☼S.A.☽ Academy *Open*

Which Teacher do you look forward to the most?

• Manya (Temptress)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amelia (Sweetheart)

• Ms. Johnson (Mysterious)

• Julian (Vampire?)

• Fayez (The flirt)

• Yakira (Evil Goddess)

• Rayna (bad girl)

• Cale (Cat lover)

• Adali (Justice Driven)

• Total voters

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

Keep all chats here! If you have questions, suggestions, or are confused just post here and tag the person in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Ello. I'm going to start filling out my SU soon, but I have a few questions. First of all, are we restricted to created characters of Japanese or German nationality, or can we choose something else? Also, what excatly do we need to put in the friend and family catergories? Are we supposed to list other characters that people have created?

Okay, You can choose any nationality. The family and friends part will have characters from other people or if you make siblings or something. Also, if you are in a relationship with someone @Aura Of Twilight

The post minimum will be two paragraphs @mikaluvkitties

Also, Thank you I didn't notice

You're welcome. :)

Same thing with languages as with nationality, right? Also, is the school in a certain country?

I believe I will place it in Iceland and yes, same with language

I believe I will place it in Iceland and yes, same with language

I will now be making weapon list and class schedule times and then I will start posting pictures of location

@FrankieLynn You will be given a pet based on your character and what seems to suite them. You can always make suggestions and if there isn't one up there that you would want to use, tell me

@mikaluvkitties That is fine. First, third, omniscient doesn't matter. Which ever helps you write best

Schedule is being readjusted. We have a new GM to help keep the roleplay going later in the night.

Schedule is now fixed. You can pick your classes and what to attend when, but send me at least a basics of what classes you want to take.

Weapons are also up too

Hello guys, I'm the new GM.

For the basics of Classes, pick the one that suits the needs of the character and the requirements that your character has. A post will go out IC when you need to go to a class, and when classes end. Though you must attend a class when a period starts, if you do not go to a class you may not receive the benefits that class has to offer, and it's most likely you will receive a detention or another similar penalty.

If your character cannot attend a class during a period, whether it be for reasons alike not having any of the requirements needed for any of the available classes, or none of the classes fit with whatever your character is being trained into. You must go to the library during that period. If you do not, you will be technically skipping class, and you will be penalised for it.

You can go ahead and make a character. That is stationary. If anything changes it will be the way the dice system works or stats, but the info on your character will stay the same

You can google like elemental powers and it shows you all the skills and abilities and sub abilities. Same with dark or light. That is usually what I do. I'm impartial as long as it isn't overly op

I'm still at work. I get off in 45 minutes

Character looks good to me. Sort of an opposite but similar to my character in a lot of ways. I'll figure out stats for your moves at the moment until you improve.

I some times think I roleplay just to make characters.

Making a half angel character. I dont recall seeing it mentioned elsewhere though it looks otherwise i would like to make sure: are half angels winged like usual angels?

I want to make an experiment but I'm not sure I understand the extent of their capabilities. Can they be psychic or something like that?

And what's a clergy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back