't." She shook her head, bending over a little, "I feel sick." She pushed her bangs back out of her eyes and wiped the sweat from her forehead, "How long left?" It felt like she'd been here hours. It had only been minutes.

"That's a nice name, Moa." Clarity didn't tell her how much time was left knowing it wouldn't help her. "So how old are you?"

"I'm fourteen. You didn't answer my question." she chewed her lip, crossing one leg over the other, "How much time left?" Why was Clarity still talking to her? People didn't normally try and hold a conversation with her.

"Well I'm not going to tell you that. I'm just trying to help you, I guess." Clarity brushed back her blonde and blue hair.

"You're not helping me at all!" Moa exclaimed, waving her hands around in frustration, "Ugh..." She slid down in her seat and fiddled with the corner of her shirt.

Nick decided to start an conversation with the observing girl next to him and mumbled, "Why are you here?" loud enough so she could hear.

"Sorry...just trying to be helpful for once" Clarity shook her head going back over to her other seat.

Holow looked at him to the side. 'I would rather not say." She said in a quiet voice. The nightly episodes where to much to tell someone else.

"I told mine. The one thing that almost drifted me toward severe depression." Nick whispered silently. "Do you have to deal with the thoughts; and beliefs of having a disease, a virus, a parasite while your exhibiting pain symptoms..." Nick frowned.

Holow shook her head. "No, but that doesn't sound pleasant." She said curtly, her eyes shifting downwards. She really wasn't comfortable talking with anyone at the moment, not even if they had scary thoughts too.

Clarity sat in her seat and took out her books to look at for the remainder of the time. She didn't make many friends anymore since she usually kept herself so busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back