• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superpower school

"Ok, according to society the correct thing to do would be to ask" Leo said. "Besides, it's not like I actually hurt him. the explosion only left the smallest scuff on the floor and he is simply unconscious. Not even a little brain damage. And it's not like I can wake him up and start over. I'll confront him about this later after he wakes up. After all, shouldn't the punishment be dictated by the victim and not the witness?"

((Forgive me if this is rude, but this is starting to get out of hand. Every player here has characters they care about and want them to continue. But seriously guys....

1. If you are in a scene with another character and are engaged in conversation. Wait for them to respond. We all have lives outside this roleplay be it school work, dinner, seeing friends. Someone should not be punished because they were gone for a few hours. It isn't fair for the person you ditch, they might have had something planned out.

2. Do not write for another character. Don't. That's God Moding. That is SEVERE Roleplaying no no. I designed this scavenger hunt, planned it with Katerang and there are tasks you need to figure out, problem solve together. It means INTERACTION with NPCs, not forced conclusions. You don't know how that NPC will respond. You just don't. Don't assume.

3. Read the posts. People have been blatantly ignored. Scenes have been ignored. Read the posts. It's ok if it happens by accident but this has happenned so many times here its just disrespectful to the person you ignored. This is a story.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but guys...please. This ruins the game for me when stuff like this happens. I bet it ruins it for other people too)) 
Henry looked down at him. "I am that him. I am that teacher. Please leave my classroom."

((I thought it was Shadow Satan? XP sorry guys I had class... Only night I have class on is Wednesdays...))

Zachary turned to glare at the group, "NO THIEVES! LEAVE!" He grabs Starlings hand as she turns with a pathetic look on her face of shame, "hey, I know the classes will make you do things to question your alignment but you are welcome back any time... You can even bring some of your friends... Just not all of them next time... Like one, JUST one." And he lets her go at the complaint of someone that they can't find their pin,"where did you leave it this time?"

"I don't leave it places it wanders off on its own!"

((Wanted to wrap this up quick cuz the villains are fuuuuuun))

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SEE!!!

Min was dumbfounded, no flabbergasted, no astounded she clawed the wall creating a huge gash. Oh hell no! This girl is going after one man to the other! She couldn't have MY Damien so she goes after MY brother, MY YOUNGER BROTHER!!!! Oh she is dead I will kill her myself, I will eat this girls kidney for breakfast I WILL KILL HER. Min stepped out from where she was and glared at Ren and sent him a mental message Tell her you sense me coming, Dear brother of mine. Min walked around the corner.

Ren was so embarrassed he wanted to hold her and hug her he wanted to but he looked up and saw Min and his face paled. He was whiter than his hair. He pulled Skylar away "I sense my sister near." Ren looked in the direction behind Skylar and behold Min came floating by and turned to them. "Ah there you are Skylar! You were gone for so long I got worried and went to look for you!" Min floated over smiling at Skylar as if she hadn't seen anything. Min looked at Ren and then back at Skylar and smiled. "Come on let's go Skylar we can have a girls night in!" Min smiled brightly at the girl grabbing her hand. 
(What's up Skylar?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Just trying to find you.)

Skylar looked back at Ren before Min dragged her off. "What are we going to do tonight? Who's all coming?" She asked Min curiously.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am Doctor Henry Savolt. I am the teacher you threw explosions at and hit," he went to the back of his head, feeling the stickiness of blood as he showed it to the child. "in the head all for an assignment. You show no remorse. No apology. Your words spin as if I am the one to blame. Leave my classroom immediately."

Same monotone voice coming out but the teacher looked absolutely terrifying. He placed the ring back on his bony fingers and waited in silence for the boy to do so.

--

Desmond looked at her and she wasn't quite sure what that expression was. She just grew more pale. Thieves. That's what she did. Lexi gulped and felt the impulse to return it...just zip into the void and return it.

Don't.

She ducked her head down and power walked down the stairs off the roof.

--

Kriss.

He knew that voice. "A guy in white clothes ruffled your hair. Sorry. I don't mean to...I don't know how to turn it off. I don't mean to pry like that Kriss. I'm sorry."

Min smiled at Skylar "well I thought u would be just us for right now, we can watch moves and eat junk food do nails and stuff like that." Min smiled happily there is no way Skylar will go for all that girly stuff I'm gonna have so much fun with her. Min faced Skylar "I just got the notebook and 16 candles and I love pretty in pink!"Although Min is obviously crazy this was actually not a lie she did like all those movies.

Ren looked at Skylar as she was dragged off as she turned the comer he heard his sisters voice again You have until 5 am tomorrow to get me something useful so I won't kill this girl. Even if I really REALLY want to. Before Ren could respond she disconnects from her brother. He clenches his fist and punches the locker again "Dammit!"

(Oh don't worry Ren will come through.....probably :devil:)

(For the record, there would be no blood.)

Leo shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry. Can you blame a guy for trying? At least I'm trying to finish this." He headed out of the room with no regrets. All he could do now was head for the next item.

Min turned back around and put her hand to her cheek trying to think but as her back was turned to Skylar she gave a evil grin. She twirled around, face normal and said "I know how bout we train for the tournament!! I think we could use some practice!!" Min smiled as she floated around Skylar "sooooooooooooo what do ya think?" she jokingly begins poking Skylar.

"Min smiled well then let's find a cool place to train" Oh child you have just written your doom. Min floated around Skylar and let her lead the way. "The gym still has class so that's out. You have any ideas?"

Skylar smirked and nodded. "The Tundra Bowl. Ren took me there once. It's completely isolated. We won't hurt anyone. We can push our powers to the limits."

Min frowned "I can create portals like my brother, but I can't stay in them for more than a few minutes I don't know why though....." Min trials off in thought and then strikes her hand with an idea "How bout I open the dimension and you go in and I can try to manipulate the area while your in there. It will totally be safe, because I'll keep the portal open so you can get out when you need to!" Min smiled brightly at this idea.

Skylar shrugged. "Worth a shot. Beam me up, Scotty." She smirked. 
( Hey @Sukiyaki sorry I took so long. The website keeps being weird.) 
(Night!)

(Okay night Skylar we'll do it tomorrow) 
Ren curious of the locker opens it the damaged door falling off its hinges and onto the ground with a loud clang and sighs. "Nothing but wall Ren, your going crazy and wasting time." Ren walks into a portal and steps out and looks around.

Nialla had no idea there was a school so huge for super powered students. She'd heard stories, of course, and even read a (supposedly fictional book series about a place like this, but never in her wildest dreams had she expected to even see it, but she was going to attend it. She was a year behind everyone else already, only having been allowed into the school due to her high grades and status as the hero of Dallas.

She spent much of the trip to the school worrying about if she would be judged based on why she was allowed in, or her age, but let the panic go eventually. If people tried to be bullies, her mother taught self defense for a reason. They weren't going to get far.

After days of driving halfway across the country, Nialla got out of her mother's car, eager to meet whoever was going to give a more in depth explanation about what she would be doing while enrolled.

Min opens the blueish purple portal behind Skylar and a great sucking wind pulls Skylar in. The world is similar to that of thet tundra bowl however it is completely ice all around. "Alright I'm gonna try to manipulate it now!" Min shouted to Skylar, her voice reverberating around the walls. Min closes her eyes and focuses really hard on the ground and a cute little smooth blue bunny rabbit appears and so do a few birds. Min opens her eyes and looks at the critters and smiles.

(think a blue glass realm which you are surrounded in. And don't worry your safe if you need to be rescued call for help and someone Lexi will save you.)

The pin in her pocket felt like a searing hole, burning and reminding her that she was a little thief. shed give it to Desmond and starling at lunch. Right now she needed to breath. Calm down.

Just for a minute.

As she walked down the hall she spotted Skylar being warped into a portal with min standing there. Tilting her head she remembered the gym....the yellow vomit.

Something bad by accident was going to happen. She walked over trying to ignore the presence of the pin. "What are you two doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back