• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Power School

After the whole wall was filled up with these riddles, she stared at them. She didn't know the answer herself, the words just came out of her head. Only brief memories of writing them came back to her. Then she screamed.

She continues to scream manically, shouting "no!" at nothing. The riddles on the walls are staring back at her like a school teacher looking down at a misbehaving student. What did the riddle mean? What was the answer? She began to sob, losing control over her own head. When she was younger, her mom said that "everything was connected," and those words feel truer than ever to her.

Natalie rushes into the room and towards Solarise. "You.. You're.. You're alive." She breathes out and smiles, a tear of happiness falling down her eye as she gets on the opposite side of Yayna. "I went and got her. I figured you'd like to see her." She says, looking at Yayna, then back at Sol.

She screaming stops and Heather walks upstairs. The wall covered in riddles would have to be taken care of later on. For now, her only goal was to do what the entity wanted. Oh yes, there was something in the school that she had to take care of. All things change over time, and so would the school.

He gives a small smile " well you were sort of right" he says this trying to sit up, and this causes him to cough up blood, it burns his clothing and skin, he chuckles at how sick he felt. Examining the marking's on his arms his eyes fill with fear, but he wipes it way with a glance at yayna and natalie "i...im glad you came" his tone is soft and gentle as he looks at yayna, then at natalie.

((dont forget the nurse and principal, still need outside sources impacting the story))

Heather collected herself and knocked on the door in which they were in. "Hello, principal. Please, may I have a word with you?" Her tone of voice was more rigid than usual. Stiff and unnerving.

Principal Grey walks towards the bed and rests her hand on Yayna's shoulder. "How are you feeling, Solarise?" She asks the boy her tone worried and her eyes soft and caring. "You gave us quite a scare." She continues as the nurse pushes past Natalie and wipes the blood quickly from Sol's skin. 
"Hold that thought." Grey says before walking out of the door to Heather. "What is it, sweetheart?" She asks sweetly.

Heather smiles at her. "I would like to speak to Sol. I saw his little... crisis. It gave me more than a little panic, but please don't be worried. He's in good hands." Her tone of voice become twisted, almost obsessive. "It happened for a reason. Are the wounds getting better? Oh, and by the way, I have a riddle. What's over the hill, everyone reaches, and everyone avoids." She scratches her chin. "That's... all I can remember. Not the answer."

he nodded at the principal as he leaned back in his spot, closing his eye's, his hand clenched onto yayna's arm a bit tighter as pain constantly lanced through his body, he tried to ignore it, but it was a constant pain "im fine now... but there is still pain" he still closes his eyes as he winces in pain.

"Death." Grey says simply, then smiles and steps out of her way, allowing her to enter the room. "He's a very sweet boy." She says, and walks in after her.

Nat smiles at Sol and pats his other hand gently

Heather stares at her. Oh well. She must have heard that one before. Although, Heather doesn't even remember learning it, but the answer "death" feels much more natural to it. She steps in. "Sol. Let's discuss the school... outside. Natalie could come if you'd like."

((the principal is a stealer xD ))

"i cant... coughing up blood, I cant even move my legs heather" he try's to move his legs as he say's this, he looks at natalie ash she pats his hand, its comfort they are giving him, but it does not sway the fact that his body is acting as if its on fire, he looks at heather again and notices something different about her, its on the tip of his tongue but he cant say it. Looking around sol feel's like there is something missing, a person he has yet to meet.

"Oh, right. I had a feeling you would've recovered by now. So much for that." She sighs. She decided to transmit violent thoughts into his head without warning, attempting to slowly change the innerworkings of his mind. "If there's anything you need, let me know." She grins in a way that's, for once, not endearing in the slightest.

((Teehee yes.))

Natalie sighs, and looks at Sol's feet before turning to the nurse. "Is there nothing you can do?" She asks the woman, making the nurse sigh. "We're going to have to wait, I don't understand any of this, maybe if he shows more symptoms-" But Natalie cuts her off. "No! That's just going to make him hurt more." She says, the tips of her hair igniting slightly.

Heather continued with her business. "Natalie, please come over here and tell me if you see any changes in him. I think it might be just me." A snicker escaped her mouth and she looked around the room. "Also, here's a riddle. What holds a million freaks and is surrounded by your greatest fear?"

((that one has even stumped me, damn))

Sol grasp's natalies arm, trying to calm her " its ok, its not there fault, is it?" his tone is cold now, not on purpose , but he can feel a cold anger crawl over him, anger that is filled with the desire to move, angry because he cannot move. And one of his legs twitch a bit, before the next one kicks into the air, sweat bead's on his forehead as he throws himself forward onto his feet, only to fall to his knee's. His anger fuels his movement, he knows it is not his own, but he let's it overwhelm him, and he stand's yet again. His eye's a deep indigo, he turn's to heather... and he winks at her, and then he falls to his knee's again " gory damn, this hurt's" he looked about the people around him as he says this " no one help me, I have to do this by myself" his voice is yet again cold, but soft.

Heather looks down at him, chuckling. Hopefully no one would know she was doing this, but she doesn't care. Kill them all, Sol. She concentrated her mind on him. Or at least, make them join us. Say nothing about me. Her lips remained shut. She walks over to a window and looks down at the stream from earlier.

Yanya raises her eyebrows at Heather. What the fuck is her deal? She stands up, dropping Sol's hand and growing angry. "The school. Natalie's fear is water. And the school is surrounded by it and it hold us. But most of all, it holds you." Anger flared up into her eyes. Water explodes from a nearby sink and she pushed Natalie away from the water. "I'm leaving. I'm done here." she walks out of the room, slamming the door and heading back to her room. What the fuck is wrong with that bitch.

Heather pouts. Someone solved her riddle and she couldn't outwit them. Perhaps this girl was wiser than Heather thought?

Then again, everyone looks like an idiot in her eyes. "What's the dea-" She jumps up a bit when the door slams. Even worse, water is everywhere, and she knows now that Natalie hates that. Fear weakens minds, and weak minds are the weirdest ones to change.

The rest of Natalie's hair flairs up and her eyes close. "Um... Guys." She says, before the rest of her body catches on fire, too bad she wasn't wearing fire resistant clothes, but nobody could see anything from the flames. Smoke fills the room as she tries to put herself out, the water wasn't helping. Finally she runs out of the door using her foot to kick open the door. She runs out of the building and towards the lake, praying that the water would help her. Don't be afraid. Don't be afraid. She repeated in her mind. When she reaches the lake she stops and takes a deep breath before walking in. She keeps walking and closes her eyes, finally she is covered in water, the fire out.

((lol, you mean heather)) 
Trying to get himself up again, he tumbles and falls against the wall, he sighs as he slumps against the wall, he feel's useless and his friends were starting to break apart, and he felt as if it was all his fault, he wanted to do something, but his existence seemed useless. It felt like he was only to destroy stuff, not to create. Sighing and trying to catch his breath he slumps to the ground " damn it".

"Well, now that it's just us, do you have any words? Rhymes? Riddles? Phrases? Questions? Questions?" She seems off her head, fighting from the inside. "Whatever is in this school, it's not here to teach, it's here to ask. And you know me, I ask the riddles. What do you ask?" She grins again, arms shaking, visibly disturbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back