☼S.A.☽ Academy *Open*

Which Teacher do you look forward to the most?

• Manya (Temptress)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amelia (Sweetheart)

• Ms. Johnson (Mysterious)

• Julian (Vampire?)

• Fayez (The flirt)

• Yakira (Evil Goddess)

• Rayna (bad girl)

• Cale (Cat lover)

• Adali (Justice Driven)

• Total voters
Its called Aerodynamics.... And Velocity...and Gravity.... If you do the math... It makes sense to me....

Sorry if it is To Godmoddy but I did the math seems reasonable to me.... though I dont know the distance....

@Arubion Sivart

Well, okay, wasn't bringing up physics cause I actually know physics and in this kind of setting I wouldn't expect everyone to know physics.

Was just pointing out the contradictions, and the fact that you wrote an action without letting a character have the chance to react to it. It's like writing a fight scene, if you write that your character stabbed another character and killed them, then what can the other character do? You've written their action without their consent.

I know I would have let the dart pass me, cause I figured the character wasn't aiming for my eye, but there could have been a chance that my character could have caught the thing and be just as pissed off. But we'll never know, cause you wrote the action for me without asking to write for my character.

@Demon and damn! That'll be midnight for me, but I'll probably stay up anyways for ya.

I figured, but it would have been better if you had just said something along the lines of "Aimed to go past the newcomer's head, hoping that the new guy would take it as a warning shot"

It's an easy fix for the future, no need to worry about fixing up the post you wrote for me, but keep it in mind for the future.

Well. I am glad to see that this rp is doing well. I had to go to a dinner event a little after this rp started and I just got back. I am going to read over everything to make my first post.

CalamariHero said:
Well. I am glad to see that this rp is doing well. I had to go to a dinner event a little after this rp started and I just got back. I am going to read over everything to make my first post.
Can't wait to seee it :D

I'm heading off to bed lol. No more walls of text for a while - that and can I just ask if everyone here plans to continue their interactions for like ... the next little while? Personally, I wanted to wait for ... at least half of characters who signed up to make their first post, and now there's nearly 4 pages of back to back interaction or just some of us ( lol me ) interacting with myself/themselves ... what are the chances of people falling behind, or this entire RP just turning into a bunch of 1 x 1 in a group setting?

I left to go grocery shopping, took forever, but it is good to see everyone is moving along.

Well Certain interactions are 1 x 1 like when you meet your roommates for example other then that We all shouldnt move to the next day....

I will post my girl and boy then and head to the dorms.

I still have two more teachers to make as well.

Hopefully everyone who wrote up a character will be joining in on the fun, but I won't be surprised if we lose a person or two, or even a character for those who are running two of them.

But we'll let everyone introduce themselves to at least someone else, or at least get themselves to their dorms before we ignite some action into the mix to get everyone involved. There will possibly be a fight or just a small assembly, but who knows what we'll throw at ya!

Well My char has gotten into a fight or two already.... lol Once was with some Random Demon Students... Another was almost with a Demon who says he isnt a demon....

Rascal is to thank for the dice system for sure. I like making eveything pretty and visually appealing. Thanks to Rascal, my job was much easier

I am finished with the teachers!! Yeah! I think I will do a poll on who is the favorite teacher. @Detective Rascal also has control over these NPCs as well. I just made them

Well, I will post in the morning. We will move on to the Faction dividing tomorrow and hopefully our first day of classes.

Took a while, but I got my first post up. Sorry it took a while. I had to do some last minute verification of literary material.

*Sees the current poll results*

Amazing...

I'll be taking care of you guys for the rest of the time till Kitten get's back I guess, though I don't know how much activity will be happening, but I'll look after the night/early morning crowd!

This already feels weird...

I used to spend a lot of time role-playing by myself, so i just want to apologize if I don't seem part of the group. I'll get better though.

Also, I haven't role-played in awhile, at least not to this scale. The people on National Novel Writing Month's Young Writer Program (NaNoWriMo YWP) don't do large role-plays, so I'm going to be very shakey.

But it'll be fun!

Okay. So I haven't given your character a folder yet? Anyone else? I'll start doing that now. I'm at work though and customers could enter at any monent

I too have not acquired a folder. Mostly due to the fact that I just made my first post last night. I will not pressure you to do so promptly, partly due to that fact, as well as the fact that you are at your place of work at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back