• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (ROLE PLAY IS NOW DEAD)

Naomi was dragged to the girls bathroom and told to wait by the sinks.

"Don't move." Evanna insisted, "Okay?"

"I won't." Naomi said, "Scream if the ghosts get you."

"I will." Evanna said, closing the stall door, "Don't move."

Mayu left her class and headed to her next one, her books clutched close to her chest. She was looking down as she walked, her bunches bouncing up and down as she walked. Her hair ribbons swinging back and forth in rhythm.

"To Math class... To Math class..." she sung to herself, as she walked. She normally saw Naomi between classes, they nearly always passed each other in the corridors. She didn't know where Naomi had vanished too.

"Finally." Naomi sighed, "The ghosts didn't get you then?" Evanna muttered something under her breath and washed her hands.

"Here." Naomi handed her sister her bag and they left the restroom together.

"See you." Evanna said, feeling embarrassed. She knew she shouldn't have believed Mayu about the ghosts in the bathroom. Why had she believe her? Her sisters were going to be teasing her about that forever now.

"You're welcome, then." Naomi raised an eyebrow, as she set off towards her next class.

Alex got up and stretched, he slung his bag over his shoulder and started walking towards his car so he could drive home, his long red hair bounced as he walked. He opened his Prius door and put the keys in the ignition and started the car.

Kimberly notice that he didn't say hi back to her so she just left and went off some where elsewhere. Kim was still made of what the Whore did to her

Brittney grabbed her bag and hurried down the hall to her next class, not paying any attention to where she was going. She had English next and was looking forward to it.

Mayu found her Math class and settled down in her favourite seat right at the front. She sat there because her eyesight wasn't so hot. She didn't need glasses or anything, but if she sat at the back of the room, she couldn't see what the hell was going on. She was rather short sighted.

Evy hurried away, clutching her bag close. She wasn't looking where she was going, her eyes flicking between the ceiling and the ground. That was when she bumped into somebody and, being as small as she was, Evy was knocked to the ground.

"Onee-chan?" she said, a little dazed; then she looked up at the girl she'd bumped into and added in confusion, "You're not my onee-chan?" (@Suzette)

Naomi walked to class, her head in the clouds. She hummed to herself under her breath, looking around. She'd never really thought about romance or boys before. But, now that she looked, there were boys EVERYWHERE! Weird.

Adam

Adam was late for school already he didn't want his sister to find out that he was late. So he had to run to his locker and grabed his book as fast as he can and he ran to Math Class. When he with there he Saw a girl in his class room and said Hi I a, new to the school (@Fallen from Heaven)​

Mayu looked up in surprise. People never addressed her, not really. It was hard to be noticed next to someone as friendly as Naomi or as chirpy as Evanna.

"Konnichiwa." she said, standing up, "It's nice to meet you...?" She trailed off, unsure of his name.

"You can sit." she said, gesturing to the desk beside hers, "Or you can sit somewhere further back with somebody better than me. I don't mind."

Amara

Amara smiled and laughed slightly at Ricks comment before turning to Samantha. She became quiet, something wasn't quite right. She was making too many friends or acquaintances and she just wasn't used to all of it. She gulped before murmuring "Amara" and turning back to Rayne.

Rayne

Rayne patted Amara's haod before laughing. "I think they give us homework as a form of torture" he said before looking at Amanda and nodding at her. "Amanda" he said with a wave before turning to Samantha.

"Dont mind her, it's not that dhe doesn't like you. She's just shy" he spoke simply.

@PaigeAmbrose

Amanda

Amanda saw Rayne Rick and Ama and said " Hey what's going on."

Samantha

Looked at them all " Nice to meet you all but can you guys help me find a the Spanish room"

She had ran into someone. "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry! I wasn't paying any attention." Brittney was so embarrassed. She shook her head at herself and mumbled. "Are you okay?"

"Uh? I'm... I'm fine!" Evy decided, leaping back up, "It's my fault. I wasn't looking where I was going. Uh..." She trailed off, adjusting her bag strap, "I'm sorry. Uh... Yeah." (@Suzette)

"Watashi wa Mayu desu." Mayu introduced, "It's nice to meet you, Adam-kun." She smiled as widely as she could manage, "Do you like Math?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Me too!" Mayu nodded, smiling brightly, "But Math is my favourite subject. I like numbers and answers and... Just Math, in general! So... You're new; where'd you move from?"

Adam

I am fromLos Angles,Ca and my mom got a new job so I moved out here and now I am here me and my Sister Samantha​

"Intriguing." Mayu said, "My family and I moved here from Japan years ago. That's a little further than LA." She chuckled to herself, "You'll know my sisters when you see them, Adam-kun. We dress and look startlingly alike."

"Yes, that would be my onee-chan, Naomi." Mayu nodded, "You'll like her. She nice and kind and polite and everybody likes her. I have a younger sister too, Evanna. Everyone says that's she kawaii. I'm just the awkward middle child."

"Naomi is, yes." Mayu said, "But she's not like the other ones. She's friendly and nice and if you say anything bad about her, I will be forced to cut your limbs off one by one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back