Other Random question of the day: The Discussions

AlexneushoornTheGreat AlexneushoornTheGreat
Well you see (insert 5 million holy pages here.)

In that particular question unlike the previous, it is more so a more complex question of which simple and sweet doesn't exist without inaccuracies or getting it wrong or the wrong idea. The previous ones are pretty much ramblings on the premise of answering every form of the question possible which I prefer. I personally do not enjoy people that hide away "ramblings" since one gets interested in it and it usually agitates me to no end. In general writings beyond it though, I have rarely ever written or spoken and so online it never ends. In other times, writings stabilize or improve my health and can be combined with music or visualizing some random mental art to amplify that effect. I also really like doing so, and answering things, sharing knowledge, and/or random conversation let alone about subjects I am into or work in often lead to dumping until some random point of satisfaction has been reached.

Other times it is kind of bad because I personally view it as a form of punishment such as if someone is involved which tends to irk everyone and give lazy responses in some posts. Effectively, this form of word wall is the equivalent of pointless word salad existent only to see if someone would actually bother with it. And for some reason, in this case some do and so encourages more of it. So it is technically entertainment. However if you want monster word walls though, just you wait until robotics, AI, SI, interfaces, 3D printing of any type, certain story games like the events of half life and its rabbit holes of rabbit holes, and general theory of tech integration or combat comes up. Even the longest posts I have ever done on this website doesn't match close to one of the above topics. Though a number of the rest of subtopics for most of them would probably be over the age range allowance. :P

Technically grey/gray maybe if I had to continue the in case part.
Because in such a case like with say one of the previous guys I larped with, they got on everyone's nerves and me kind of annoying them with walls of meaningless text did a threefold where they like reading, I feel better from doing it, and they also got annoyed by the reading lol. But usually the word walls are just knowledge sharing, conversing, or in the case of the wetter, hotter, etc country question, fun ramblings with knowledge thrown in. (Mainly referencing the literal and at other times climate - temperature points of the question regardless of intended or not.)

I do not intend on annoying you though, it's just all about that hyperfixation as it were. And I think points of the above of this post might be oddly redundant now that I think about it.

Perpetual Zen Perpetual Zen At least three creators of kids shows (Dan Schneider, the creator of shows such as iCarly, Victorious, Henry Danger, Game Shakers et cetera, Bill Cosby, the creator of Little Bill and Chris Savino, the creator of The Loud House) were all found guilty of sexual harassment, misconduct and other such crimes, hence why I asked the question.

Perpetual Zen Perpetual Zen At least three creators of kids shows (Dan Schneider, the creator of shows such as iCarly, Victorious, Henry Danger, Game Shakers et cetera, Bill Cosby, the creator of Little Bill and Chris Savino, the creator of The Loud House) were all found guilty of sexual harassment, misconduct and other such crimes, hence why I asked the question.
And many people who make adult films have been arrested. It's about a power dynamic and controlling people. Not a subject matter thing.
Like Epstein, they never made content for children but they certainly were a part of a sex trafficking ring.

I just really find it unfortunate when there is an argument that sort of preps the debate/discuss a bias opinion.

I notice that about some of your questions. If you want to have a debate/discussion about something, you should make it something with a neutrality of language, with this question your setting up your audience to be wrong no matter what they think . The media at large is a real dark and twisted place and it honestly doesn't matter what content you make a lot of them are pretty power hungry, is the point I'm making. Your prepping your audience to think anyone who makes children shows is a pedophile, to answer the questions why is it's a power dynamic issue

Last edited:
And many people who make adult films have been arrested. It's about a power dynamic and controlling people. Not a subject matter thing.
Like Epstein, they never made content for children but they certainly were a part of a sex trafficking ring.

I just really find it unfortunate when there is an argument that sort of preps the debate/discuss a bias opinion.

I notice that about some of your questions. If you want to have a debate/discussion about something, you should make it something with a neutrality of language, with this question your setting up your audience to be wrong no matter what they think . The media at large is a real dark and twisted place and it honestly doesn't matter what content you make a lot of them are pretty power hungry, is the point I'm making. Your prepping your audience to think anyone who makes children shows is a pedophile, to answer the questions why is it's a power dynamic issue
I wasn't saying that anyone who makes kids shows is a pedophile, nor did I imply that the offenders in question had children as their primary target for misconduct. I do, however, see your point about media figures being power hungry and abusing that power not necessarily being specific to media figures who make family-oriented content. As for adding a neutrality of language to questions such as this, I'll see what I can do about it. I don't exactly understand what defines "neutrality of language", but I'll try to do my best.

I wasn't saying that anyone who makes kids shows is a pedophile, nor did I imply that the offenders in question had children as their primary target for misconduct. I do, however, see your point about media figures being power hungry and abusing that power not necessarily being specific to media figures who make family-oriented content. As for adding a neutrality of language to questions such as this, I'll see what I can do about it. I don't exactly understand what defines "neutrality of language", but I'll try to do my best.
I'm really glad you asked,
a great way to pose this question to direct it best is by using wording like this.
You first need to establish your opinion as an observation.

I've observed in :these specific shows: there seems to be a common theme of a seriously unbalanced power dynamic. I see it often in the media and I find it troubling. Why do you think this is being brought to our attention more these days? What fuels companies or people to do these things? It seriously concerns me

It's a great way to show your observation, opinion, research, without it seeming to steer your readers a certain way

When you have a question of the day with loaded subjects around sexual violence that is a heated and emotionally loaded question
you'll want to word them mindfully

Ngl I praise you for coming up with new questions every day
I don't blame you if some of them are off XD I think you're fine
If you were packaging your questions to be broadcast on a news network or smth I might think differently, but seeing as this is a hobby, it doesn't bug me a lot personally
Just my own two cents

Ngl I praise you for coming up with new questions every day
I don't blame you if some of them are off XD I think you're fine
If you were packaging your questions to be broadcast on a news network or smth I might think differently, but seeing as this is a hobby, it doesn't bug me a lot personally
Just my own two cents
You are completely valid to have your own preference. Although, standards and hobbies change when you bring them to a public forum. This is a public forum with terms of service and a team. It's not an opinion your posing to a friend . You are not asking what their favorite color is. They are posing a deep question which is desiring deep methodical answers. Hence why they made this thread in the first place. It's a forum, a public forum, not a personal conversation so members on this public forum should be mindful of that

Last edited:
Idea Idea I'm aware of the hanging part, lol. I'm just wondering as to why it's using a hanging as framing.

Dunno that. Though I do get the impression that people used to be a lot more comfortable using darker things in games and expressions before. Or maybe the kind of people who would do that just shifted to other types of entertainment.

Caroline1539 Caroline1539 Like I said, it's debatable. The Magnavox Odyssey came out the same year as Pong, and the Odyssey was being worked on since the 60s. And before that, there was Space War, and if you really wanna go back, there's those old games made out of radar equipment, like Tennis For Two.

Caroline1539 Caroline1539 Like I said, it's debatable. The Magnavox Odyssey came out the same year as Pong, and the Odyssey was being worked on since the 60s. And before that, there was Space War, and if you really wanna go back, there's those old games made out of radar equipment, like Tennis For Two.
I wouldn't really count radar games? I suppose it kind of depends on what you count as a video game- is it the hardware or the software that makes the game? I'd have to do some research, I just knew Pong as a widely known answer.

I wouldn't really count radar games? I suppose it kind of depends on what you count as a video game- is it the hardware or the software that makes the game? I'd have to do some research, I just knew Pong as a widely known answer.
Fair enough. Personally, I do count radar games as video games, but if you don't, that's fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back