• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Reily's home for the orphaned and abused

(But Hikari is not a rubber band... Your claws can separate the slime but you cannot stretch out the blue slime because it's just a liquid.. Is is as dense as water.. Maybe alittle denser... But like I said Hikari allowed you to separate him)

Hikari (now only green slime) wiggled as he spoke softly, " well I tried to talk to you but you fell asleep and some how removed all my body mass... I'm hungry..."

He tried to stretch to his blue slime up the hill but he couldn't stretch, "Riik can you you take me back to my body mass... I'm too tired and hungry to move..."

Akira blushed, her cheeks glowing a soft teal because of the sound in her body. "N-no. That's a first. Most boys on my planet found me ugly." She said.

Kian's smile seemed to fade for a moment, he tilted his head to the right, but his middle finger pressed the bridge of his nose to keep his glasses from falling. Fortunately he immediately smiled again. "Well..." he paused, "Those alien boys are...are obviously blind..." his irises were glowing a bright shade of blue.

Akira smiled, her fingers where intertwined with his and she smiled, rubbing her thumb over his hand absentmindedly. "Yeah. I figured that out a long time ago."

Kian noticed her rubbing her thumb agains his hand, "A-Akira...I know nothing about love...but..." he thought about all of the things she was probably going through. He kissed her on the forehead gently, stood up smiled awkwardly and turned around.

Akira blushed darkly, her cheeks still glowing. She pressing a soft hand to her forehead, blushing darkly. She saw him stand up and turn around, but she was not sure what to do.

((I didn't mean the blue slime being stretched, but whatever xD ))

Riik helped Hikari gather back together by untangling himself from him, holding him in his hands and looking at him thoughtfully. "I don't know..." he muttered. "I... like you like this..." He smooshed Hikari against his body in a cuddle. "Much less trouble." He let out a childish giggle. "And it like you are naked..."

Kian rubbed his shoulder and looked back at her with a smile. "Y-you're probably the most beautiful alien I've ever seen...but..." he trailed off, "You deserve someone better." he smiled warmly, as he walked back to her extending his hand out to help her out.

kiyoshi died from the lack of interaction from any character Kiyoshi got up, finishing the last page of the book and placed it down. Getting up to his feet with a groan, making his way to the door. He decided he'd talk to the person who had scared him and apologise. He'd still not really gotten his head around the fact that he was in this place suddenly but he still felt bad, he'd probably annoyed the person by being like he was, but in his own defence, he had just been beaten by armed men and stuffed in the back of a truck to be brought to where he was of all places. He stood at the doorway, and saw another person almost entwined with another. He stood, leant against the doorway, telepathically saying to the slime creature "I-I'm sorry for earlier" before re-entering the building and leaving him to whatever that was he was doing.

Kian pulled her up gently, his eyes started to glow the same color as her cheeks. He smiled awkwardly once more, "You know this...this...r-r-r-relationship thing can get very...difficult, right?"

Hikari squirmed alittle before surrendering to Riik cuddle. "You are evil Riik, I am not a bad guy... I just..." His voice started to waver before he broke out into a soft cry, "I don't know anymore, I missed her so much right now."

His whimpering was very soft and only Riik could hear him. "I'm so broken in my inside... Riik you should just eat me... End my life... So I can be reborn into a cockroach or something as bad as my self."

Kian smiled, nodding his head. He leaned forward and pecked her lips with his. That was his first kiss. Ever. He knew it wasn't her first, but it was okay. He blushed and his eyes were completely enveloped in a bright flashing light. "Wow..." he whispered. When the light from his eyes faded he looked at her gaze, dead straight, but with a smile. "W-w-we should probably go back inside...It's getting late."

Akira blushed heavily, her lips connecting with his. She blushed profusely, her eyes closing for the brief second that they kissed. When they pulled away, she smiled, her face still glowing. "Yeah. I guess we kind of should."

Kian gently grabbed her by the hand, and led her back inside. His mind was swimming in a pool of happiness and joy, he probably couldn't explain the feeling if his life depended on it. He sat her down on the couch and turned on the television, her favorite show was on. Kian then saw kiyoshi and waved his hand awkwardly and turned back to Akira.

Riik continued to cuddle Hikari and started awkwardly petting him like he was some sort of soft, squishy animal. Then he had a better idea, and lay down on the floor, continuing the cuddle the slime. He liked Hikari much better when he was all green; he was nice and soft and squishy which was good for cuddles, and yet solid enough to not pass right through him or become a puddle. He felt really comfortable like this and he would be happy if not for the fact he was worried about Hikari. "You just sad..." he said. "If I put you back together... promise you stay all like this? Stay squishy and green so can cuddle? Cuddle always make things better." He rubbed his face against Hikari gently. "I not evil... you just more cuddly when not so... liquidy. Or solid."

Akira smiled, intertwining her fingers with his. She smiled, walking inside the house with him. She smiled, sitting down next to him on the couch and watching the show.

Riik's demand where crazy... But Hikari was too depressed to lie to the kids face, "So hungry... So broken inside... So uncomfortable... Riik we both know the answer to your request... "

Kian inched closer to Akira, and wrapped his arm around her shoulders as she was watching the television. It was awkward for sure, but he had no idea how to do it, still, given the circumstances he still somehow managed to pull it off.

Hikari was wrong on one front - Riik didn't know the answer. Still, he figured he'd take the chance anyway; he didn't want Hikari to be unhappy. So he started reaching out and grabbing at the blue puddle, feeding Hikari one handful at a time.

After a few handfuls of slime, Hikari had enough strength to recombine with most of the surviving body mass. He slithered around and blew up his body like a ballon as if he was about to do something to Riik but then just flopped onto the ground, leaving his green slime outside enough for Riik to pet him. Hikari lost his will to fight, argue, and protest. As of right now he was a shell of his former self. His new person had a home in his heart one that could not be filled with water or food. Using. The blue slime he could properly show is facial expression but he just laid there on the ground blowing bubbles in his slime puddle, "Riik do you really think I'm such a bad person" his voice sounded as if he was speaking underwater

Riik continued to pet Hikari lightly. He really wanted to continue the cuddles, but didn't want to make Hikari too uncomfortable. "No, not bad... just... need to learn be less selfish. Try have cuddle... will feel better if try to enjoy it. Even if feel sad or lonely, everything seem safer and more cared-about when can feel someone against your skin. Green slime better for cuddle. Unless you want be alone..."

"But what girl would want to cuddle with a blob of liquid... Even worst... I won't even be able to feel her..." Argued Hikari in between the bubbles he was blowing in his slime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back