☼S.A.☽ Academy *Open*

Which Teacher do you look forward to the most?

• Manya (Temptress)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Amelia (Sweetheart)

• Ms. Johnson (Mysterious)

• Julian (Vampire?)

• Fayez (The flirt)

• Yakira (Evil Goddess)

• Rayna (bad girl)

• Cale (Cat lover)

• Adali (Justice Driven)

• Total voters
@mikaluvkitties Sorry! I'm here now, and yes go ahead, I don't have a preference for the room at all! (Finally solved the mystery as to why there are two different pics for dorm rooms though.)

Demon said:
yeah, lol
i was going to mention the weather in my first post before i realized i didnt know the weather :P
IKR! I was going to make it all rainy ... based on the picture in the overview but ... xD

Hmmm when will more people enter the rp? Or when will my Roommate go into the room so I can go in.... Hmmm Just have to be patient....

I was kinda waiting for your conversation to end so Lucion won't have to wait long for his roommate. So I'm gonna post soon that Lucion went to his room.

So just keep Olivier busy.

@Arubion Sivart

So what does the letter for the room signify? Each letter, each floor?

Radek has been living on the grounds for a few years now, they already have a room and stuff, it's just not in the student dorms like everyone else.

Yeah, your character is acting a little god-moddy and a bit of an asshole, but I'm letting Radek leave the situation anyway. First day of the school year, they got to make introductions in other places.

He isnt that god-moddy.... He is just unbalanced..... Also he has no charm what so ever so He isn't really supposed to be the most elegant with words....

Eh, maybe it's how your writting him? The dart throwing shabang, was a little god-moddy.

But I'll probably move round to @Demon's character and introduce Radek to him, you cool with that Demon?

You could always ask why I was harassing him and the Throwing dart thing isnt that god modish.... All it is, is throwing a sharpened Tree Branch at you.... And Saying my Characters speed... He has the strength to swing a katana fast so a Stick isn't that heavy compared to a Branch....

He may have a speed of 15 in his stat, but he only has strength and dexterity of 5 and 4, along with an endurance of 6. So if we were going to go with your characters stats, the bugger is a fast runner and could probably run for a long time, and is an okay fighter.

But you know, stats are meant to complement a character in this kind of rp, not rule over them like an iron fist.

And brah, I highlighted the stuff here where it was a little god-moddy, just to help you out a little with your writing.

@Demon It's the middle of the day for me here, but I have a second character to work with, so I can happily wait for ya Demon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back