• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pasadena School Of Arts (PLEASE JOIN)

SuicideXSeason

"All Monsters Are Human"

? WELCOME TO PASADENA SCHOOL OF ARTS?

?THIS IS A SCHOOL FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PREFORM AND SUCCEED AS AN ?ARTIST ?

This school offers ~ photography, Singing, Music productions, Dancing, & anything you want to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet:

Name:

Appearance (ONLY GIFS & CAN BE A CELEBRITY):

Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend:

Sexuality:

Talent/Why you came here:

Hobbie(s):

Dislikes:

Personality:

Family:

Bio (Optional):

Other (PIC & GIFS, ETC):

(WHO IS THE PIC OF?? OPT.):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Zoey Wills

Female

Appearance (GIF ONLY & CAN BE A CELEBRITY):

tumblr_m94gz3Qv9C1rxpfcvo1_500.gif

(PM ME!)

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Wants to become a singer/rapper

tumblr_mzf8c7NXri1raskclo2_500.gif

Hobbie(s):

Rapping, Singing, Etc.

Cats, Music, Tattoos, Piercings, Makeup, Funny people, Etc.

Dislikes:

Bullies, Creeps, Stupid people, Conceited people, Liars, Etc.

Personality:

Nice, Weird, Confident, Funny, Outgoing, Adorable, Etc.

Family:

Brother, Father

Bio (Optional):

WIP

Other (PICS & GIFS, ETC.):

large.gif

? Iggy Azalea ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:

Jesse Parker

Male

Appearance (ONLY GIFS & CAN BE A CELEBRITY):

tumblr_m5n4ztHobn1r0d5f8o1_500.gif

Aries (Dante) <<< Crush :3

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Photography, Video productions

Hobbie(s):

Photography, Video Productions, playing guitar

tumblr_m6fwfqDGxe1ra17qno1_250.gif

Pasta, Hugs, People, Boys, Girls, Etc.

Dislikes:

Rude people, Self harm, Abuse, Etc.

Personality:

Adorable, Funny, Awkward, Outgoing, Hyper, Caring, Loving, Etc.

tumblr_inline_mgse2hDDwK1rctsej.gif

Family:

Mom ?

Bio (Optional):

WIP

Other (PIC & GIFS, ETC):

large.gif

tumblr_m8el6qHFPs1rcm5wpo1_500.gif

Damon Fizzy / Deefizzy

Last edited by a moderator:

Name: Aries "Dante"

Appearance:

GXRY6J.gif

Jesse but he doesn't know it yet. <Crush>

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Singing

Hobbie(s):

Singing, Cosplay, Making weird hand made stuff, Making Song Covers and writing music

Music(Obviously), Anime, Disney stuff, His Fans

Dislikes:

Judgemental people, generally just rude people there isn't much he doesn't like.

Personality:

Cute, Fun, Geeky

Family:

Mother, Brother, Half Sister

Bio: (WIP)

Other:

WD4Gse.gif

[media]

[/media] - Aqua's cover of Crazy Kids by Ke$ha, his singing will be the same thing pretty much.
Who is the pic of?: None other than my favorite Youtuber Aquamarin

Last edited by a moderator:
I love him so much I swear he's how I'd imagine myself if I was born a man, only difference is his favorite pokemon is Seaking and he's vegetarian.

haha he is an amazing man lol 
Dude we should start RP because im so excited! :) idk people can join whenever but we so should lol

We can just start :)  

RP ON THE CHARACTER SIGN UP TAB BECAUSE THIS WAS ACTUALLY THE TAB WE ARE SUPPOSED TO RP ON LOL

Okay And I'm gonna edit Dante's crush to be Jesse but he doesn't realize it lol also he calls himself Aries, Dante will be his real name

(K done guess I'll start?)

Dante was sitting in the back of the bus, the Pasadena Arts School seemed to have their own private busing. They were better than normal school buses and had a more comforting feel to it, He took a deep breath and tried to relax. This was it he was actually here, he had heard many great things about this academy and now he had really been accepted into this school, he felt honored. He hoped his classmates would be friendly, he had on his thick geek glasses and had spent forever doing his hair just right, this was a big day after all. He just couldn't wait to get there! this was his chance to be somebody and get his music out there! He waited as the bus stopped to pick up some more students and watched as more and more people walked on the bus one by one.

Zoey walks into the school with her hands on her hips standing tall, She wasn't rude whatsoever but was very confident i would say. She makes her way to her locker swaying her hips from side to side passing kids with lots of talents from singing to photography. It made her smile. She stops at her locker exchanging her things and making her way towards the auditorium.

Jesse sits down on the stage of the auditorium strumming his guitar he usually did this on his free time and will not show it to anyone it's something that is very private to him that made him happy. He sang the song 'The A Team By: Ed sheeran' knowing the words by heart. He swayed from side to side with a big smile on his lips singing his lungs out in the empty audience.

(i already had the first post up in the Character sign up tab xD but i just brought it here)

(oh lol forget I ever posted that then)

Dante walked through the gates of the school feeling refreshed and new. He smiled brightly full of energy and walked through the front doors seeing all of the students and knowing each was unique really made him happy to be at such a place he heard a voice coming from what he assumed was the auditorium but it was too far away he could barely hear it to make out who it was or what they were singing all he could tell was whoever it was had a calming voice. He saw a girl with her hands on her hips, a blonde wearing makeup and looked a lot like a celebrity, well a lot of people here looked that way but she seemed to have some kind of confidence the others didn't. He wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing but he passed by her to get to his locker and got his notepad which he had in his pocket with a mechanical pencil and then he decided to go see who that voice was coming from, it seemed the blonde was following him or something because she headed in that direction as well.

Zoey kept on walking with moving her hands from her hips then folded them across her chest realizing there was a boy with a different color of hair than usual and had thick rimmed glasses. She passed him and gave him a smile as she pushed the doors to the auditorium open noticing Jesse was playing his guitar and singing "aww...his voice is so soft, i love it" she said with a warming smile throwing her things on a chair looking up at Jesse not knowing he knew people were in here.

Jesse heard something then his eyes shot open then he trailed off realizing there was people in the room he sighed and set down his guitar looking at Zoey and smiled. He didn't know her very well but all he did know that she looked like a celebrity and sings. "Hello?" he said tilting his head noticing another kid trailed along. "I'm Jesse" he sputters extending his hand out to Zoey she shook it.

"It's Zoey" she said taking his hand smiling.

Jesse turned his attention to Dante "and you?" he asks smiling widely holding his hand out to him also flipping his brown hair out of his face.

(hahaha Deefizzy>>>
xD )

[media]

[/media]

He walked inside the auditorium loving this guy's voice, calm and soothing. When Jesse extended his hand he accepted it with a smile and watched him flip his hair out of his face "You can call me Aries" he didn't like his real name, it was just too normal and he was anything but normal. He ended up doing a hair flip too subconsciously since he was just so used to it by now. His voice wasn't anything like the celebrities, it wasn't loud and it made you feel a sort of warmth at least that's what it had done with him. "Nice to meet you"

Jesse smiled at Aries and nodded "Nice to meet you, I'm Jesse" he said noticing how unusual his name was but it was a pretty cool name. He scanned his face and nodded "You new here?" he asks raising an eyebrow since he had never seen Aries around here before. He seemed like a really nice kid from the look of it and really attractive actually. 
(@noobysubstance14 please make a character sheet on the Character sign up tab please not here!)

SuicideXSeason said:
Jesse smiled at Aries and nodded "Nice to meet you, I'm Jesse" he said noticing how unusual his name was but it was a pretty cool name. He scanned his face and nodded "You new here?" he asks raising an eyebrow since he had never seen Aries around here before. He seemed like a really nice kid from the look of it and really attractive actually. 
(@noobysubstance14 please make a character sheet on the Character sign up tab please not here!)
Ok, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back