• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Power School

Nat's face turns slightly red when Sol starts to sing. It was nice, and a beautiful song. "That's nice." She says quietly as she walks in step with Heather.

He nods and murmurs out a thank you as memory's flood in, one's of his mother and of her death, and how he sat beside her. He knew not of the reason he knew this women his mother, but a feeling so strong he could not describe it claimed him, he knew that the reason he was alive was because of his mother, a dark face with blood shot eyes came into place, this man was the one who had hurt his mother, the one who had poisoned her..... and then the memory's were gone, but sol had stopped walking, his eyes kept shifting into different colors, red, blue, grey , black. and once they stopped his eyes were a glowing indigo, and he fell to his knee's. and as his knee's touched the ground it shook, nearby life and plants seemed to quiver, blood ran down his nose. and everything was quite, except for a ringing in sol's ear, the ground started to split around him and he had no control, and then blood started to trickle out his ears. He felt alone, gone from reality, and his eyes were just seeing something he had imagined. ((its not over yet))

"Sol? Solarice?" She screams, seeing him fall to the ground and blood start showing up. She kneels down in front of him and puts her hands on both sides of his face, looking into his indigo eyes. "Oh my god! Sol? Please, answer me." She says, worry screaming from her eyes and she pulls him into a hug, just as he had done for her.

The ringing got louder, and his body was numb, he did not even notice natalie clinging onto him. Blood dripped to the ground burning it, blood dripped onto his skin and it burned as well, he noticed Natalie know, he wanted to move her. If his blood even dropped on her she would feel pain no one would even be able to describe, he would know because that pain accompanies every second of his life, his very existence is pain to him. he tries to move but his body just starts to tremble instead, the ground starts to shake more and all the fish that were swimming outside the glass dome has dispersed to some other place. falling was he, from reality itself...... until ti all stopped, the bleeding, the ringing, he was left with the warmth of natalie against him and the stinging of his blood against his skin, he still could not move, but he could speak " im sorry" his voice is soft and gentle and it fades, and as his voice echoes through empty space, he closes his eyes and goes to the place of extreme darkness, he is still breathing, but he is motionless know. ((he blacked out.))

((obviously :P ))

Natalie lets go of Sol and watches as his body sinks onto the ground. "Sol?" She asks, putting her index and middle fingers on his neck, feeling a pulse. She tries to pick him up, but she wasn't strong enough. She then spots Principal Grey walking around and she calls for her.

Principal Grey turns when her name is called and spots two kids. She runs up to them and kneels down next to the one who had blacked out. "We need to get him to the infirmary." She says, picking him up with the help of Natalie and they rush Sol towards a building with a cross over the door.

Sol feels his body being moved, but all he see's is darkness, all he hears is the tune in the back of his mind, he wants to cry but he forgets how to, he wants to move but he knows not how to, but in reality his body moves, it twitches, and with each movement something weird happens, his hand moves and a bench fall's to pieces , his foot moves and a rock fly's past them. His head moves and a loud echo is heard everywhere, intangible, but it echoes through the halls of the school. his eyes flicker left and right, and the fish start to return, but they hover over where ever they go. ((his influence on the world is big.... but it can kill him))

Together Principal Grey and Natalie get him on a bed and the nurse is forced to strap him down with metal bars. Tears well up in Natalie's eyes as Principal Grey pulls her from the room and out of the building. "He's going to be okay." Grey says, and pushes Nat's hair out of her eyes sympathetically. "No! He's not! he was bleeding from his ears, and.. and.." She runs away from Principal Grey and all the way to the dorm rooms. She slams into her dorm to see Yayna laying on a water mattress. "Yayna! It's Sol, there's something wrong!" She says to the girl.

((so now I am left with the principal, and nurse... yeah! xD ))

In his state of sleep a women comes up to him, its a women in black and her hair is longer then her, she whispers something to him, but he hears nothing. He can only hear his own breath, ragged in the emptiness, his eyes flicker left and right but its all the same, blank and empty darkness, but there is small flickers of red light sometimes blue, as if his mind is trying to fill in the empty void with something, as his eyes flicker in real life everything around him seems to lift into the air, small things that weigh less then himself though, and they stay suspended spinning in air, nothing stirs in that room. Then the bed that sol is on and he himself start to lift into the air, only slightly at first, only a foot or so off the ground, then blood starts to trickle out of sol's nose again, and his ear's, and then tears, tears of blood.

Back in the void sol notices the women again and she steps right up to him, this time he can hear her " my child, my poor child, everything will hate you in the end, you are my thirteenth child and look at what it has done for you, I should of never given birth to any of you" and then she's gone, replaced with the symbol thirteen 'XIII'

Heather's brief glimpses of Sol's injury made her grin. This disgusted her. A tiny part of her was blaming herself. The grinning wouldn't stop until she snapped back to reality, following the other two an the principle into the building.

She stays still outside of the clinician's office now, still worried that she had something to do with everything. She gulps and once again her eye twitches. She opens the door just a crack, enough to be noticeable but not intrusive. Peaking in, she starts to speak. "Remember that riddle you asked? The one about the coffin? I didn't get that one right. I think there's a reason for that."

Principal Grey stares at Sol, scared. She had never seen anything like this, and all she wanted to do was help this boy. The nurse rushes and gets a wet cloth and wipes the blood from him, and then discards the cloth so that she can check his vitals.

His heart has stopped, but he still breathes, the blood still pumps through his veins, his power keeping him alive((he died but he's still alive ...this has happened three other times, again I did say that his power can kill him, but I never said he would stay dead))

his eyes shoot open, but they are unwavering, they know glow a bright amber and the items in the air start to shake, before everything falls back down to the ground, his breathing is fast and erratic and his skin has turned pale. Sol notices everything, but he can not do anything, he notices heather, but no natalie. He hears talking, but he does not understand. Fear is such a potent emotion, but it is fake, it is a choice, Most men and women are blind to this fact, Sol has no fear.... but he is scared, people may understand being scared is because you have encountered something so gruesome and evil that you have come to be scared of that thing, fear is made from nothing, scared is made from past events.

His body is still know, his heart thumping once again, but its unusual each second his heart beat five times. He should be dead but he is not, the blood stop's, but know they are replaced by tears, his body is not moving but it understands that this is a time of sadness. His face is still, but his eyes move left and right, looking for that lady in black, had she been real, or anther imagination.

Principal Grey walks up to the bed and stares at Sol and the metal bars holding onto him. "What's wrong with him?" She asks the nurse, but the nurse shakes her head. "I'm afraid I don't know. Something bad, I presume." She says, her face white and her hands shaky, she was frightened of this boy. She uses her telekenisis to bring a thermometer to her and she sticks it in the boy's mouth, his temperature was high.

Heather scratches her chin. The whole school was crumbling to figurative ashes. The dome wasn't cracked, the school wasn't dented, yet she could detect wounds in its structure. There was something bigger going on, and she has a bad feeling she has to do with it. Or maybe, she, Sol, Natalie, and god knows who else were part of it. Either way, she could tap into peoples minds, and there was one mind she didn't mean to tap into. It was always lurking behind her. The problem was, she couldn't manipulate it, she just knows there's an entity here. The reason she was malicious to Sol was because he had quite a bit of power, and perhaps enough to kill many people.

If only she could tap into that.

Jolting upright with a start sol looks left and right, and then looks down, his body is still on the bed, tied up with a thermometer in his mouth, the image made him chuckle a bit. He tried touching stuff, and found he could manipulate it slightly. He could also see people's emotions, but they could not hear him, nor see him for he walked in front of them a couple times and through them and nothing happened. Walking out he noticed heather, purple was above her, she was feeling gloomy, he touched her shoulder and chuckled, she probably though this mess was because of her, he sensed the power inside of her, but he knew his far surpassed her's, he knew that she would not be to any harm, but she was dark and almost evil, he sighed knowing that this friend would be hard to protect. He stayed there for a little bit before trying to walk back to natalie and yayna, but he was sucked back into his body, back into the blackness, and as he entered his body, his clothes light on fire, there would be the element stage know, he though. And as he receded back into the darkness he tried to scream, which made his body start to convulse.

Heather felt a slight tingling sensation on her shoulder and then a feeling of something she hadn't felt in what seemed like her entire life -- trust. She trusted this guy, powerful as he was. She trusted Natalie. Who she didn't trust was herself and whatever was in the school. Come on Heather it's just a figment of your imagination there's nothing here other than people that can do things that can't be explained by the analogies analogies o' frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! They're all gonna die I don't want to go no make it stop please. These thoughts kept roaming her head like moths around a light.

Then, by either coincidence or something far more intentional, she follows Sol's spirit without even knowing it.

Yayna raised an eyebrow at Natalie's outburst. "Uh?" she was confused. Very confused. "Like?" she asked calmly. Yayna was very calm, most people never really understood why. She hopped up from the floor and looked at the mattress hanging half off of her bed. "I suppose that can wait huh? Well, take me to the damaged soul." she said wiping dirt from her pants and walking towards the door to Natalie. She didn't really want to know what happened. She just wanted to lay down and be alone.

Nat grabs her wrist, ignoring the itching desire to catch on fire, and leads Yayna out of the dorms. She runs fast, pulling Yayna along towards the infirmary. "He just fell to the ground, blood was leaking everywhere, out of his nose, ears. Even eyes!" She tries her best to explain as she runs. Finally when she reaches the building she stops. "He's in here."

As the two above were talking about Sol's current condition, Heather was unknowingly following him, thinking she was just wandering without any real goal. A compulsive tendency swept over her to get a pencil out of her pocket and write a few things on the wall, that went as follows:

"Over the hill I lay,

Everyone reaches me and yet everyone avoids me.

What am I?"

She wrote it again. And again. And again. That one riddle, on the wall, everywhere. She was completely zoned out now, her pupils wide.

Yayna doesn't resist Natalie's pull as she's dragged to the infirmary. She looks at Natalie and then at the door Natalie had stopped in front of. "Natalie..." she felt the urge to comfort her. She looked into Natalie's eyes, softly. She'd hardly ever looked at anyone with that kind of expression. She shook her head and turned the door knob, entering into the room. She looked at Sol, who was laying on the hospice bed. She'd seen this sight so many times before. She fought back tears and walked towards him, sitting beside the bed. She ignored anyone who tried to tell her to leave. She laid her hand upon Sol's and sat, not saying anything. "It'll be alright." she whispered quietly. This time, there won't be death.

((who said he was to die... oh wait he already did die... he came back to life))

Sol's body is not moving, but it reacts to heather a t first, one of the pens in the doctors pocket lift up and answer's heather's riddle 'everyone tries to avoid me, I am death' it then drops to the floor as sol's body starts to twitch little by little. The cold touch of yayna's hand against his makes his hand grasp out, it clenches onto yayna's, but he cant say anything, no reassuring words to comfort her. He want's his friends to be there, but natalie is outside, heather ranting on the wall's, and he has no control over his body. And yet again there is silence, silence before the storm. One last thing his mother was to give to him, his real mother, not the step mother he had accidentally killed, the one stronger then he. A purple glow ran along sol's arm's, and they wrote out and left marking's some English some something else, one marking stood out through the rest though, it read ' thirteen souls, the last one fills the hole. he has to pay the tole' it is small black burning print, almost as if they were scars along his right forearm.

That is when solarise open's his eyes, his body is still a bit rigid, but he can speak "w....well s...s.shit" he tries to chuckle as his body shakes from the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back