• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Black Bouqet

Sensei Fox

Eater of Goldfish Crackers

rwby_canon_character__reporter_lisa_lavender____xd_by_jetterebus-d83iez3.jpg

"...In an interesting new turn for the world of Remnant, it seems that a new faction has risen to prominence as of late. The unnamed group that have committed such crimes as petty theft, arson, and kidnapping leave only a single identifying mark as evidence to their actions. A single black rose that appears to be made out of some kind of burning ember have perplexed authorities and analysts as to what the rose could possibly be made from, claiming that 'We've never encountered anyrhing that grows like this naturally. Someone has to be manufacturing them.' among other speculations. Unlike other organizations, this group seems to be free of any territorial boundaries with their crimes popping up in all four kingdoms daily. This has lead many to believe that the organization not only rivals others like The White Fang but may actually surpass them due to their sudden and commanding appearance into our lives.

The sudden appearance of this new criminal sect as well as the apparent constant increase in the intensity of their crimes has many asking: is this the beginning of something terrible in the streets of Remnant?

Moving on, Beacon's new students are in transit to begin their first year at the academy. Students from all 4 kingdoms have trained and studies rigorously in hopes of receiving their acceptance letter to Vale's most prestigious academy for young Huntsmen and Huntresses. 

Beacon has always been known for its high standards along with its methods of education being some of the most effective ever seen. Many attribute the success of Beacon to its legendary headmaster, Professor Ozpin. Ozpin has repeated many times in interviews that contrary to that belief, Beacon thrives off of its outstanding staff and the talent and bright futures of its students.

Regardless of the source of its success, we at Vale News Network would like to join Beacon in welcoming its new and returning students and wish them luck as they work to become future Huntsmen and Huntresses of Remnant."

What nobody could know was that the strange roses that burned like embers signalled a change on the world stage of Remnant was imminent. In the dark corners of the world, pieces moved slowly into their places. Evil hands prepared to unleash a terror that nobody had ever imagined across an incomprehensible scale. Remnant would soon change forever. Only the actions of a handful of Huntsmen and Huntresses in training will be tasked with putting the factured pieces of the world together again.

I'm starting up a RWBY thread. The thread will run in an episodic sequence similar to the actual show. It will start off with a first season and a more light-hearted feeling that will build up and lead into a second season. The second season will have a larger scope as to what is going on in the plot of the thread. The third season will be much more serious. It might get ugly in the third season to be honest. Probably the fourth season as well.

I'm looking for probably about 3-4 teams for the thread. I would ask that anyone joining be serious about staying on the thread. I'd rather not have to make mid-thread replacements in teams that are supposed to stay the same throughout the years at Beacon.

Characters will be OC creations and the world will be in an alternate universe to that of the RWBY series. The main cast (Team RWBY, JNPR, CVFY, Etc..) won't be around. However characters like Ozpin and Glynda will still exist.

Thread is below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh just skimming through but noticed the link you have for the thread is wrong. Just wanted to toss it up (think you had it on your editing page so it comes up wrong, not super hard to get to the right one by clicking on the name of the RP hosted project but still). ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh just skimming through but noticed the link you have for the thread is wrong. Just wanted to toss it up (think you had it on your editing page so it comes up wrong, not super hard to get to the right one by clicking on the name of the RP hosted project but still). ^^

You are correct. Should be fixed now.

Very interested in the idea you have. Wanted to know if this will be a detailed rp? Like members have to post a paragraph or more?

Very interested in the idea you have. Wanted to know if this will be a detailed rp? Like members have to post a paragraph or more?

I would like for it to be detailed, yes. I'll be a bit lenient on length but generally I will expect a paragraph or at least something with a little thought put into it.

I came up with a good idea for a Chuunibyou character after reading the burning black rose bit. Interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back