• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Send Me Your Ideas!

TheMysticNamedFae

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
You know what? I am itching for an RP and I want to expand my horizons, so hit me with your idea. If you already have a starter prepared, even better. Send it over and let´s see where this takes us. Below you will find requirements and a few expectations.

Willing to give almost everything a shot BUT modern slice of life, that I cannot do.
If you want modern times, then please with some kind of supernatural or low fantasy of other type. If you want slice of life then please with an idea set BEFORE the 1900s.
No matter if victorian time, medieval, ancient egypt... etc just please nothing modern, you catch my thrift.

Also, I cannot do slow-burn (unless we are doubling), sorry not sorry, it just bores me too quickly. Medium-paced romance is my favorite.

Really want to play F currently but I am not picky if we pair her up with M, F or NB! Also more than willing to double up if you would like that. There I can ofc also play M for you or whatever else you desire.
I just want romance to be included as I love a good OC x OC and a happy end is a must. Otherwise, hit me with your ideas.

Requirements:

* Be at least 18+, but somewhere between 25-35 would be preferable
* LGBTQIA+ friendly, and comfortable with characters not fitting into the social beauty standard
* Writing in 3rd person and past tense
* Writing at least 400 words per message. More is always welcome, less not so much
* Active; at least one RP response should be delivered 1-2 days
* Write on this App or on Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back