• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Maybe, who knows. I’m not Kiskue after all.....he’s my mentor. While he acts like a dumbass he’s actually really smart and apparently a great teacher.” Ichigo explained a bit not telling much more “Maybe they did give me a list. Soul, You, Shiko, Crona, Ragnarok....” he listed off a few names from the list to her as he put the attendance chart away.

Their eyes widened in surprised “O-of I don’t think I can leave there....plus I do have Ragnarok and you don’t have anyone....” they said in a meek manner as they looked at the princess in front of them. “I just thought you wouldn’t want to be alone with what you said so I thought I could at least try...” they offered an explanation

"Oh, that's gonna be fun. Ragnarok tends to be a bit of a handful, and I dunno about that new girl..."

"Why can't you, though? I don't think Death would care. Or did you just decide you had to live on your own?" She was quiet for a moment. "Of course, I can't force you to do anything. Just.. never mind what I said. I'll be okay on my own.. probably..."

“Eh, I have a trick or two for dealing with little shits” ichigo shrugged as he looked out the window “Hey....Maka, tell me how these weapons work a bit” ichigo said somewhat revealing he doesn’t have one in their way and that for some reason he didn’t know.

Crona looked worried “N-no I can talk to Ragnarok and we can work something out I promise” they said not sure why they cared so much for a stranger, but they seemed to anyways so they tried not to question it all too much. “H-hold on let’s go find him” they told the girl as they went towards the door to begin the search

"Oh, the weapons and meisters thing..." She thought for a moment. "I don't quite know how it's determined whether you're a weapon or a meister, but everyone at the academy belongs to one of those groups. The people who are weapons actually transform into various physical weapons, which their meister can use in battle. Soul resonance is important, though. You have to be able to resonate with your partner and be close in wavelength, otherwise it won't work."

(I have a feeling you don't quite get how Ragnarok works but since this is an AU I'll just go with it anyway..)

"Are you sure? Please don't go out of your way for me..." Shiko followed them anyway.

I really don’t. I’m just guessing off the wiki since I’m not that far in the series)
“Soul resonate....” he repeated the word to himself thinking about it a bit as he closed his eyes. He thought of his connection with Zangetsu his blade how much the two have been through and how it felt to be separated. Luckily they got to rejoin together, but it was unthought of for a while. Ichigo glowed a light blue without meaning too it just happened when he focused on their connection.

“Well it should be fine, we just have to ask death in order to see if it’s okay” Crona said leading the way as they searched for him (Fix of my failure at understanding Ragnarok)

"Well it looks like you can already do it in some way. That's good. You seem to have a pretty powerful soul, too."

(Nice save xD)

Shiko strangely fell silent until they finally located Death.
"Hello, hello! What's up?" Death greeted them. "Nice to see you, Crona and Shiko! What brings you here?"

Huh, oh uhhh this is something different...” ichigo said rubbing the back of his neck as the glow faded. “I don’t have someone else....in your way at least” ichigo said without giving an explanation
Crona looked down at the ground embarrassed as they fidgeted with their hands “W-we were wondering if we could stay in the same dorm room together a-since we both don’t want to be alone any longer”

"Hmm... Okay. I didn't expect to understand you entirely anyway, not with the way you first showed up."

Death though for a moment before responding, "That sounds like a great idea! I'm glad to see you two are getting along, it would do you both good to have some friends, you know. You have my permission."
"Thank you, sir..." Shiko finally spoke up again. "And thank you for allowing me to enroll in the first place. You know how my family is..."
"Don't mention it! As long as you don't kill any other students it should be fine."
"I won't, sir."

Not my finest landing, but not my worst either” he shrugged making it seem like he had similar instances. “Anyways it’s getting late and I got shit to prep apparently. Do you know where the dorms are?”’he asked glad he got a room

Crona nodded “Th-thank you sir.”crona bowed in thanks before they looked to Shiko “I’ll go get my stuff and meet you at the dorm rooms.”They said before they ran off eventually being in the dorms looking for them “H-hey which one is yours?” They asked looking at them

"Oh, I can show you to the dorms. You'll have to find your room yourself, though."

"It's this one right here," she led Crona to the door. She struggled with the lock for a minute, but she got it open. "There we go! Come on inside. I grew up with five older brothers so I'm used to people being around all the time. But most of my time was spent locked in my room anyway..." she paused. "Sorry, I'm getting off topic here. The first bedroom you see there is mine. There's a couple more that are empty, take your pick and make yourself at home, I guess."

Ichigo nodded “Sure, we can talk along the way. Do you have any questions for me? I’m a teacher now so I might as well get used to answering them” he shook his head a little.
“I-I’m sorry to hear that....at least you are free to do what you want here....a-and if your dad tries to do anything then that orange haired guy said he’d beat him up so there’s that....” crona tried to help her feel a bit more welcomed as they walked to their new room. They placed their stuff in it and looked to her “Do you want to call it a night for now?”

Maka led them towards the dorms. "Where did you come from exactly, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Yeah, it's getting late. You should try to get some sleep, at least. Don't worry about me," Shiko already seemed to care about Crona a bit, with little regard for her own well-being. She seemed tired, but had no intention of going to sleep.

I’m not sure how much I’m allowed to share so I’ll give the simple explanation. I’m from a small town called Kankura Town.” Ichigo said as they walked together
“N-not till I know you’re asleep too... I offered to share a room so I could help you get some sleep...” they said in almost a whisper obviously embarrassed like normal, but they did seem firm in their decision “S-so please get some rest I’m tired” crona said looking down again

"Oh, okay. Soul and I, as well as most of the other students, have been living here for a while. Life at the DWMA isn't exactly normal, but it's our home."

Shiko seemed surprised. "I don't understand. Why are you doing this? I just met you today and honestly I was a jerk earlier... Realistically, there's no way you should care this much."

“I thought I’d have a normal life then shit hit the fan” he chuckled a bit to her “So I know how you feel. Glad you’re happy here though I was skeptical of this place cause of that death dude, but he turned out to be nice”
“W-well you shouldn’t care either, but you do.” They say looking down unsure of how to answer they really didn’t think it through all that much, but hoped that the girl would just got to sleep “Please go to sleep...”

"Lord Death is a little.. eccentric.. but he's still the best leader we could ask for. He knows what to do when things get rough. That's the only reason the academy has survived this long."

"That's sweet and all, but... I can't. Most nights I can't even fall asleep, and when I do I always end up having bad dreams," Shiko begins to tear up slightly, at this point too tired to maintain her tough persona after a long and stressful day. "Please just forget about it. If you keep being nice to me I might start liking you and I-I don't know how to handle that, I've never had a friend before..."

Ichigo nodded seeming to understand “I still don’t understand everything here, but hopefully I won’t need to before I can get back home.”
Crona looked down “Sleep is really important..... h-how about we both read till you fall asleep....”they said looking down upset “I-I’m sorry i can’t. M-maybe it’ll be a good thing to have friends. I have Maka and it helps.” They offered trying to help again

"Of course, you'll be going back as soon as you can, won't you?"

Shiko was quiet for a moment before letting out a frustrated sigh. "Why do you have to be so sweet, dammit..." Without another word, she walked over to Crona and hugged them, still trying to hold back tears.

“I don’t know how long that’ll be. It’s a matter of if I can even go home and the only one who can really bring me back might not know I’m missing.....god why is my life always complicated” ichigo groaned.
Crona let out a small eep not expecting the hug at all. They took a moment trying to figure out what to do and they decided to hug her back even though it’s a bit awkward since it’s clear they aren’t used to it. “I-I don’t know....im sorry” they answered embarrassed

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... Well, I hope you'll enjoy your time here, at least."

"Don't apologize, it's adorable," she released them and wiped away the tears. "Wow, I really am weak, aren't I? Can't even keep up the tough-girl act for one day..."

“It’s not so bad. No one has tried killing me yet, so that’s a plus” he said casually as if that’s something to look out for.
Crona blushed “o-oh thank you” they said looking down “You’re not weak. It’s okay to show emotions you know....” they told the girl looking up slowly “It’s only natural to.....isnt that why we have them?” Crona asked carefully

"Were you expecting someone to? None of the students here are really hostile... the souls we hunt are another story. Those corrupted by the temptation of evil would certainly attack at first sight."

"... I guess so. That makes sense, but it's not what I was taught.. maybe mom and dad were wrong..." she sat down on the bed. "I know having a 'good' soul isn't a bad thing, but in my family it's different. In a family of evildoers, everyone is expected to be just as chaotic and uncaring as the rest. But I know I'm not the same as them." She looked up at Crona. "... I guess I am pretty tired, after all. But somehow I still feel like it'd be wrong to ask you to stay with me just so I could sleep..."

Not really expecting it more like used to it. Whenever something knew happens it normally end up with me fighting for my life and others” ichigo admitted reaching the dorms.
“Well you don’t have to be like them you can do what you want” Crona offered recalling when they didn’t have the choice “O-oh uhhhhhh sure I guess” crona said blushing a lot as they followed Shiko to where she’d sleep. “J-just don’t grab onto me or anything while sleeping please” they say looking down

"I'm sorry to hear that. That must be hard to deal with all the time... anyway, here are the dorms. Can you find your room on your own?"

Shiko laughed, obviously amused by Crona's shyness. "I'll try not to. If that does end up happening I apologize. Like I said before, I tend to have nightmares a lot... hopefully it'll be fine."

Ichigo shrugged “I’m used to it you don’t need to say sorry over it. I can find it. See ya at class tomorrow” ichigo told her as he walked off and into his own room for the night.
“A-alright.” Crona said slowly laying down making sure to give Shiko some room to sleep as they eventually fell asleep as well. “Good night....” was the last thing Crona told Shiko before they slept

Users who are viewing this thread

Back