• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Soul Eater rp with LunarArt1 LunarArt1 .

Setting: A normal day at the DWMA. Class started a while ago, after the teacher announced they'd be getting a new student that day. The new student still hadn't shown up when there was a knock on the door.
Teacher: (probably Stein but who cares, the teacher keeps changing) *opens the door* Oh, there you are. You're late.
???/New student: Sorry, there was some.. complications that needed to be worked out. It's all settled now.
Teacher: Well get in here, class has already started.

The class looked at the new girl as they walked into the classroom. Some looked with interest others with confusion and the rest either didn’t care or look. Crona didn’t care all that much about the person, but they did have mild interest since that person did have an odd feel to them. They waited for their introduction so that it could possibly provide answers to who this new girl was.
Ichigo was on his way back home from the serite. He had helped them deal with another one of their messes and was glad to be heading home. This of course was ruined by the fact that the dangai seemed to be acting odd. It shook and the walls turned to liquid till he was thrown into it and it sucked him in. Hours seemed to past but it was really just mere minutes until Ichigo was thrown out of the walls and to the ground from an incredible height. “God dammit” he groaned as he stood up in the crater he caused seeming to be outside a school

(Sorry if I forgot to mention that I write in script format, I hope it doesn't bother you. If it does I can switch)

Teacher: Alright, hurry up and introduce yourself. We don't want to waste any more class time.

New student: Alright alright don't rush me. *Stands in front of the class* Okay everyone listen up 'cause I won't repeat myself. My name is Shiko Devil, but just call me Shiko. Even if I am attending this school as your equal, my status still holds a ton of power, so watch how you act towards me. I'm also a weapon, but I don't have a meister and I'd better not have a bunch of weaklings asking to be my partner!

Teacher: Don't threaten the other students. Go on and sit down wherever you can find a seat, I think there's some space over by Crona, but I don't care where you sit. (sarcastically) Don't want to anger the princess, now do I?

(Shiko is actually a princess, and is known by many for being the youngest of the 6 royal children of Hell.)

After the introductions were done the crash could be heard in the school. Crona raised a hand to show where they were so that shinko could take a seat. It was obvious that they really didn’t want to raise their hand and be seen, but did so anyways. The students looked out the window to see what had caused the noise. It didn’t take long for them to gasp seeing a guy climb out. “H-hi I’m Crona....” they introduced themselves to the new student not seeing any appeal in what was happening outside the window.

Ichigo looked around after swiftly getting out of the crater. He didn’t really have any clue where he was and to make matters worse the souls around here felt different in a way he really couldn’t put to words. “I swear they can’t even handle the dangai now? I’m going to kick their asses next time I see them” he said to his blade. In turn his Zanpakto responded for only him to hear ‘perhaps something else has caused it to happen’ he told the orange haired boy “Maybe, first things first is to find out where I am....”he trailed off seeing the students look at him he gave a confused wave “They can see me?”
(Not sure how I feel about it. It doesn’t seem to bother me all that much as of right now)

(Okay I'm going to switch to the normal format, it's easier to be descriptive that way anyways.)

Shiko nods in acknowledgement. "You already know my name. It's nice to meet you." She glanced over at the window, where students were crowded around trying to see outside. "What's the big deal? I swear, you humans get distracted so easily it's kind of unbelievable. Of course, I can't say I'm not also guilty of that sometimes... but as a Devil of course I naturally command more respect."

She suddenly disappears, melting into the shadows and shadow-travelling over to the window to look outside. A few people who know who she is step back to make room for her.

"Hey, what the hell is going on?" she said to the others.
Another girl rolled her eyes, "Wouldn't we all like to know?"
"Don't speak to me that way," Shiko replied sharply.

You don’t need to. Just do what you’re most comfortable with.)
Crona eventually peaked at what was going on and saw a guy walking towards the window with a confused look on his face. He walked up to the window and knocked on it as if asking someone to open it so they could talk. The teacher of course protested against it, but a student did anyways. “Uhhhh hey....” ichigo started rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly “Do any of you by chance know where I am by chance?” He asked carefully seeing as how he still felt a little uneasy about all of this, but had no other way to know “You don’t know where you are?” Crona asked shyly and confused “Nope....kinda why I’m asking” ichigo pointed out

(Sorry I took too long to respond, my cat is practically laying on the keyboard demanding to be petted lol)

Shiko stepped forward, once again people backing away to make room for her.
"This is the Death Weapon Meister Academy. Who the hell are you?" She demanded, slightly glaring and clearly distrustful of him.

"Hey, you don't need to be so rude! What's your problem?" another student (Maka) shouted after seeing how Shiko was acting.

The princess responded with a glare and simply said "I didn't ask for your opinion."

Ichigo raised an eyebrow and looked to the argument going on in there “Well no one asked for your rude ass one either” he commented before looking to the girl in front of him “Ichigo Kurosaki, Subsitute soul reaper and who the hell are you?” Ichigo crossed his arms annoyed. He had dealt with this type of treatment before and he was used to it so he knew how to handle it with mostly controlling his anger if needed if it wasnt he’d let it be known he was angry

Crona looked shy at the two “P-please don’t fight. Would now really be the best time especially on your first day here?” They asked clearly not wanting to have any issues for the time being. It wasn’t really easy for them to say it, but they managed to despite themself.
(You’re good I’m leaving for my second job so my reply time will be funky)

"I'd never back down from a fight," Shiko growled, "but I'm not going to waste my breath arguing with you people. Just know that if ANYONE tries to hurt me, my brothers will drag your sorry ass down to hell with them. Honestly, you'd think Death's students would have enough sense not to mess with the princess of hell..." she turned on her heel and went back to her seat. You could see tears forming in her eyes for a moment, but she quickly wiped them away, not wanting to show any weakness. Her being weak was the reason she was there, after all. She was the youngest and weakest of the Devil family, and was therefore deemed worthless by her parents since she was also a girl, and the only thing princesses were good for was to marry a wealthy prince...

I don’t know who your dad is, but I’ll kick his ass if he tries anything” ichigo commented with full confidence “Wait deaths students?” He said confused as he discussed with his blade using his thoughts. What could it mean? He recalled a theory Kiskue told him about those lost in the dangai are lost in another world. He sighed and hoped it wasn’t the case as he looked to the lady who addressed him rudely as he waited for her reply. Crona followed to their seat and looked to Shinko “Hey....you okay?” They asked carefully having saw the tears formed. “D-do you need to talk or anything at all?”

"I'm fine. It's nothing," her voice quivered a bit at first, but she seemed determined not to cry. "Just leave me alone. I don't need anyone else reminding me of why I'm here..." She refuses to make eye contact with them, showing less of the dominance she had earlier.

Crona looked to them as they tilted their head “are you sure? We can talk after school if it helps” they state trying to be helpful to the new person since they got help when they were knew. It’s true that they were shy, but they’ve been working with Maka on it so it’s possible to at least try. Ichigo crosses his arms waiting for the girl who approached him too answer as he raised an eyebrow to them confused on the situation

The teacher steps forward through the crowd of students. "Sorry about that, that was our new student. She doesn't quite understand how things work around here yet. Would you like to come inside so we can get this figured out? I'm sure lord Death would be glad to help."

"After school I'll be out hunting souls. I have no interest in becoming a Death Scythe, though..." Shiko replied, still refusing to look at Crona. The way she spoke implied she had some other motive for coming to the DWMA, rather than becoming one of Death's weapons. "Really it's none of your business. Now leave me alone." It's obvious that you won't get anywhere with her right now. She's too insecure, distrustful of everyone, even the innocent Crona.

Im sorry death as in the Grimm reaper?” Ichigo said almost as if he didn’t believe her, but shook his head “Fine, but if any of you try anything I’m kicking you asses. With that he followed them out.
Crona wanted to do more, but left the girl alone till after school came where they approached them “Hey, uhhhh shinko....I wanted to kno if you wanted to talk or maybe get to know one another?” They attempted to be nice as a smile formed on their face and they looked to shinko doing their best to appear friendly.
Ichigo couldn’t believe it, stuck in another world with a teaching job for combat was not how he expected his day to go, but then again he didn’t know how any of his days went it was a simple matter of dealing with it. He wandered the school trying to find where his classroom would be so he could work things out

(I've noticed you misspelling my oc's name ; it is spelled Shiko (死子, made up of shi (death) and ko (child)). I'll try not to correct you on much else, though)

Shiko seemed a bit more calm now, being outside of the classroom environment where not everyone was paying attention to her.

She sighed, trying to think of what to say. "I'm sorry for being so harsh earlier, you really seem like a kind person. But it would be better if you'd just forget about it. I'm not going to stick around here forever, and I can't start getting attached to people or it'll be so much harder to leave. I don't need a meister, and I certainly don't need 'friends'."

She seemed confident, but was that a hint of doubt in her voice? Regret, maybe? Nonetheless, she'd started to open up to them already.

Why won’t you be here for long?” Crona asked seeming to not be giving up on it. “I’m not trying to be your meister I already have a weapon” they explained their intention and continued to try and be friendly “You don’t need to apologize everyone has a rough first day” they explained giving a small smile.
Ichigo eventually found his classroom with someone in it. He paused looking at them with a bit of confusion “What are you doing in here? Schools over you know?” The teen said to the other one in his classroom

"I'm only here to collect souls and become stronger. I got sent here because apparently I'm too weak for my parents' liking, and they're tired of having a useless princess around," Shiko sighed, realizing that Crona wasn't going to leave her alone anytime soon. "Why are you being so nice to me, anyway? Most people hate my family, myself included. Humans seem to think Devils are 'too dangerous'. How prejudiced is that? They don't think the Shinigamis (Grim Reapers) are too dangerous, and they're pretty much the same..."

(In the classroom)

They looked up from the book they were reading, startled. "Oh, sorry! I was looking for a quiet place to study, and since the room was empty I didn't think anyone would mind. I can leave," they apologized and stood up from where they were sitting.

You don’t need to I just was curious who and why you’re in my classroom....god that sounds to weird to say.” Ichigo said rubbing his neck not knowing that this was an unassigned classroom until he got it so no one else knew it was his classroom or he was a teacher. All they knew was that he was the guy who crashed into the ground.

Crona paused thinking for a moment “W-well when I first came here it was after I did some bad stuff.....b-but some people welcomed me so I just wanted you to have the same welcoming” they looked down embarrassed and nervous “What about what you want to do? Not everything is family.....I-I’m sort I can leave you alone now.” They said looking at their feet nervously

"I'm Maka Albarn. My partner is Soul. So you're a teacher now?"

"No, don't leave," Shiko said without thinking, "I mean, I won't force you to stay here and talk to me or anything, but everyone I've met so far has been afraid of me." She sighed. "So much for first impressions, I guess. I really screwed that up."

Errr yeah....they had me do some test and I beat some weird looking people up then they said I should be a teacher for combat cause my skill and I have nowhere to go” ichigo explained to Maka looking through a filing cabinet “I start tomorrow”

“I-I won’t dont worry. You can make it up to people tomorrow by being ni-nicer if you want....” crona offered looking at them finally as they seemed kinda happy they were told not to go “You can make a better second impression if that helps...:” they offered trying to come up with a solution

"Wow, you must be really skilled if they wanted you to teach here. That's pretty impressive. Will you be teaching anyone in class Crescent Moon?"

"I'll probably seem like a different person tomorrow, honestly. That is, if I can get any sleep. I'm a bit of an insomniac... And it'll be pretty hard living alone. I'm pretty sure I got put in my own dorm in the hopes that I'd find a meister and they'd move in with me," Shiko thought about it a moment, looking a bit sad again. "That's probably not going to happen now, since it seems like everyone here already has a partner."

I don’t know my class they just gave me a time frame and said teach what you can.” He explained as he sighed “Oh, I’m ichigo by the way.” He explained to her as he looked over his shoulder

“W-well I’m sure Ragnarok and c-c-could share with you if you really need a place to stay at” they offered surprisingly as they looked down again “I’m sorry that was dumb...” they said looking a bit upset with themselves as they weren’t sure if they should of offered that or not to them

"It's nice to meet you! And I'm sure you'll be a great teacher. You'll likely be teaching at least some people from my class."

Much to their surprise, Shiko actually laughed. Not any more than a slight chuckle, but it counts. "Honestly, it should be the other way around. Isn't your room down in that little dungeon-like place beneath the rest of the school? I was assigned a dorm and for now I have it all to myself but it'd be pretty lonely."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back