• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School for the Gifted and Talented *Anime*

She blinked then look next to the door. He was still sitting there. "Um but his right here....." She was already down the hall. Then she glanced at Lukas. "Um so did you here what she said?"

@macaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lukas put the puppy down, watching the girl walk away. Maybe he said something wrong? Either way, it was his fault, which didn't really make him feel any better than he already was. Sighing, he realized he had to get back into the infirmary--he had left his bag there.

He recalled hearing a voice, but didn't quite catch what it was about. He turned to enter the infirmary, slipping quietly past the beds, towards the one he had took a quick nap on, bending down to get his bag.

(@animegirl20 - He stood up. xD And he didn't catch anything you two said because he was thinking, and talking to Miou.)

---------------------------------------------------------

Aneki looked away, hoping that Kyo couldn't notice the deepening blush, though it was still fairly light. She smiled when Kyo called out about him being busy. At least she meant something to him.

Of course she did. She had literally followed him throughout his life. She had begged her mom to transfer to the middle school Kyo was going to at that time. How did she get that information? She has her ways...

Aneki flashed a playful, teasing wink in the girls' direction. "He's my date today!" she laughed as she rushed down the hall, speeding up to get away from the crowd. They would probably be after her neck if they realize what she'd said.

@kawiibunnygirl

(Oh ok :D !) She waited for an answer and he just got up and walked back in the nurse office. "Um guess he didn't hear me." She looked in the room and said "Hey! Did you hear what I said? She said loudly trying to get his attention. Which was becoming a challenge.

Lukas blinked, his bag on his shoulder, and he turned to see Amu, who he guessed was the one who spoke. "Oh, hi, Amu," he said. "Sorry for walking out like that. But what is it? I didn't hear anything."

@Soul OMU )

Akane heard some chatter as she was walking away she turned around and walked back over to the office and peeked through the window. "Oh looks like he wants to sleep" she commented quietly.

-----

"Date?" Kyo said looking back at her and raised his eyebrow once more. He didn't think that she would have so much fun teasing those fangirls. But then again they were pretty fun to tease. @macaron

((Wait who's making another guy?))

( @kawiibunnygirl - It seems like there are too many girls, so I was planning to make a guy...but I have so many characters already...not sure when I should make him....maybe I'll kill off one of my characters? xDDDDD)

((I agree you have too many characters and sadly that's just how it has to be. Not everyone can have a love interest guys. Sorry but other people can join and the people that have already joined can always make more characters. It doesn't always have to be Mac))

She smiled "Akane wanted to know if you would go shopping with us for the gala. Which you totally should. It be fuuuuun." The dog barked in agreement.

@macaron.

Aneki smiled, though didn't look at Kyo. She knew he would notice her blushing at this point. At least she didn't resemble a tomato--that would be just horrifying.

"You're going out with me today," Aneki pointed out teasingly, trying to get the taller boy to blush. "So, for today, you're my date." She looked back, though didn't spot any girls after her like a mad bull. She was safe...for now.

"I can't wait to see you in something new...and I've never seen you in a dress...." Aneki's eyes glinted mischievously, her own face going red at the thought of her crush in a dress. She gently pat her cheeks, commanding the redness to go away.

@Soul OMU

"Alright! Sounds good to me! Mission find girl whose name we don't know!" She said while punching her fist in the air. "Ok!"

@Soul OMU

"I will not wear a dress! I'll wear a tux" Kyo stated stubbornly and opened the doors leading them outside.

"I thought we could walk and pick up some food along the way" he said and stretched, letting go of her hand without realizing it. @macaron

Lukas laughed, liking Amu's enthusiasm. "She shouldn't have gotten too far--I spoke with her just a while ago..." He shifted his bag, walking towards the door, his grip loose on his bag strap. "Which way did she go?" he murmured to himself, looking about as he entered the hall.

@Soul OMU

@animegirl20

"But you'll look good in a dress," Aneki said, liking the fresh air of the outside world. She frowned at the lack of Kyo's hand, but immediately brightened up, walking a couple of paces in front of him to catch a falling leaf. "Are you hungry from running away from girls?" she asked, turning around to look at Kyo.

@kawiibunnygirl

She smiled then picked up the little dog and followed Lukas. She looked around though she had know idea which way go. Then a thought came to her mind which had nothing to do with the girl. The looked at her dog. "You know I haven't gave you a name yet."

@Soul OMU

@macaron

macaron said:
Lukas laughed, liking Amu's enthusiasm. "She shouldn't have gotten too far--I spoke with her just a while ago..." He shifted his bag, walking towards the door, his grip loose on his bag strap. "Which way did she go?" he murmured to himself, looking about as he entered the hall.
@Soul OMU

@animegirl20

"But you'll look good in a dress," Aneki said, liking the fresh air of the outside world. She frowned at the lack of Kyo's hand, but immediately brightened up, walking a couple of paces in front of him to catch a falling leaf. "Are you hungry from running away from girls?" she asked, turning around to look at Kyo.

@kawiibunnygirl
Kyo nodded as he took his hat back and put it on his blonde and pink colored hair. "Yeah. After shopping let's get some ramen!" He said and his cyan eyes were bright and mischievous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back