• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Steven Universe Roleplay - Canons and OC

Dax001

Lady Cordelia H. Maxwell
I have an idea for a decent, I feel, and would like to (sort of) breathe life into it. The catch is this: I am writing a fanfiction, however i am really really awful at guaging character reactions. For the canon aspect: I would take just about any canon. I'll perfer main canons such as garnet, amethyst and pearl. Connie and Steven for me are easy. as for the OC: this where the rp aspect happens. Don't be another steven, as in a gem human hybrid, without a decently thought out reason. As long as gems aren't Really Really OP as they already are, i request characters be run by me first, please and thanks.

Onto the rp/fanfiction idea.

I've written the fancfictions begging, but the point of my story is a second gem war, after the episode "sworn to the sword" so that way connie isn't useless like chris was in sonic X. Peridot had stolen unknown data from the kindergarten and is now going to use it to recreate other gems from around earth since getting messages to the homeworld is currently a futile attempt. she will then go to war against the gems and steven for the domanense (spell check) of earth.

Please go ahead and comment with your interest. I can't really say i am thrilled with forum rps, but i am happy to try.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we have something in common- I love writing fanfics~ Sometimes with my partners permission I make it into a fanfic :P anyway I'd love to participate in this, my characters are Lapis and Amethyst by the way.

The10thDoctor said:
Well, we have something in common- I love writing fanfics~ Sometimes with my partners permission I make it into a fanfic :P anyway I'd love to participate in this, my characters are Lapis and Amethyst by the way.
They seem to be the easiest to roleplay. Amethyst for me anyway I'm practically almost a carbon copy, only my room is not as bad as her infinite space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back