• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (ROLE PLAY IS NOW DEAD)

Rick

He smiled and Said "Really and why say that you think when you can only really know what's true in your heart" he laughs

Amanda

"Yea I dance Sing and Do cheerleading why did you ask" she smiled and puting on her shoes at the same time​

Amara

"I've never liked anyone before, I don't understand how to like someone. It doesn't make sense" she said looking up at him. She looked around before lowering her voice. It was a secret she didn't want anyone knowing.

"I have Aspergers" she stated.

Rayne

"Because, I think out of all the girls who do all that stuff, you're the only one I notice" he said with a wink. He put his shoes on before walking outside.

"You're really good at it, it adds to your beauty".​

Amanda

Amanda's Crush for Rayne grew bigger and Bigger every second. Amanda would " Laugh Okay Mr. Right to be like super like friendly like I can't keep a lie and I can't Hold it in to much longer But I have maybe a little Crush on you and Thank you very Much I get that a lot to" she smiles and Laugh while picking up her happy Kitty and putting her in her purse

Rick

" And you think I will care about that Ama." He laughs I am a nice person nit a mean one okay​

Amara

"You don't care?" She asked. She felt like crying because she was happy. Usually people would make fun out of her or call her names. "Thank you, I think I really like you" she laughed and she closed her eyes tightly so she wouldn't cry.

Rayne

"Hm, well now that you've admitted that I'll admit it too. I kind of like you too, which is probably why I tried getting Ama to talk to you. But for now, we need to go to class before we get detention" he laughed as he took her hand and walked quickly.​

Amanda

She smiles " Really you like me I never though that you will like So I just keep it has as a secret that only Richard knew " she would smile and walk to class with him before the reacher called in us later

Rick

" When should head to class before we are later and second Have you seen my sister and Rayne" he laughs​

Amara

She shrugged whilst looking up at Rick. "Last I checked they went to his band practice, they should be out by now. I think they might be coming to class" she replied with a faint smile before she took a seat. She wasn't even sure what lesson it was.

Rayne

"Then this will be a secret between you and me. A lot of the girls and guys will get angry or upset if we tell them" he said before they went into class. He smiled when he spotted Amara and Rick together. "Looks like they're good friends" he laughed.​

Amanda

" Wait!" She would pull him back outside the classroom and kisses him but surprise " What about my brother"

Rick

" Yea I see"​

Having successfully gotten rid of her sisters, Naomi headed to class and avoided the lovey dovey scene outside of the classroom. To her surprise, there was another lovey dovey scene going on in class. Naomi couldn't help smiling softly. It was cute to watch all the romance.

"So kawaii..." she muttered, taking a seat in the middle row. She'd never done anything romantic; she didn't wish to, either. Mayu was too naïve to like anyone and Evanna much too immature. So, she'd never even watched a romance play out before. She wondered if it was like the movies.

Rick

Rick will look at her and say" I see that wear in the same class Naomi" he will laugh

Amanda

"See you in class" she would skip in to her 11th Grade Class which is Spanish she already knew Spanish so the class was not so hard​

Amara

Amara turned towards Naomi and looked at her for a while. She knew Naomi was quite the popular girl in school and she heard of her funny antics. She wondered if Rayne and Naomi were friends since they both knew Japanese. She would have to ask rain.

"Hello" she said quietly.

Rayne

"Bye" he said as he entered class and waved at Amara. "Hey Ama" he said and gave a nod to Rick..he sat next to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Ohayo, Naomi" he said with a cheeky smile.

@Fallen from Heaven @PaigeAmbrose

Amanda

Amanda had to take a test for her to pass the Spanish class. She was doing fin oh the whole think the teacher said when you finish the test you can go to your next class. Amanda was almost done with the test she was up to question number 39.

Rick

"Hey Rayne what's going on"​

"Ohayou, Rick-kun. And ohayou Rayne-kun!" Naomi smiled, "Ogenki desu ka?" It was nice to know somebody else that spoke Japanese. Obviously, her sisters spoke it just as well as Naomi- but it was nice to know somebody outside of her family. She fiddled with her ponytail, looking around at everyone. Her eyes fell on Amara.

"I know you!" she realised, "You must be Amara."

Amara

Amara was surprised that Naomi knew who she was, hardly anyome recognised her existence half of the time so thoughts like thay made her feel warm inside but on the outside she was still a little bit shy and nervous.

"Yes, I'm Amara" she spoke softly to her. She looked her im the eyes with a look of confusion.

"You know me?".

Rayne

"Genki desu. Anata wa?" He replied and asked Naomi. She was really polite when she spoke both Japanese and English which was something Rayne kind of admired about her all together.

"Just got out of band rehearsals" he said to Rick as he sighed and leaned back.

@Fallen from Heaven @PaigeAmbrose

Amanda

When she was done with her test the bell has not ring yet so she got up and gave in here test and walked back to her seat waking for the bell to Ring

Rick

" Okay so your coming to Foot ball Practice During Gym period my sister would be there to" he laughs​

"Genki desu, Rick-kun." Naomi smiled, before turning to the girl. She looked her over, trying to remember where she knew her. Naomi knew a lot of people and she'd been making a slight guess on the name. Amara... Amara.... Amara... She was the strange girl! The one that people rarely spoke of but when they did, it was always in a pitying way. As if they felt sorry for her. If Naomi was less polite, she would've asked Amara why she was so weird. But instead, she put on her best smile and replied:

"Of course I know you... Ama, is it? Of course I know you, Ama-chan." she said, "I know lots of people. You have lovely hair; beautiful and golden like rays of sun." She always tried her best to compliment people.

Amara

Amara's eyes widened before she rested her head on Rick's shoulder. She wanted to hide her face because she could feel herself heating up. It was the first time someone had said such kind words to her, the first time they actually had something nice to say to her. Other than Rick and Rayne she wasn't really sure who to talk to.

"Thank you, I think you're very pretty too" she said whilst fiddling with her hair.

Rayne

Rayne chuckled before shaking his head. "You make it sound like your sister's the main attraction" he laughed before saying "I'm not sure, I mean coach was mad at me last season because I was off on one of the important games" he recalled how awkward it was.​

"Arigatou." Naomi said, tilting her head slightly to one side, "You don't need to be embarrassed. I only tell the truth, Ama-chan." She picked at the black nail polish on her fingernails, frowning as bits and pieces chipped off. That was the last time she let Evanna paint her nails for her.

"Sports are frivolous, Rayne-kun. You'd be a lot better studying and making music." she added, smiling, "Education is more important, isn't it?" It was what she told herself day after day, but she still couldn't match Mayu's standards of intelligence, no matter how hard she tried.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth walked towards class with her books on her hand. She entered Spanish class and quietly sat down. She tried to pay attention but the class was very boring

Rick

" And you think he is going to Remember that" he would Laugh " And umm I know the whole football team they said she is the more Attraction in the cheerleading team"

Amanda

Amanda saw her friend's sister walk in Spanish Class and she was surprised that she didn't say anything to her​

Alex walked through the hallways, his hips swung slightly as he walked and his eyes sparkled. He had a bag hanging from his arm that had a TARDIS on the side with big bold letters that read "Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey". He stopped at his locker and opened it putting a few books in his bag and then continuing to English.

Afterwards he headed outside and laid back against a tree. Unfurling his lunch bag he pulled out a small roll of vegan sushi and a apple. 
Alex nommed on his apple and sighed. His mind was full of thoughts of Dante when he felt a tear run down his cheek, suddenly he was in tears and he sobbed silently into his hoodie and held his knees close to his chest.

There was a frantic hammering on the classroom door and Naomi looked up. She wasn't surprised that when the door opened, her little sister was peering round the door at her. Her red nailed fingers gripped the door tightly. Naomi sighed. It seemed that she couldn't escape her younger sisters for even five minutes.

"Naomi-chan?" Evanna said, nervously, "Can I borrow you?" She knew her sister would be irritated with her now but it couldn't be helped. She watched as Naomi sighed again and got to her feet. Evanna moved away from the door, smoothing down her skirt with her hands.

"Your socks are falling down." Naomi commented, "What do you want?" She shut the classroom door behind her and leaned against it.

"I need the bathroom." Evanna said, looking wide eyed and scared.

"So... Go...?" said Naomi, in confusion.

"I can't!" Evanna cried, "Mayu said there's ghosts in there!"

"There's no such things as ghosts, Evy-chan." Naomi said, calmly. Silently, she cursed Mayu for telling their sister things like this. It just made life more difficult.

"You still have to come with me!" Evanna insisted, "Please!"

"Fine..." Naomi sighed and let herself be dragged along by the arm.

The Bell Has ring to go to the Next Class

Amanda

When The Bell ring Amanda was the first one to leave she was so rode just doing nothing because she was able to finish her test early. Amanda walked out and she went to her Locker it was near her next Class. So She got her books for the next lass and she wanted to wait for her Brother. When she Bumped in to her Brother and His Friends he would Say
" Hello Ricky , Ama , and Rayne how was class" she said with a smile"

Rick

When the Bell ring Rick was Happy that he got out the class but he Has homework. Rick said " Do we always have to get homework he said to Ama and Rayne" then when he looked up he saw his Sister. As she walked up to him and heard what she said he Said "
Hello Sister what's going on"

Samantha

Walked out of English and she was just walking to her next Class. She bumped in to Ama and Said
" I am So sorry Hi I'm Samantha and you are"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back