• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom QFTIM Crossover Roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Bendy grumbled and then spoke sassily, “I can walk now. I’m fine! I want to use my legs.”

Boris put him down. Clairise went up to the ticket window . At some point, some stage-hand rushes up to her and they began speaking. Once the tickets were bought, Claire rushes back to the boys. "Here are your tickets," she hands the tickets to them. "I will see you the second to last event, alright? There's something I have to do." With that, she starts to run back to the hotel.
"Where do you think she's going?" Boris asked his brother.

Bendy waits and watches as she approaches them with a bit of confusion in his eyes of where she could be going. Bendy bites his lip slightly and shrugs, “dunno. Let’s just go.”

(A short time skip, if you don't mind, to the second to last event)
The lights were out for the time being of the next event to start. But when they come up, there stands the one girl the two boys know. Boris gasps in shock and surprise.
"Omg omg omg omg..." Boris freaked out. Clairise, wearing 1667492561543.png, (Don't mind the person it's on), smiles down at Bendy and Boris from the stage.

Bendy waited impatiently next to his brother and when Boris spoke, it snapped his out of his thoughts making his brown eyes look up at the stage. Bendy’s mouth hung out and a pink crept it’s way onto his face. “C-Clairise??” Bendy spoke lightly.

Claire chuckled. Music started playing... Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon... Boris nearly faints.
"Oh don't you dare look back, just keep your eyes on me, I said 'You're holdin back,' she said 'shut up and dance with me!'" As she sang, the crowd did the same. Boris had never been more excited than at this moment.

Bendy tried to keep himself together as he listened, a smile on his face all the while. He kept his eyes on her and he was in a complete daze at this point.

Once the event finished, the crowd cheered loudly and Clairise bowed, before going backstage so the final event could take place. It only took 2 minutes for the finale to finish up the show. In that time, Claire was changing out of her white dress in the bathroom.
Boris was ecstatic.
"That was so cool! Wasn't it, Bendy?" the young wolf toon cheered.

Bendy stared even after Clairise was done performing. He just couldn’t get over it. “Yeah. I-it was very cool,” he smiled.

Once the show was over, Clairise invited the two backstage. "Hey, guys, did you like the show?" She asked, now wearing a tank-top and a pair of jogging pants, carrying a camo jacket, like this
eZWZ4zOgWRcyWvjOgi_RCvRnAzqKc_iDCEfMnHoQ4E1_xXJu1mHUrtPzGszZE3WDuHJ7V1XGYb-WgJzrUZWgAm7ojkdWjD6gnhqcOg0NLdEdU30RMOX0rKa_VMazJDuWSOJMQdQV65_WxdpflWe9VOrd2j6vax2s-C-RJC86-21Fp3qpKP5fvdBoGGN1Uw
, (Again don't mind the person the clothes are on.

Bendy walked back and smiled up at her, “it was great! Y-you we’re great! Yeah! Yes.”

Clairise kneels down and kisses Bendy's widow's peak. Boris then starts to freak out again. Claire stands and sees why. Mickey Mouse was walking toward them.

Bendy smiles and can barely control himself as red spreads across his face and about loses his footing. “Don’t wake me up,” he says with a laugh. Bendy then notices Mickey.

"Thank you, Miss, for filling in for our team member, I'm so sad she couldn't be here for the show," Mickey told Clairise. She only nodded.
"M-Mr. Mickey, I-I a-am a h-huge fan..." Boris began. Mickey turns to the young wolf. Clairise looks to Bendy and chuckles, seeing how flustered he was.
"Believe me, I don't want to wake you up." she said to him.

Bendy laughs and says, “she did real good up there.” Bendy the turns to his stuttering and nervous brother, “he wants your autograph, dude.”

It was Clairise's turn to blush.
"Of course! What's your name, kid?" Mickey asked, getting out a paper and a pen.
"B-Boris, s-sir" Boris answered. Mickey happily wrote out a nice little note to Boris and signed it. "Th-Thank you!" Claire smiles.

Bendy smiled and kinda felt like he was going to have another episode. But he really didn’t want to ruin his brother’s first impression Mickey Mouse himself.

Claire began to feel a bit dizzy, her body swayed a bit as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. She shook it off when she saw a little bit of ink drip from Bendy's forehead.
"Bendy..." She whispered to him, slowly reaching into her satchel. She was more worried about him than she was herself. Claire's legs were feeling numb, but she ignored it.

Bendy shook his head, “no, I’m okay-“ he felt more sharp pain and feel hard onto his knees. “Ahh! Ow!” Bendy tightly grabbed his stomach and ink dropped down his face.

"Bendy!" Boris and Claire yell at the same time.
"Oh, dear!" Mickey cried out.
"Mickey, I need towels for the ink and something for him to lay on," Clairise told him.
"Alright," the Mouse nodded, rushing off to find some things. Claire was holding Bendy in her arms now, wiping the ink from his face. There was too much.
"I saw it coming... I-I..." She didn't know what else to say, except to get out her vial. "Bendy..."

Bendy yelled out in pain as he felt more pain in his stomach and he couldn’t quite see from all the ink in his face.

"O-Open your mouth..." She stuttered. Boris was kneeling next to them. Mickey came back with towels, handing them to Boris who began to wipe the ink away. "Ah-This one's bad-Worse than the last-I can tell," Claire said quickly.

Bendy could barely open his mouth as he clenched his teeth and forced his mouth open as tears escaped his eyes. “I-it hurts… so bad…”

Claire got tears in her eyes once more. She couldn't imagine the pain. She held him close as she managed to get a drop in his mouth. She felt so dizzy. She squeezes her eyes shut, causing the tears to fall down her cheeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back