• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Remade this since the old one SUCKED T-T

Lady_Zenkins

The crazy cat lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A little about me: I'm 15 years old and autistic and I use she/her pronouns more about me check my about me in my profile.

RULES VERY IMPORTANT MUST READ: You must be around the ages of 14-18 years old no older no younger and I only do romance rp with people around the ages of 14-16. and I'm fine with most stuff as long as it doesn't romanticize mental illnesss and obviously anything that goes against site rules.

What I'm looking for: Since I haven't had a serious rp for a while so I'd prefer other people who haven't rp'd for a while or new rp'ers but I don't care about this as much. I do prefer casual rp or but I can try doing more serious stuff. and for type of rp I'm looking for? I'm fine with anything but I do have a sweet spot for vampires and werewolves or anything mystical.

Oc's: Okay so the oc's that I currently have rn that I made recently or reworked from my older oc's are...
Caroline Orlow is a 16 year old with a quite naive, rebellious spirit with a tendency to steal things. And who will probably spout negative propaganda against fish after one killed her parents.(Though she's based in the year 1850's I don't mind making her live in a different era that also goes the same to the other characters even if their more modern time)
Ava Harlow A 19 year old who is quite rude and mean and likes to crack the unfunniest jokes a lot(even in situations she shouldn't) She's an aspiring actress.
Nivea Ackley is a vampire girl who got turned at the age of 15 is a gentle soul who strives to be as kind and forgiving as possible in every situation though her mind seems to be floating around somewhere else constantly.
Perdita Albery/Katie smith Perdita is a 17 year old teenager who ran away from her home in hopes of achieving her modeling dreams whilst giving herself a fake name known as Katie Smith. She is quite rebellious energetic and free spirited.
Also, I just realized most of them are above 6 ft 2 💀 so there's that ig.

Npc's: heres some npc's I have but barely use they could also be main characters but I mainly use them as filler characters.
Old lady Helga Baker is a 68 year old grandma who is a baker.(also sadly the only poc character I made so far I really need to make more...)
Sage Wood the gardener who loves cats.
A British desposable guard.

Writing style: I don't have any requirements though as long it's not a bare bones "Hi" *oc says.* all the time I'm fine also I tend to try writing 3 lines minimum on pc/laptop (Which 15 lines on mobile) but I do struggle getting higher than 4 lines (16 lines on mobile). Also I don't mind slow typers since even though I type fast(which actually makes my writing quality worse T-T)

More I Things think should be mentioned: I do shy away from romance rps but I don't necessarily avoid them. Also, I don't do fandom rp's since I feel like I couldn't do the character's personality and well everything about em any justice. Also, I'm lbgtq+ friendly!(duh I'm part of the community myself but I thought I'd add since I know how nerve racking it can be sometimes while speaking to other people and wanting to share some of the rainbow peep stuff)

ALSO I SOMETIMES GET RP TERMS HORRIBLY WRONG LIKE I JUST FOUND OUT THAT ERP ACTUALLY STOOD FOR EROTIC RP’S BUT MY DUMBASS THOUGHT IT STOOD FOR NORMAL ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP NON EROTIC RP’S

Last edited:
this seems cool! i am 17 and definitely not really into romance rp so this is cool to me. i am also pretty inexperienced with text roleplay so that is good. i love d&d, fantasy settings, and non-gorey horror stuff. i do not have any specific ideas for an rp but we can figure somethin out. let me know if youd like to rp anything at any time!!!

this seems cool! i am 17 and definitely not really into romance rp so this is cool to me. i am also pretty inexperienced with text roleplay so that is good. i love d&d, fantasy settings, and non-gorey horror stuff. i do not have any specific ideas for an rp but we can figure somethin out. let me know if youd like to rp anything at any time!!!
Sure I’d love to rp! I’m free at the moment, though I’m at school rn so my response times may vary at the moment.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back