• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School for the Gifted and Talented *Anime*

macaron said:
(XDDDDDDDDDD ERIKA CRACKS ME UP)
Mayu turned her face away from Haru's body, intent on looking at anything else but him. Minding someone's privacy was the goal. She just hoped she wasn't convincing herself.

Mayu wished she had her bag with her, but she had left it back in the music room when she had been listening to Haru play his guitar...wait...guitar...

"Y-You have your guitar with you, right, Miura?" Mayu asked, a light heat rushing to her face. She couldn't risk looking at him, or the heat to her face might increase, or she hypothesized. But either way, she was not in a rush to experiment.

@kawiibunnygirl
Haru just stood still not registering what happened. His mind was blank, his face was blank. A hole. I need a hole...

he thought to himself as he stared at the black gates. Erika had smiled triumphantly as the guards let her through. She managed to grab the girl's arm and pull her to the school, dragging the lifeless looking Haru behind them.

Yurara currently sewing a piece of fabric together at the moment while sitting in the assembly hall, making a jacket actually, deep in thought about what she's going to sewing on the jacket.

Miou gets up for a moment to go to the bathroom, carries her sketch book with her, keeping her head down as she walks through the halls, looking through her bangs shyly.

Mayu, still a bit flustered, gently released herself from the pink-haired girl's grasp as she slipped off the jacket of her uniform. She glanced around quickly to spot Haru's back, luckily not his chest, and pressed the green jacket to Haru's back.

"U-Use this to cover your front," Mayu said, her head turned in another direction, even though his back was to her.

@kawiibunnygirl

(Okay....I'll bump into one of your characters. :P After she gets flustered enough to walk off. xD )

@Soul OMU

Erika soon stopped in her tracks her hands dropping to her bag. She pulled out a giant cookie and quietly began to eat it with a very even expression on. As said before she flips on and off like a light, just addicted to her sweets.

Mayu turned to Erika. "Do you have anything that can cover him?" she asked. "I don't think he'll respond to me." Turning her head the other way, she caught sight of another girl who was walking through the hall.

"Excuse me," she called in the direction of the student. "Do you happen to have any gym clothes on you?" @Soul OMU

Mayu blinked at the unexpected reaction, but her face remained stoic. "Can you help me?" she asked instead. If Haru was going to be lifeless, she would have to drag him out of the halls, at least, or a horde of fangirls will gather in no time. Shirtless boys and their muscles. The core of fangirling. Mayu wasn't ready to face a stampede of girls, either.

"I would like to move him out of the halls, and into a vacant room," she explained to the student. "Will you help me?" @Soul OMU @kawiibunnygirl

Aki slapped the center of her chest. "I'm always bold! Oww...." she rubbed the red spot. "Why did I do that?" When she glanced at the boy, she laughed. "Sorry, I never introduced myself. I'm Aki."

~@macaron Sorry, I was out~

"Maybe asking a shy one won't help." Erika said and slipped off the shirt she stole from Haru. She was back to her out if dress code outfit and then pulled out a mint green lollipop, sticking it into her mouth. Haru quietly slipped on his shirt and looked at the girl who was just mumbling, barely speaking. Then again he was still very quiet and out of it, forgetting to button up his shirt.

@macaron

Mayu sighed softly in relief when Erika gave Haru back his shirt. "Ah, maybe help won't be needed," she said.

Mayu turned to the girl she had called over. "Sorry about dragging you into this," she apologized. "I was a little unsure of what to do."

@Soul OMU

(Sorry, you guys, I was out for the entire day, and I just went to a relative's wedding. :P )

Erika leaned up against the wall and looked t the girl who appeared to know her childhood friend. "So what's your name?" She asked the girl with the lollipop still in her mouth. A small smirk had formed on her face, making her seem like a delinquent. She defiantly fit the part as one. (@macaron )

Mayu faced the pink-haired girl, realizing that she hadn't introduced herself yet. "I'm Mayuna," she said. "But I prefer Mayu, since my name is too long...may I ask for your name as well?"

Her eyes traveled to Haru, then immediately looked at the wall in the opposite direction of him. His shirt was undone. "Haru, you have to button your shirt," she murmured quietly.

@kawiibunnygirl

"Erika. Seems like good mister Haru found himself a little respectful girl" Erika teased as she walked over to the taller boy and playfully punched his arm snapping him out of his daze. A bright blush soon formed on his face as he buttoned up his shirt.

macaron said:
Mayu faced the pink-haired girl, realizing that she hadn't introduced herself yet. "I'm Mayuna," she said. "But I prefer Mayu, since my name is too long...may I ask for your name as well?"
Her eyes traveled to Haru, then immediately looked at the wall in the opposite direction of him. His shirt was undone. "Haru, you have to button your shirt," she murmured quietly.

@kawiibunnygirl

Amu was running down the halls like a mad person leaving a trail of dust behind her. "Shoot! I'm so lost is it this way or that way?! I Don't know!" Not paying attention to where she was going she ran into someone falling to the ground on top of the person.

(this can be anyone )

"Respectful?" Mayu echoed softly. Then a sigh escaped her, making her realize how drained she felt. Who knew looking at a shirtless boy could require so much energy?

Her head turned to witness the shy girl walking away, and Mayu took a breath to call out again, but only shut it, since it seemed like the girl didn't want to be disturbed.

Turning back to Erika and Haru, she felt her stomach grumble softy, and remembered she still needed to eat. But it felt like some time passed...wouldn't class start now? Or was the assembly still going?

"Is the assembly over yet?" she asked, glancing around for a clock. Of course, her phone was back in the music room, and she didn't have a watch on her. And she still had to find her key chain.

@kawiibunnygirl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lukas smiled. "Nice to meet you, Aki--I'm Lukas." He found her 'act' amusing, and a lot more fun than a lot of the girls he had met before. Of course, there were the small ones (which he though were adorable) who had squeaked an excuse for running into him and scrambling off before he had a chance to blink, but he preferred not to be avoided. It was a bit saddening for him.

"Are you on your way to the assembly?" he asked. "I'm a bit late, and somewhat lost, so I have no idea where to do, or what'd going on," he added sheepishly.

@Cyline

Users who are viewing this thread

Back