• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking The Avengers/Infinity Saga {AU Plots Inside}

GothicWitch

A Hopeless Romantic
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings and salutations! :)

Iy3lLD.gif

As the title states, I'm currently in the mood for some romantic AU MCU (Canon x OC) settings and hoping to find a few compatible partners to write with. Also, please know that my knowledge of the entire cinematic universe is minimal at best...

With that said, I'm seeking anyone willing to play Clint Barton/Hawkeye for me, and in return-- I'll happily double up as Steve Rogers or Thor Odinson for you (and maybe Loki as well, but please keep in mind I'm only familiar with Loki from the films and not the show).

| About Me |

• Ghost-friendly!​
  • I'm only comfortable with mxf romantic settings.​
  • I usually post multiple (4+) decent-sized paragraphs per reply and character.​
  • I only write in the third person perspective in paragraph format.​
  • I am double-friendly; I enjoy playing both (mxf) genders!​
  • I prefer to write characters in their late twenties to mid-forties.​
  • I'm open to writing most personalities, traits, and types, but I typically enjoy writing morally grey, deeply flawed characters the most.​
  • I usually use realistic (celebrity/model) face claims for my characters' physical appearance (or just a written description).​
  • I struggle with some mental health issues (as well as social anxiety), so there will be days when I'm not feeling productive or social, so please keep that in mind.​
  • I prefer to roleplay via PMs or public threads.​

| My Partner |
  • Please be at least 18+ years of age (preferably 25+).​
  • Please be double-friendly or willing to play the male role.​
  • Please write in the third person POV perspective in paragraph format.​
  • Please be an intermediate, advanced roleplayer.​
  • Please only use realistic (celebrity/model) face claims (or a written description).​
  • I'd prefer if your characters are in their late twenties or older.​
  • Please don't write your characters as Mary/Gary Stues.​
  • Please actively participate in the planning process-- I love bouncing ideas/suggestions back and forth with my partner(s).​
  • If doubling is to occur in the story, please put effort into balancing out both your characters respectfully.​
  • Please don't hound me for replies; if I haven't replied in a week or more, then PM me a friendly reminder.​

| MCU Prompts/Ideas |

#1. After being hugely disappointed and unsatisfied with the Hawkeye show, I want to explore more of Clint's life as Ronin during those five years after the snap. (I would love for this setting to be dark and gritty!)

#2. The Avengers are pursuing a psychotic, mischievous villain who stole a powerful magical artifact from Doctor Strange. Anyone wielding the artifact can travel through time, and at the last second, the villain uses the object to send both himself and the team back in time. Now, the Avengers must traverse through the centuries (or a specific period) to try and stop the madman from changing history and get Strange's magical artifact back before the power of the object runs out.

#3. After being released from the psychiatric ward, a vengeful ex-Shield scientist is hellbent on destroying all of mankind after he not only lost his beloved wife but lost funding for his long-term project and was fired by Director Fury personally many years ago. He builds multiple bio-canisters filled with a deadly toxin (a virus that turns people into zombie-esque creatures with enhanced strength, agility, and speed)-- and strategically places them all over New York City. The Avengers are then alerted by Coulson after a flurry of reports of infected come in. And after recovering one of the canisters, Fury soon realizes who is behind the attack. He sends a team out to find and apprehend the scientist at his home, but it's too late-- they'll soon discover his body along with an encrypted tablet device.

And once decrypted, the Avengers will soon learn they might be too late to find an antidote...

#4. The Hawk & The Cat
{A dark and gritty, episodic murder/mystery romantic adventure}

After the ordeal of finally defeating Thanos and dealing with the heartbreak of losing some of her closest friends and colleagues, Riley Matthews/Wildcat (my OC) officially retires her role as an Avenger/Shield Operative and now lives a quiet life off the grid with her two young children. But soon her idyllic life will come to an end when she learns that someone is impersonating Barton and is involved in the latest murder-crime spree, and is leaving behind Clint's old calling card (during the five years as the assassin known as Ronin) at the scenes of the crime. She warns Barton of the situation, and together, they team up to investigate these heinous crimes, not knowing the investigation will eventually lead them to confront the horrors of their past.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD! I love the first idea soooo much! I can definitely play Clint if you would like me to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back