• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shall We Dance?

"True." She kept drinking her punch. She was starting to feel a little stiff. "You know what I can't stand corsets they are terrible can't breath half the time."

"Yah they can and this is starting to. Ugh." She put down her punch and looked around. People in there mask dancing laughing. She saw the girl with the pink hair from before. She looked worried. Wonder what's up with her.

Xobic blushed lightly"d...do you want me to help you take that off somewhere or can you do it by yourself"

She was surprised by his question. "I'm not sure if that's a good idea plus i'm not sure where I could go do that." She blushed just a little. Is he serious wants to help me take it off.

"ok I was just asking and there doors leading to other rooms sorry for making things awkward I know they are hard to take off by yourself my mother told me about it"he kept drinking his punch

Crap he's right they are hard to take off ugh. "Did she teach you how to um take one off?" She wondering she never heard of a guy knowing how to deal with corsets.

"I uh ow! Oh great the wire is poking at my ribs.......oh fine!" She looked at him and said "well come on before I pass out i'm starting to feel dizzy"

"Okay let's get going"he started to follow her and when they got to the room he helped her take it off

She came out of the room and said "Hell yah now that feels better! Thanks a lot." She said as she slapped him on the back.

Justin was tired of eating so he thought he would get a drink at the punch table. He grab some and he quietly walked around holding it carefully. He soon just relaxed and went to the middle of the room.

Jason was just walking around having fun and he saw a girl all depressed in the corner and he walked over to her and kissed her hand "Hello Miss, if you don't mind asking why do you look depressed?" He smiled at her trying to be nice. @Icefox11

Ari looked up at the person who kissed her hand. She sighed. "Nothing. Just the doom of my country." She said, her face sad. She didn't know what to do anymore.

"Doom huh, explain to me the story I would like to hear it." He said to her being nice. He always loved stories but he didn't like sad ones but she seemed depressed so he would listen.

Ari sighed and looked at him. "My parents died a long time ago and my aunt took over. But now my people are suffering a lot and I need to save them because my aunt wants to start a war for more territory and my country can't handle it. But my aunt considers me a small child, and will only give up if I am betrothed to someone. She said that it was the first step to being queen." She said, looking at him. "Yet this ball is a total failure because I end up alone, and I can't help but think my country will never survive."

"A queen would never give up if she wanted to help her kingdom" he said smirking at her trying to get her hopes up. "I promise you that you will find a cute guy to help your kingdom." He then looked at the food and grabbed some bread and offered her some

"Hey for helping me i'm going to tell you a secret. Ok so you know those fighting tournaments the peasants have?"

Ari took some bread from him and took a bite of her piece. She sighed. "I am not a romance person." She said, gnawing on her bread. She hated functions like this. They were kind of, stuffy.

"Romance is born in a princess' blood, you just don't know it." He said to her. He wanted to help her but he didn't know how, he just smiled and stared at her trying to give her eye contact.

Ari sighed and nodded. "I guess so. I am just so terrible at this. And trust me, I am less then valiant." She said, looking at him. She looked at him. "Thanks for trying to help me." She said, finishing her bread.

"I try to help anyone in need especially cute woman like you." He said flirting with her as the were talking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back