• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom QFTIM Crossover Roleplay

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Sure am!” Bendy said, walking over to the door with a smile on his face.

Soon they were in the park, but something was off... Way off... But Clairise didn't feel it. So she went to the nearest coffee stand. Cuphead was storming up to Bendy and Boris, his younger brother in tow.

Bendy was stretching where he was, just taking in the scenery around them with a smile of satisfaction on his face. Bendy felt the unease and his head turned over.

Cuphead raises his laser finger at Bendy and began to chase him. Boris' eyes widen and watch after them. Mugs follows his expression.
"Ummm..." Boris began.
"You wanna play Go-Fish?" Mugs asked.
"Sure!" The wolf toon cheered. Clairise finally got her coffee and began talking with a fox toon about life.

“whaaat!!??” He yelled out and ran as quickly as he could away. Bendy kept looking over his shoulder but was looking where he was going.

Cuphead fired a few shots but missed. Boris found a deck of Go-Fish cards in Clairise's bag. Clairise stopped her convo with the other toon and rushed to the youger two boys after seeing Cuphead and Bendy.
"Oh my god..." She trailed

Bendy kept dodging Cuphead’s shots and somehow didn’t get tired too quickly. Bendy kept looking around behind him to see if Cuphead was still chasing after him.

"I'm gonna kill you!" Cuphead shouts. Clairise heard this. What did Bendy do to deserve this? Nothing! Boris and Mugs played Go-Fish and were laughing.

“What?!” Bendy shouted, flabbergasted. Bendy ran around a bit quicker, maintaining a certain good pace. “Will you ever stop?!”

Cuphead kept a steady, unrelenting pace behind Bendy. Clairise watched them.
"My god," she whispered. She could NEVER run that fast.

“Hello?!” Bendy shouted and he felt a terrible pain in his stomach; resulting in his falling harshly to the ground in agony. “Ahhh!!”

"What the hell?!" Cuphead yells in shock. Clairise gasps and begins digging around in her bag. Cuphead towers over Bendy, picking him up.

Bendy coughs uncontrollably and wraps his arms tightly around his stomach and calls out for Clairise and Boris.

Cuphead brings him back to Boris and Clairise.
"How the hell am I supposed to kick his ass when he's already in pain?!" He growls, tossing Bendy into Boris's arms. Clairise tells Boris to give Bendy the serum, handing the vial to the young Wolf toon. She then stands up straight.
"What the hell are you doing?!" She yells at Cuphead, shoving him. She had tears in her eyes but she hid them. "What makes you think you can chase people around town, shooting at them?"

Bendy takes in a few sharp breathes and he clutches tightly onto his brother. “It hurts, Boris…” he mumbled, a hint of pain in his tone.

Boris opens the vial. "O-open your mouth, Bendy." He said.
Cuphead pointed his laser finger at Clairise's chest.
"What makes you think you can talk to me like that?" Cuphead growled.
"Go ahead, shoot me. Right here. Right Now. With so many witnesses. You'd be in jail before you could say supercalafragilisticexpialadocious," She growled back, stepping closer to the laser, feeling it burn against her skin. Mugs just stares in shock.

Bendy opens his mouth and looks over at Clairise with worried eyes. “Clairise, please…” he murmurs.

Boris places a drop of the liquid into his brother's mouth. Cuphead huffs.
"C'mon, Mugs," he glowers, taking Mugs by his handle and dragging him away. Once he does, Clairise nearly crumbles, emotionally. She turns to her friends.
"Are... Are you alright?" She asked, taking Bendy in her arms gently.

Bendy watches them go and silently mocks Cuphead before looking at Clairise. “Yes, are you?” He gasps slightly in surprise of her taking him from his brother’s arms; but he just lets it happen. Bendy looks at her face for a moment before looking away, “are you okay?”

Clairise nods, wiping her eyes with her free hand. "I was scared, I have to admit, of what would happen to you if he caught you. Not as much of the fact that he might shoot me because there were witnesses. I'm just glad your okay."

Bendy raises his hand and wipes the tears from her face, “don’t cry. Please? I’ll try make sure he won’t come close to us like that again.” Bendy sighs.

Clairise hugs him close. "Alright... Hey, Boris... I just heard from someone that Mickey's Traveling Circus is in town tonight..."
"WHAT?! Bendy, can we see it? Please please please pleeeeeaaaaassssee?" Boris begs. Claire chuckled.

Bendy groans in irritation but clears his throat. “Alright, fine. We can go,” he says, forcing a smile.

Bendy chuckles lightly and he kept slightly overthinking of what could’ve happened if that Cup guy got a hold of him… or worse, Clairise and Boris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back