• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (ROLE PLAY IS NOW DEAD)

Amara

"Middle school thing?"
She asked as her eyes widened. Something like this piqued her interest. She suddenly felt a bir weird considering a lot of girls were staring at her and wondering what she was doing with Rick. She wanted to go home and bury herself under her bed sheets but she couldn't do that when she just started.

"What happened, if you dont mind me asking" she said as she clutched onto her books.

Rayne

"Come on, let's go"
he said as he took Amanda's hand and led her through the school and to the music room. The music room previously used to be the dance room so there was a lot of space there. He brought out a cushion couch and put it on the floor for Amanda.

"Do you dance?" He asked.​

Jessica walked around the school with some papers in her hand, she was the cheerleading captain and the team needed more people. The auditions would be held that afternoon and she hoped to see someone good. She pasted the papers against the walls as she walked.

Elizabeth saw a few of her sister's friends approaching her. She rolled her eyes as they arrived and laughed at her.

"Hey ugly duckling, are you going to participate in another crime today? With that garbage you call street art?"

They said while laughing, Elizabeth smiled and laughed too

"Yes, thank you for noticing. Are you getting new implants today?" Elizabeth said with a smile on her face as she watched the girl's faces become red of anger. One of them slapped Elizabeth and Elizabeth gladly returned the punch. The girls left running and Elizabeth laughed again.

Amanda

Looks at him and Laughs " Yea I loved Dancing why do you ask " she smiles

Rick

Would look at her and say" Yea it's okay I will love to tell you. We'll in Middle school I liked a girl and umm it was in 7th grade and I was in the same class so one day I had wanted to tell her and. I did and she said to me No she never liked me she liked my best friend she she went out with him so yea that's what Happen" He looks at her and say " The only reason why my sister said that to me is when I like someone and she doesn't want me to get hurt again but yea it's funny right. I am suppose to day that to my sister" he laughs​

Amara

"Oh.." Amara said trying to look for ideas in her head. She looked Rick in the eyes as she finally thought of what she wanted to say.

"She hurt you, I don't really understand it but i think your sister is wrong because Shioban said that love hurts so..." she paused and blushed when she realised she was rambling.

"Sorry about that, I tend to go off topic a lot" she apologised shyly.

Rayne

"Dance with me" Rayne said as he took Amanda by the hand and played some music from the speakers.

((G2G now byee :) ))​

Richard

Looks at her and smiles " Don't tell my sister okay she might yell at me or something because you know she told me not to date anyone this year but anyways...." Rick would go up to her and whisper in her ear and smiles saying " I like you Ama." He would Back away waiting for her to respond to her reactions of what he would say to him

Amanda

Looks at Rayne and smiles "Okay Let's see what you got Pretty Boy" she would take of her shoes and puts her purse down letting her kitty run around the room and puts her phone down and would go on the dance floor and Dances with Rayne.

Alex clutched his books tightly to his chest as he sat outside the school, he tried to keep a level head as he looked across the parking lot, his eyes falling on Dante. He felt heat build up in his cheeks and quickly looked away pulling the hood up on his hoodie. He took a glance back and closed his eyes, counting to five, before getting up and slowly walking towards his car.

'Alex what are you doing he could never like you. Alex turn around. TURN AROUND!' His conscious screamed at him. Alex froze in his tracks, he was standing about five feet in front of Dante and was visibly shaking in anxiety. 'JUST TURN AROUND!' He took a step forward and then waved shyly at Dante.

Dante took a drag when he noticed that there was a guy walking towards him. When he waved to Dante, he hid his cigarette and waved back saying, "Hey. What's your name?"

Dante smiled and laughed lightly. "Hi I'm Dante. Nice to meet you." He took out his cigarette and finished it off.

Kimberly was walking to school looking Happy she see a lot of guys at someone car so she walks over to see what was going on.

Alex breathed a low sigh of relief and his blush went away, he pulled down his scarf and walked closer to the car.

"W-w-wanna hang out sometime?"

Kimberly was walking to the car and going by The guys that she doesn't know because she is new to this school she had moved and changed schools

Dante smiled and said, "Sure. We could have a party at my house! Invite everyone you know. My dad isn't going to be home this weekend so we could party like hell!" He flipped his hair and bit his lip right next to his piercing. When he saw a girl come up he said, "Hey. Im Dante. What's your name?" He smiled at her.

Kimberly looks at him and says hey I am Kimberly people call me Kimmy a lot and I hear sometime about a party

Dante continued smiling. "Ya a party at my house. On Saturday. You should come it'll be fun!"

Kimberly looked at him and smiled Okay I go to your little partyI head that all the beginning of the year party is on Sunday I am going to that to everyone in the school is going to that to hope you come.

Kimberly Would say Yea Okay I might see you in class she would kiss him in his cheek and walk to a concer and texts one of her best friends

Alex realized he forgot his other books and ran to his car which was parked 20 feet from Dante's, he had an electric blue Prius with a front license plate that said "My other car is a TARDIS" and he had a gay pride air freshener hanging from his rear view mirrior

Dante said to Kimmy, "Alright Kimmy. Thanks!" When she kissed his cheek he went pale. He waved and laughed. "Ok. See ya later!" He went to Alex and said, "well that was weird." He noticed his car and laughed at the Tardis sticker on it.

He got in his car and locked the doors, curling his knees to his chest he felt a tear slip from his closed eyes. He rocked back and forth as he cried silently, he felt his hand brush up against a cold, small piece of metal and began crying even more 
He wiped the tears away and sniffled a little as he got out of his car and stood up holding a pile of books, his eyes were slightly puffy but not enough to be noticeable.

Kimberly would text and takes out a smoke and got her lighter and realize it was not working so she walked over to Dante's car again saying hey do you have a lighter.

As Dante lit her cigarette he said to Alex. "What's wrong man? You ok?" He smiled and put his hand on his shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back