• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NearByDusk

Howdy howdy! I’m new here and thought throwing out an interest check would be a good idea. Before I go, a few little ground rules/info to know:

1. 18+ please! I’m not comfy rping with minors.
  2. I prefer oc x canon or oc x oc (though if you are desperate for canon x canon I may find it in myself to make an exception.) I am totally open to MxF, FxF, and MxM! I am completely open to, and typically prefer, doubling!
  3. I’m semi-active, so I’ll probably be able to get a reply or two to you a day, but I am in school & have a job, so it may not be incredibly consistent. But I’ll try my hardest! Also, my time zone is PST.
  4. I prefer semi-lit to lit, but if a few replies are shorter I won’t mind, so long as it’s not a habit.
  5. I’m fine with OOC chats! Talk away!
  6. Please use real face claims, anime & cartoon are hard to connect with.
  7. I’m always down to switch up plots or add drama if we’re getting bored, so please ask!

With that out of the way, here’s my fandoms!

Bold = My Preference ATM
Italics = Not Looking ATM

MCU
Characters You Play: Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Baron Helmut Zemo
X-Men Sub-Category
Characters You Play: Charles Xavier, Hank McCoy, Peter Maximoff

Harry Potter
Characters You Play: Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Bill Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Ron Weasley

iZombie
Characters You Play: Ravi Chakrabarti, Don E

The Vampire Diaries
Characters You Play: Stefan Salvatore, Kol Mikaelson

Scream Movie/TV Show
Characters You Play: Stu Macher (Movie), Noah Foster (TV Show)

DC
Characters You Play: Riddler (The Batman 2022), Riddler (Gotham TV Show), Penguin (Gotham TV Show)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back