• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sonic Rp (Don't know how to change tags but this is closed if in rp feel free to rejoin but no new members thank you)

TRANSFORMATIONS MEAN NOTHING ALL THEY DO IS MULTIPLY YOUR BASE POWER! WHY DO YOU THINK MY BASE FORM IS SO STRONG I HAVE NO TRANSFORMATIONS EXCEPT SUPER AND EVEN THEN I DON'T USE IT A LOT!!

You think I'm going all out I used 12% against Metal...and yes get stronger physically...I'm still the stronger one because I meditate I train my mind making me a threat to people stronger than me. Fighting is more intelligance than most realize Tails is a bigger threat to me than you because of how much smarter he is. Power yeah it's nice to have but what is power without a mind. Also your speed still outclasses your other stats. My win because I'm perfectly balanced. The 3 big keys to fighting.
1. Power not imporment but still needed.
2. Intelliance The most importment.
3. Well balanced stats. That will help with need power increases and power ceiling breaks.
Without all 3 you have 50/50 with all 3 it depends on the oppent. My chances of beating Hyper Dark is higher than yours as I have all 3 and so I have a 60/40 still low but higher. Your Shadow has all 3 and his chances are higher than mine...with 62/38. Shadic has all 3 and has a 80/20...What your skills are determines the fight.

His stats are not balanced his intelligance is great but less than mine and Tails...so you could say that me and Hyper Dark can be considered equal in a way that ain't stats...Plus...*looks at Amy* I must return her husband and he won't stop me...Nothing will.

Oh shut up...I don't think I know...There is more stats than stregnth speed stamina endurance and energy...emotion is one to and 90% the time I'm emotionless so yeah.

Hyper Dark: I am pure darkness you should know this I'm darkness which cant be attacked by the light I have no emotion but I do balance my skills I might not be as smart as tails but I've learned much of my knowledge from him and Eggman. and like Metal sonic i don't have any stamina.

and your pure rage. *turns to face him a stone cold emotionless expression on my face.* So how about you go and prepare for the fight tomorrow....Can't be attacked by light? Then good thing I'm pure Chaos a mix of light and dark.

but *a evil grin spreads my eyes flash black with red dots crying blood for a second.* I'm more than pure Chaos...I'm a mix of Chaos and Darkness due to being part demon.

"Im beyond Chaos shadow and sonic as well you may not know this but he and every other sonic is created by the gods to save the world and destroy you and to be always equal to any version of Shadow except Boom Sonic of course"

I'm different from other Shadow's though. *walks to him my smile fading* I come from different universe than the one I live in and in that one I was the hero Sonic was the eggman and I was made by Eggman to protect the world but Instead of being black arm like this Shadow I'm something different...something worse...a exes worst enemy but the strongest race to exist...one of the "gods" themselves...A Highest! *as I say that my eyes turn White my power jumping to unknown numbers and incapable of being sensed.*

"But i killed many gods in my time before I was sealed in the king of lights body and was transferred to many generations after that and queen aleena was my last host before sonic"

Amy: A...highest...what...is that? Sonic...you have Sonic.EXE within you...can you tell us what it is...?
Well then It;s time to return to that host don't you think? *smirks again.* Also those gods you killed were mere Demi-gods not quite real gods yet...but were being intiated...

Then Fleetway sonic comes out and chuckles "Oh Amy its true he is and exe oh I killed him inside sonics mind and I'm here"
HyperDark: I think I should reveal my real name its Inialos Venfir

Hmph well then...Let's see what happens when I revel my highest and exe name. My exe name is Xisheir and Highest is...Omni because I am the Son of the Omni King.

Now then let me show you my full power. *my eyes turn black with white dots I still look like crying blood but it's white on my right eye and black on the left. My stripes turn yellow my chest full bloodshot red. My black quills turn to a darker shade of black. I then have a silver thing spread over my body that looks like the metal virus but it isn't* FOOL I SURPASSED HIM SINCE THE AGE 7! *I turn full Silver with black eyes and now all the blood from my eye turns black. My inhibitor rings turn silver to.* This is my Semi-omni form...the mix of exe and highest.

Also feel free to call me either of my 3 names before I die because of what I shall do now. *I teleport the other Shadow here and a blue beam of light transfers my life energy and power level to him adding to his and he takes my appearance. In this form his base is the same.*
Amy: Huh!?
Boom Shadow: *drops dead*
Mordern Omni Shadow: *now free of his control and also fully alive again.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back