• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superpower school

(LOL xD I wonder how Skylar will react when she finds out and THEN finds out it's Ren's fault? xD Ren you're in for a world of hurt!) 
Skylar nodded. "Alright. I promise. Just stay away from him, okay?"

Min shakes her head "I have to give him the information, Skylar. I never go back on my promises or favors ever." She looks into Skylars eyes with extreme worry "YOU have to stay away from HIM. He could really hurt you... I mean it stay away... I- I don't want you to get hurt your my first roommate and one of my closest friends" she begins to choke up her eyes glistening. 
(Everyone responses is making me crack up, I think I ruptured something)

Desmond watched Zachary continue to hug Starling. He was a little surprised that she was a real hero already. He realized his mouth was slightly open as he saw Ren slink towards them. Great, this kid again. He tried to remember his name, but it just wouldn't come to him. He also saw Lexi was tensing up by the second. He couldn't let her go nuts with her powers, especially as upper classmen were around.

He nudged Lexi, and whispered out of the corner of his mouth. "Think you can use your power without anyone knowing? That'll get us out of here before this kid gets us in trouble again. Just find something you think would work for the list. Starling and I can distract these guys." Desmond hoped his plan wasn't as crazy as he thought it was. He thought about Starling telling Lexi to not use her powers, but shrugged the idea off. What was the worst she could do? Report him to Elastic?

Actually yes. That was the worst that could happen.

"Okay. I'll stay away." Skylar lied smoothly. He's not getting away with this. Not by a long shot. "I'll be right back. For once, just stay in the room." Skylar begged before standing and walking out. Once out the door, she closed it and took off running. "Ren." She whispered. "It's urgent. It's about Min. I think she's in danger." She hoped he'd get the full message. She'd never said a full message to him, just his name to call him.

*Damien trains on a punching bag on the gym, he punches at human speed, jabbing at it with focused strikes.

(But hey evil Min is manipulative, jealous and possessive. If she wants something she will mark it as her own and fight anyone who has their eye on it)

Ren looks at the Smoke kid "Oi smokey you arn't whispering quietly enough" That and I can hear you with the mic I stuck on your neck.. Ren smiles and phases out of solidity just to be sure he wouldn't be forcefully taken by miss power puff girl. Then Ren hears Skylar on another frequency about Min being in danger. "Sorry beautiful and gray puff boy I am off!" He gives Starling a kiss on the hand and turns to Zachary "don't let em rob you blind now." He gives a wink and walks into a door portal shutting it behind him.

Ren appears next to Skylar, "What's wrong? Is Min hurt? Is she okay" the desperation and worry was obvious in his voice.

"Not yet but she will be. Damien is using her to get to me. He threatened her. He's using her as a spy to try to kill me." Skylar explained.

Starling said no.

But is it really such a bad idea?

I did something really awful...

Lexi opened her mouth, no words coming out as her throat felt dry. Desmond had nudged her. Asked her for help.
No.

In and out. No harm. No foul.

"Desmond...I don't..."

Someone counting on you. Is that really such a bad thing? Might even get a hug out of it. Gratitude. Job well done.

I made a-

Heroes help people. They get the job done.

Pale as a sheet Lexi gulped, a small frown on her face as her lips pursed together. She let the world fall silent around her as everyone seemed to freeze in place. She looked at Starling and her gut seemed to twist in knots. But she walked around the roof. Noticing a pin of the school's insignia at the oval table she looked at it. Never seen these before. It was probably for them. She wrote a sticky note

"WILL RETURN AFTER SCAVENGER HUNT. I AM SORRY"

She stood in the same place and the sound returned. You might have seen a small frame move but that was if you were paying attention to her. The pin in her pocket. Lexi looked up, this was the moment Ren announced that Desmond was heard...and what he said had echoed.

She was too riddled with guilt and self choices to hear the echo in the first place. The guilt seemed to drop on her like weights.

Mr. Elastic was in the middle of throwing....teaching students another UNDERSTANDING YOUR POWERS COURSE.

He saw Spawn of Satan from an earlier class waltz in and just use a punching bag. His arm extended grabbing him by the ankles as he whipped him. "I AM TEACHING THANK YOU VERY MUCH. GO DO YOUR ROCKY IMITATIONS SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

Ren clenches his fist in anger "that bastard using my poor defenseless sister as a spy! I'LL KILL HIM!"

tumblr_m6xnbmhax31ro8cnpo1_500.gif
Ren turns to Skylar "you stay away from him. I'll handle this..." Ren walks off with a fierce determination. He was ready to send someone's limbs to the four corners of this dimension he was out for blood.

Meanwhile, In the empty dorm room

Min held Flopsie over her face to stop from laughing Oh this was perfect! absolutely perfect! I an a genius the best ever. With Skylar out of the way soon Damien will be mine, and that will be one more to my collection of allies. Hmmm delicious allies. Then suddenly she feels the bloodlust of her brother aimed toward Damien. "Shoot!" Min exclaims and concentrates on her brother Ren don't you dare hurt a hair on Damien's head you hear me!! But Ren didn't respond his blood lust was blocking out her message. Min sighed and hopped out of the window and floated around the school sensing her brother out. Ren... stop you idiot you'll ruin my plans.

Ren was angry and somehow lost all sense of direction he was wandering aimlessly through the halls angrier than ever. He looked around and punched a locker "Dammit! Where is he!!" But something was odd the dent in the locker was huge and some cracks in the wall could be seen, but the odd part was the sound. It sounded as if he hit something hollow not a wall.

(The Lantern Man? I'll only go on with Ren until Katerang gives the Okay or Nokay)

"Hey man, have you seen me hear before?" Leo said. "No. And I don't plan on coming back. I'm just here to give Starling the Vest. By the way, I think I can get the ring. I'll be back." he tossed Starling the vest and headed down again. The hard part was actually finding the teacher. Then he created a small explosion in front of the teacher. While he was distracted, Leo ran up behind him and hit the back of his head, using only a little power. The teacher slumped down into an unconscious heap. Leo slipped the ring off and hurried back.

The very moment Leo hit Henry Savolt, the teacher who had been napping at his desk snapped his hand onto the boy's wrist.

"Give. It. Back." He said.

In Leo's mind there would be an unholy

GIVE. IT. BACK.

So loud it would block out any and all thoughts, and be the only thought echoing in the boy's mind. Savolt's power was hypnosis. There was a reason he was the highest paid teacher in this school.

((I play Savolt, please give me time to respond back to you before assuming his actions))

Desmond tore the microphone off his collar as Ren vanished again. "What an ass." He muttered as he tossed it to the ground and stepped on it. "Thinks he can just open those doors whenever the hell he wants and moves around the school like he owns the friggin' place." He realized he was muttering to himself and stopped, just in time to notice Lexi standing uncomfortably next to him.

He looked at the girl, and raised an eyebrow. He became suddenly aware that his 'master plan' was known to everyone on the roof. Great. Now you're in for it now, Rowe. He thought to himself. Desmond prepared for Zachary and his own team mate to enforce the rules on him.

Leo crumpled to the ground when the voice entered his head. he caught himself and held out his hand. Somewhere in his subconscious resisted. Crimson energy looking like electricity snaked across his hand. In an effort to avoid damaging the precious ring, he dropped it on the floor. With the last of his will power, he said "Scavenger... hunt..."

Henry stood up and looked over the boy. His tall skeletal frame made him look like the reaper himself as he stared. His expression cold. Icy. Dangerous.

When the ring clattered to the ground, the echoing boom in the boy's head had stopped. He bent down and picked it up, his bony fingers playing with it. "What is the polite thing to do when you need something from someone else?" He said, his voice deadpan of any emotion at all.

But in his eyes you could see the anger in the ice blue gaze.

"The polite thing" he muttered, "is to not give someone a migraine. Have you ever seen someone just give up their wedding ring for some stupid scavenger hunt? I certainly haven't. Besides, if everything went according to plan the ring would be back on his finger before he woke up. I tried to make this as far from awkward as I could. it's not my fault Elastic didn't give out more "normal" items for this hunt."

(dinner time, be back soon.)

Ren moved his attention from the locker and turned to Skylar "I thought I told you to stay back! I don't want you near this creep! This is MY fight why wont you listen to me!!" He stopped and realized that he was repeating her words. He slumps down and laughs "wow do we sound alike or what?" Ren sighs and looks up at Skylar more calm his eyes clear and nomal he gave a heart stopping smile

Skylar walked up to him. "Please leave this to me. He's after me. I won't let you get caught in the middle like Min did." She took his hands. "Leave everything to me. I can do this."

Not the right answer.

The polite thing would be to not throw explosions in front of him and injure a man for an object. The polite thing would be to ask for it and explain the situation.

Ignorant. Self absorbed brat.

His ice blue eyes did not leave the child's gaze as it seemed to only sharpen with a dangerous level of anger. But his words read no emotion at all, as if he was lazy and uncaring in the situation. "Focus."

Ren smiled and got up he looked her straight in the eye open his mouth and said

"HELL NO"

"I am not letting you go after him. Who knows what he can do? Do you know? Are you prepared to die or worse be molested by him. I won't let that happen I don't care why you feel so obligated to fight him, but you will not go near him do you understand?! So help me God, I will portal you to another dimension to keep you safe!"

"OF COURSE I DO DUMMY!!" Ren said bluntly he didn't realize what he was saying he was just so angry at everything he let the words come out. "I don't want you getting hurt now or ever. That's why I am training you so you can be stronger so no one can hurt you, but that doesn't mean you can't be protected."

Min finally found Ren, but Skylar was with him she hid behind the adjacent hallway listening in on their conversation she wasn't pleased with what she was hearing. What is that fool doing? I swear he is useless to me. She continues to listen in.

"I will protect you." Ren said face serious.

Elastic blinked as he had whipped Demon Spawn earlier ((@DemonRiderRai )). The kid had gotten up from the bleachers apparently and left the gym.

Guess that was one way to leave.

((Elastic teaches classes in the gym, he responded to you))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back