• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shall We Dance?

"Cheering up huh?" She took another sip from her punch. "Oh please don't apologies it's not necessary." She looked at the girl and said "Sorry for interrupting." She then looked back at him and notice he was wearing armor. "So what are you some kind knight?" she said while looking him up and down.

"I am prince Xobic Frisom I wear armor cuz I like more than what the other men are wearing"he took a bite of one of his apple slices"oh how are you liking the party so far."He say that to spark up a good conversation

He introduced him self as Prince Xobic Frisom. A prince should of guessed she thought to her self. Better introduce myself remember your manners. She put her punch down. She curtsied and said "I am Princess Evermore." Then she straighten back up and picked up her punch. He then asked her was she enjoying this party. "Ha!"Then she quickly put her hand in front of her mouth whoops I let that one slip. She then looked at him and said "Well it's very nicely arranged and the music is very nice and looks like a lot of people dancing too." Well that's all i'm saying that was about the only things I can say that's nice about it.

"I see I find not much interesting about this the only thing interesting is the dancing"he noticed that she was not like the other girls because she laugh a little bit she was very interesting he wants to see what she like when she's not being proper.He finished his apple slices and then wipes his hands off and then held out one hand to her."Shall We Dance?"he ask her if she was going to be continued to be proper she will accept it.

I was hoping he wasn't going to ask that. I hate this kind of dancing she shot him a quick one second glare then she smiled and said " Well i'm not dancing type but who can say no to a prince." she said with irritation in her voice. Then she gave him her hand. Luckily she could dance even though her parents made her she would always try to skip out but the guards usually would find her now they knew all her hiding places so it was hard to skip out on things.

Kris continued walking around, awkwardly, before he headed back to the snack table. He said nothing to no one, just hoping to go unnoticed. He grabbed another glass of punch, before heading back into the crowd. Maybe there was somewhere to sit? he asked himself, curiously. He continued to walk around, stepping around a rather fat noble, before he suddenly bumped into a girl with blonde hair. (Valentine) "Oh!" he said, just managing not to spill his punch. "I am extremely sorry," he said, his face turning red.

he led her out to the dance floor and started to dance elegantly"was that is that in irritation your voice or was that just me I know you not like the other girls so what do you like to do in your free time or any time it does not matter"

He led her out to the dance floor. He notice the irritation in her voice. Great guess I need to work on that. "I have no idea what your talking about. I like to do what any other girl likes to do."

he rode his eyes"Yeah right you like what every other girl likes I think that's not true infect you didn't want to dance with me right now you don't even want to be here like me but we were forced to come"

Well no point in hiding it now if he is going to tell me his business might as well join in. "Ok ok you got me. So why were you forced here?"

Ari flushed as she felt a kiss on her forehead. "No, a kiss does not make me feel to much better." She said, looking at him. Then another girl showed up and they went to dance. She sighed, looking around. There was nothing she could do anymore. She felt like she was drowning in people and there was no escape.

"I'm getting cut off from my family because I refuse to marry a princess that does not know how to fight so they sent me here if I can find love I get cut off but I don't care for it"

Really what was this some kind of romance story she knew how to fight all right but there was no way she was getting married. "I didn't think there were many princesses that did."

"yeah there's not much princesses that is like that.So why was you forced to come here"

"Well my parents want me to being a tomboy and be more like proper lady and find a husband. But that is sooo not happening. I am not getting married so they can deal with it."

"yeah I know I don't know why they don't understand though if don't want to get married owell it's not happening they punish me for it at least you're a little bit lucky"

"Well they'll prob make me do a arranged marriage at some point but i'm just trying to avoid it as long as I can." She was very independent she didn't like needing to fall behind a man. "So what do you plan on doing after this cause I'm guessing you won't be finding a wife here."

"I will have to get a job maybe as a guard hey are you short on guards at your place"he said jokingly

Ari decided to go stand in a corner. Walking over, she basically hid among the shadows. Sighing, she leaned against the wall, staring at everyone. They were all laughing, dancing, having fun, when she was sitting her with her country's survival on the line and she was getting nowhere. She sighed again, wanting to leave more than anything.

"well that is good I got that off my chest hey you wut to stop now and get something to drink"

"Sure." They walked to the table. She got herself another cup of punch. "Wouldn't you rather want do something more fun than be a guard?"

He got himself a cup of punch"it is probably the only thing I'm good at"he said sadly

"Wouldn't you like to travel instead. If I were you I would go see what's out there and have some kind adventure or something." She would love to get out of the palace and see and do more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back