• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy / / s c a t t e r e d p e a r l s

arctic

rattpack

[SIZE=8pt]YOU KNOW YOU’RE IN LOVE WHEN YOU CAN'T FALL ASLEEP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=26pt]SCATTERED PEARLS[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]FOR REALITY IS FINALLY BETTER THAN YOUR DREAMS[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]In a world where happiness is held above everything else, babies are given necklaces which shall determine their fates. These necklaces hold a half of a one-of-a-kind pearl. When two halves come together, these pearls begin to glow. It’s the world devoid of heartbreak, for everybody shall discover their true love. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Heya~ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]I’m looking for 1x1s centered around this universe I created. Romance, of course, but I don’t mind a little bit of mystery or adventure in there as well. I currently have two plots for this universe, but if you have a eureka moment and come up with the perfect scenario, [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]hmu[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Plots:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Two people’s gemstones are cracked, which means their lover has died. Now they must find a new one before they are captured and put to jail, for the fear of spreading negativity. This will be a story of how these two people meet, and how they fall in love. Based in a big city like New York or Paris or London.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Two friends have crossed the age in which one usually finds their lover and are becoming desperate. They decide to go on a road trip to find their one true love (and obviously end up realizing that they’re meant to be, even though their gems don’t match)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Some stuff I should add:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]This ain’t fluff[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Please punctuate. Nothing hurts me more than seeing a capital letter where it doesn’t belong[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]I don’t wanna read 5 pages describing your character’s hair color. I also don’t wanna read a ‘k’ followed by a smiley face. 1 paragraph minimum, 5 paragraph’s maximum pls.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]SPEAKING OF CHARACTERS: I like a good character. I love[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] a great character with motivations, internal conflict, goals and an acceptable personality. So please, nothing too edgy. [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]I also enjoy some character development and a plot progression. Pls know when to put that latte down and get out of the goddamned coffee shop[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]I won’t write smut. One, because I’m bad at it. Two, because it’s against the site rules.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Not a furry [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]guys[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=11pt]Having a brilliant idea for the plot and not telling me about it is one of the seven deadly sins in my book[/SIZE]

• Please tell me if you run out of motivation/inspiration and decide to quit

• I prefer playing females because I am one, therefore I portray men badly. I'm down for a FxF or a FxM

• If you're gonna make a character with a mental disorder, please do your research on said mental disorder. I don't wanna hear about Billy the schizoid who sees the dead.

Also, if you couldn't already tell, this is inspired by that Disney movie with those two twin sister who have necklaces shaped like a moon and a star and a really hot mom. I think Raven from That's So Raven was in it but I'm too lazy to google the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Twitches! It was the twins from sister, sister I think)

I adore this 

and you

And your swaggy partner search

This could be so angsty, and I'm angsty's number one fan. 

I adore this 

and you

ily too omg i'm swaggy now

and like ok yes I'm angst trash #1

hit me up with a pm so we can decide how we want to ruin lives and relationships because angst

I adore this 

and you

Pulse so swaggy.... *whispers* So swaggy~...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back