• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shall We Dance?

He titled his head as she said that he didn't know what she meant but all he said was "Oh." He just moved alittle and decided to say "Would you like to dance with me?"

Ari smiled. "I would love to dance." She said, looking at him. She had never been asked to dance before. It was exciting.

Since it was a slow dance he started slow dancing with her trying to act all gentleman like. "If there is one thing I'm good at it's dancing with girls."

Ari looked at him. "If there is one thing I am not good at, it's dancing. But I can try." She said.

Ari smiled just a bit. "Not to sure, but I guess. Trying is always better then just saying you can't."

As they were dancing he just watched her keeping eye contact on her. "Your not that bad of a dancer, I thought you were worse."

"No I didn't think you were strong. Aren't princess' nice and sweet without having another ego?" He said teasing her. After the dance was over he walked back to their corner.

Ari smiled. 'Yeah. I guess. I am normally not so confident around just anyone. That's why I can never stand up to my aunt."

"Well, you should your in age to become the queen and you still don't need to marry to be a step there. You were born into royalty no matter what but if a male came after and he would take the royalty..." He said to her trying to help her out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ari nodded. "I am there soul child though so I am the heir to the throne. And when I get home I intend to do just that. Man or not." She said.

"Oh I forgot, We haven't properly introduced ourselves yet." He said to her. "I'm Jason HelmDragon of the mansion, like you I was sent here to Find a girl to help keep our mansion living..." He told her smiling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ari smiled. "I guess it's ok if you call me that. Most people just call me Ari though." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back