• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Superpower school

'Whatever the new guy can do?' Leo though to himself. 'Well, at leas they aren't asking.' "Shouldn't we get going? I mean, this is for a grade. You mentioned to roof, right? So lets get going."

"Kriss?! How the hell did you find my..." Desmond stuttered as the girl pulled the snake out of his backpack seemingly out of nowhere. "And who put that stupid snake in my bag?!" He smoked away from the group to put a couple feet between them. Why was it whenever he had an opportunity to be somewhat normal, something goes totally wrong and gives him a mini heart attack?

He watched as her and Lexi laughed at his reaction, and realized how ridiculous the whole situation was. "I shouldn't even be surprised by you anymore." He laughed too, motioning for his bag. "I'll take that back now, just... Keep the snake outta there please?"

Zachary was playing cards with a few other members of the hero faction. There was actually a bunch of them up on the roof milling around during a study period or because a teacher was out, only they were covered by a glamor. Being on the roof had it's disadvantages, like being in plain sight, so when they could this guy Peter put a glamor over them so they couldn't be seen.

"So Zach," one of them called to him when the girl showed up on the other side of the glamor, "Did you collect another Null?" Null was what they called those without a faction, weather it was because of no choice or not old enough yet.

Zachary ran a hand over his short hair, "Yeah... Sorry but she re-"

"Reminds you of yourself... That's what you leaders always say" One of the others finished for him that was actually how that guy had joined, he was taken under a leaders wing when he was just a Null sophomore.

"shut up..." Zach protested weakly, he knew all leaders were alike where they always looked for those who needed their help. He waved to Peter and he dropped the glamor around the group, also accidentally dropping the glamor around the Greenhouse for a second, it was the heroes actual HQ so Peter noticed it as soon as he let it drop, only letting it be visible for barely a second.

"Hey Skylar... Guess the group knows you come up here now,"waving at others who had also just appeared.

--

Kriss grinned and draped the snake over her shoulders before handing the bag back to its rightful owner, "It's my job to keep everyone on their toes!"

"We're cool, don't worry about it Min." He said. He honestly believed her too. She was a friend a good friend. But the images lingered and the feelings he felt still left him with goosebumps. He forced himself up still playing with the seaglass.

He was going to just....lie down for a bit. Sometimes it took awhile to shake off memories. This was one of those times.

--

Lexi grinned about to say what be did was snails pace compare to what she could do....but then starling said her peace....

And she was right. She lowered her head the guilt smacking her hard in the face again. "Sorry starling I..."

And then snake. Lexi snorted laughter. A physical snort as she tried to contain it in.

"Let's follow starlings lead to the roof." Snorting again from the snake fiasco

"Keep me on my toes? Christ, I'm gonna have grey hairs by the end of the school year if you keep this up!" Desmond wasn't particularly mad, he was just shocked how he could fall for the same trick twice. He watched the snake slither by him, paying absolutely no attention to the young man that it had just caused some major stress. He noticed his bag was significantly lighter now that the snake was gone.

He had been carrying that stupid thing in his bag for a day without even knowing it. His heart almost leapt into his throat as he quickly unzipped his bag. In a half panic, he rummaged through it until he found what he was looking for: the phoenix egg. "Thank god. Last thing we needed was that stupid snake to eat our only item we have from the list. He carefully wrapped it in a spare towel he found hanging in his bathroom to add some protection to it.

Desmond looked at Lexi with amusement. "Now there's a laugh. Never would've thought I'd hear you snort though."

Damien walked around campus, bored and alone. "I feel sleepy". He rubs his eyes and scratches his chest as he continues to walk about. He let's out a huge yawn before stopping in front of the girls dorm. He shrugs and lays down in the doorway, slowly drifting into sleep.

Skylar sighed. "You know what? I'm sorry. I distributed your meeting and I shouldn't even be up here..." Skylar felt more and more awkward and uncomfortable by the second.

Min was either angered or uncomfortable by the whole situation, Min smiled and gave a sigh "Well I guess I'll have to speed up the process." As Min begins to walk down the hallway. Brother of mine I await your company. Ren slowly walks out form the portal and looks at his sister nervously. "Hey, Min what's ne--" Ren was cut short as he was embraced by warm arms around him. Min smiles "I's good to see you again brother. I am so glad you found me."

Ren was stunned for a moment but them he held his sister tight tears almost forming in his eyes. "I missed you so much sister. I am so glad you've regained your memories. I did everything you told me to--." Min crushed in her brother's arms looks up at him. She pats his back "Umm Ren. Your kind of crushing me." Ren realized that Min hasn't gained her memories back, but that her personality was shifting between who she is. Dejected Ren releases his sister and backed away "sorry Min, I just missed you."

Min smiled and placed a hand on his arm "hey don't apologize you know you have done... less duchy things lately and I am proud of you." Ren smiles at the girls words. "Well with the words of pity from my sister. I think I am done from the day." He kisses his sisters hand and falls down into the portal. As he disappeared Min looked downward at where he were and gives a sly smile "Oh brother.... my dear brother..." She then looks up and around then begins to skip down the hallway.

(yay! I'm back!! Civilization!!)

As Ren finished his shower and put on some pants he plopped himself in his comfy chair. Ren hoping for some R&N sighed as he heard his name from the mic in his ear. He was too tired to get up so he simply took the chair he was in with him. As he appeared he leaned on the edge of the chair and looked at Skylar with a grin, "well hello beautiful, in what way can I entertain you this evening." Hair still wet he charmingly tilts his head waiting for her response.

(Night :D )

Leo looked at the list again and ran through all of what he knew he could find. "Hey guys, I'm going on my own for a while. I can find these (points to the items he knows he can get) quickly on my own. I advise going to see what else you can find. See ya." With that he turned and walked out of the gym. He quickly and systematically found all of the items he said he would find.

Ren smiled "Well my dear we could always have some steamy fun, I just got out of the shower but I could take another." Ren gives a sly smile he was feeling better, well enough to give a joke or two. He looks down at the girl's face and sighs "fine, maybe another time. So dear how about we go on a heroic adventure?"

((Team Blondie has

-an item from villains lair. Katerang has NPCs to go through

-an item on heroes lair. Katerang has NPCs

- earls vest which is prof march. Currently in the nurses room but should be teaching a class

- Mr.savolts ring which he is currently wearing

- ms. Turners phoenix egg which was retrieved))

Lexi stopped in mid snort, the sound not attractive at all as she straightened her posture. Her cheeks going a small tinge of red as she tried to wipe the embarrassment off her face and give a deadpan expression.

Failing to do so.

"Well....I'm sure no one points out how you laugh." She said laced with sprinkles of sarcasm and layered with embarrassment.

((Hey guys sorry I haven't been on lately! I had to help my sister move into her dorms for the first time, then I had to pack and move into my own dorms at my school... So I start school tomorrow but that just means I'll be on less in the morning.))

((Shog we can say you got Prof. March's Vest since he is only unconscious in the nurses office and it wouldn't be that hard to do.))

"It must be hard to stand on your toes" Kriss said as she picked up Apple and draped him across her shoulders, "Are you a ballerina? because I'm totally going to use that as my next profession." She followed them to the roof. but she wasn't going to go up there with them. She just wanted an answer before going back and making sure Aidan hadn't killed himself yet.

--

Starling led them up to the roof but stopped when she got to the foot of the ladder, "any questions before we go up there?"

--

Zachary was kind dejected Skylar didn't give him a chance to respond before calling a friend up here... he was gonna tell her it was okay to be up here, but he didn't like people coming up here uninvited, "Skylar if you are just gonna flirt with your friend you guys need to leave. This is hero territory and only upperclassman are suppose to be up here, unless you are told otherwise by me... This isn't some all school hangout."

The guys in the background winced when Zachary started using his leader voice. He was usually an easygoing guy... but there were always those kids at the beginning of the year that pushed him too far and he started enforcing rules he was usually lax on.

Desmond stopped as Starlings question lingered. "What should we be expecting up there? Should we be, I don't know, preparing for anything crazy?" He was a little nervous that she would have to ask that question of them, but then again, the past day had been pretty wild.

He shifted his weight from one foot to the other, and then thought about where they were going. "Actually yeah, I've got a question. Are these guys literally hanging out on the roof?"

Aidan sat outside the cafeteria on the hard tile floors of the school. He stood for what was probably forty seconds before his back slid against the concrete bricks, his butt hitting hard on the cold floor. Knees brought up halfway to the chest, each arm rested on them as he played with the sea glass. His entire world was devoid of any color except the color that others had unknowingly allowed him to see.

Most of them not pleasant.

The feeling of pleasure, of entitlement to what he felt haunted him just slightly. Usually in acts of violence there was pain there, something he could reasonably understand why it happened. Grant it, he never had encountered a serial killer and in the shows, they just don't have real human emotions.

Closing his eyes, he played with the sea glass trying to capture that feeling of a little boy idolizing his father and a father passing down his wisdom, letting out a breath to try and expell the lingering feelings of the previous one.

--

When Lexi was a kid....she loved superheroes. She loved reporting. Loved snooping, digging dirt to uncover the truth and stand against tyranny and what not. When she was a kid she ran around with underwear on her head.

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT than the Lexi people knew at this school, who despised what she was and everything about powers.

But that little girl still existed in her. You could argue that her actions now were fear that she wasn't good enough to mantle the responsibilities true heroes pose. Her attitude could reflect her knowing that people can do more harm than good with powers like this and doubt she wasn't good enough. RIght now as Starling, a hero herself...A REAL HERO....was leading them to heroes of today.

How do you geek out...while not wanting to geek out because you wanted to be a civilian. Confliction read all over her features as she cracked her knuckles and kept a slight gap between the group. "Let's just...let's just do this."

She raised a brow at Desmond. They were clearly on the roof because that's what supers do, they just gaze off rooftops. "You gotta read more comics, Desmond."

Damien waked up in the greenhouse under a tree. He scratches his head, standing up slowly." That was a good nap." He brushes the dirt off of his bare chest and pants as he heads out towards the campus." Im hungry."

Skylar was kinda hurt by Zach's tone and glared at him. "One, I don't flirt. Two, he's just a friend. Three, you're not the boss of me. And Four, you're a jerk." She then jumped off the roof and flew to her dorm window and climbed inside.

He notices someone flying in through skylars window. "Seems we might have a perv on the loose." He walks toward the girls dorm slowly, thinking of a plan. "I could just subdue him" he stops in front of the girls dorm just outside skylars window. "I'll just wing it". He jumps up to her window hanging just outside of it as he grabs on to the bottom of the window." Stealth time"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back