• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Maka went back to her dorm, where Soul was already asleep.

Shiko actually slept through the night for once without being woken up by nightmares.

(Timeskip to the next morning)

Ichigo stood in front of the class nervous as he looked about them “So uhhh hey I’m your new combat teacher. I’m Ichigo Kurosaki, but don’t call me Mr. Kurosaki, Professor, or sir. It’s weird cause we’re in the same age group.” He told the group
Crona had woken up peacefully and managed to get Shiko off of them before the two needed to get ready for the day so they woke her. After that they went through the school day to the very last class. (Hope this works)

(I'm assuming the last class of the day would be Ichigo's class?)

Maka noticed Soul wasn't paying attention and flicked his forehead. "Quit spacing out, we're still in class."

Shiko also seemed kind of distant, but maybe that was because she just didn't care.

(I'm planning for Shiko to somehow end up in a fight with Black Star at some point, since they're supposed to be rivals. Would you mind playing him?)

Sure, I have a set up for that.)
“Well to start I’ll need a volunteer willing to show me what I’m working with. Youll need to be willing to show off your skills.” He states to the class waiting
Crona wasn’t too interested, but was glad it wasn’t a lecture as of right now. He looked to his side to see Shiko and waved at them as they saw black star raised their hand “I’ll do it. I’ll show you the very best of the whole class” they shouted

"You were the best of the class," Shiko said in response to Black Star's confidence. She still had an air of authority that made everyone listen when she spoke. "Not anymore."

Maka sighed, thinking of the fight what would probably result from this.

Whatever helps you sleep at night princess, I don’t see you volunteering. I think you’re just trying to hype yourself up so no one bothers you” black star comments
Ichigo groaned expecting a fight to break out, but made no move to stop it yet since it hasn’t escalated

"Oh, you think so? I pity people as simple-minded as you. Do I really have to explain?" Shiko shook her head in disapproval. "You humans think you're so strong because of your stupid soul resonance. I can do more by myself than any weapon and meister team... If you've got a problem with accepting that then I'd be glad to demonstrate, by beating your sorry ass 'till I have to drag you to hell's gate myself-"

"You can't kill other students," Maka spoke up. "You'll get expelled."

"If anyone dares try to expel me I'll just have to get Nii-san to teach them a lesson. Nobody disrespects the Devils."

"Running to your big brother for help now, are you?"

"Shut it, Maka. Unless you want me to beat you too, though it'd be a shame to have to hurt a frail girl like you."

"Excuse me?!" Now Maka was angry too. It would seem Shiko had a real talent for pissing people off..

The air suddenly got heavy and those who were on the weaker side couldn’t sit up or stand. “Shut up all of you” ichigo warned as he glared at him “First of all you try to kill anybody and you’ll have to worry about me beating your ass to a pulp more then being expelled. Don’t act so tough cause your dads the king of hell I’ll kick his ass too.” Ichigo then let the air get lighter “Now I only need one volunteer the rest of you need to shut the hell up. Who is my volunteer” he asked crossing his arms “It’s me!” Black star said raising his hand

(Ima de-escalate this for now because Shiko won't do anything with Ichigo or Crona around, but they will end up fighting later)

"Like hell it is-" Shiko started to speak before the door opened, interrupting her. Another student stood in the doorway.

"Um, professor? Lord Death needs to talk to the new student..." they trailed off when Shiko glared at them as well. "S-Shiko..."

Shiko looked back at Black Star. "This isn't over, jerk. You'd better meet me after class. I'll find a teacher to supervise and then it'll be an official fight," she followed the random student out of the room.

Oh, I was thinking they’d argue and ichigo would tell them to settle it via spar.)
“Why wasn’t I told this ahead of time?” Ichigo shook his head as he waved Shiko off “Go and come back when you’re done. I’d like to have a word with you and would rather not give out detention to do that.” He said sighing.
After they left ichigo made black star attack him without using any powers,but it seemed one sided as ichigo just dodged and blocked before he decided it was over making black star get back to his seat “Alright, you all have a lot to learn, but not enough time for today so i guess just ask me questions about whatever”

(That could've worked too but I think it'd be better if they didn't have to hold anything back. They might have destroyed the whole classroom lmao also another teacher (Stein) would be a lot more chill about this whole thing) (Also ima do a quick 'meanwhile' scene because we need to meet one of Shiko's brothers. The one that's actually important xD)

Shiko followed the student to Death's place. She quickly realized the reason she was summoned; one of her older brothers, Niko, stood beside Death, talking about something. He spotted her and his eyes lit up with excitement. He ran over to hug her, lifting her off the ground since she's much smaller than him.

"Shiko! How's my favorite little sister doing?"

"I'm your only sister, Nii-san," she said in a flat tone, not amused.

"That's the point. But I still like you more than the twins, anyway... Death here told me you made a friend already! Who is it? Tell me!"

"Why do you always want to know everything?"

"Because I care about you, duh. You haven't gotten a meister yet, have you? You beat anyone up yet? You've gotta establish dominance-"

"NII-SAN! Stop. Put me down," Shiko growled, and waited until he complied to continue speaking. "Stop bombarding me with questions, jeez. Yes, I made a friend, their name's Crona. No, I haven't gotten a meister and no, I haven't beaten anyone up. I'll be taking on one of the other students later today, though..." This continues for a while. When Shiko finally gets back to class, school's almost over for the day.

Shiko walks back to the classroom, debating whether or not she could just skip the end of the day. She decided against it and came back into the classroom as if nothing happened.
"Hey, I'm back. Not like it really matters," she didn't seem to care that everyone turned their attention to her as soon as she entered. She shot Black Star a glare from across the room.

Maka sighed, "they couldn't have just kept her until class ended? We don't need anymore drama.."

Black star of course shot one back “I hate my job” ichigo sighed and groaned even though it was technically his first day on the job. “Alright as I said since there’s not enough time to do anything you can ask questions about me or the class.” He offered as he sat at his desk shuffling a little feeling uneasy even having a desk “Maka, Black Star, and Shiko all of you see me after class by the way....god I hate saying that” he stated as Crona looked to Shiko “Why’d you get pulled out of class?” They whispered

"My dumbass big brother Niko decided to pay me a visit, apparently. He asked if people were treating me well, if I liked it here, stuff like that. I just told him what he wanted to hear and he left. I guess he was causing a fuss and refused to leave until he got to talk to me, otherwise they would have waited until after class," Shiko replied, rolling her eyes. "Honestly, for a prince you'd think he would be a bit more sophisticated but nope, he's just obsessed with protecting me and Yuki. Mostly keeping the twins away from us." The way she said this implied the twins, Kagami and Hiakari, were the worst bullies of the family, and of course they specially targeted the youngest and weakest of the 6 children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back