• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Sinnoh (Roleplay Thread)

CODE BY SEROBLISS
G
Elric

June 22nd, Snowpoint City.

"Huh? Of course they know moves." G crossed her arms and lifted her chin proudly. "Watch this, Vanilla, use Icy Wind!"

The Vulpix skipped to G's side and aimed at a random tree. She took in a big breath and then released a chilly cold breeze that created a bit of frost on the tree trunk. "Powder Snow~!" Vanilla wagged her tails, making the breeze of cold air shift into a more harsh movement, this time, tiny pebbles hitting the trunk. "Good job, V!"

G scooped up the happy snow fox into her arms and turned to face Altair. "She also knows Spite, Ice Shard, Disable, Tail Whip and Roar. Her daddy was an Arcanine I believe, why her little feet are a darker tone and the little puff on her head is puffier." She let the Vulpix jump down while Sneasel took the spot next to G, looking eager to show off her moves. "Okay, now Spicy here dose like to battle, so she knows her moves better."

"Go, Spicy, Metal Claw!" The Sneasel's claws grew a bit and gained a metallic color as she rushed to the trunk, slashing it with her extended claws and sending splinters all over the place. "Quick Attack!" Spicy disappeared from view as she rushed amongst the trees and landed back in her original spot. "And Taunt!" Spicy turned to face Altair and smirked, placing her hand son her hips and giving him a daring look. "She also knows Scratch, Leer, Icy Wind, Ice Shard and Spite. Cute fact, her dad is a Ninetales, so that's why her fur is so sparkling and her gems are light blue unlike normal ones which are a golden color."

Spicy walked back proudly while G went over to pick up her Snom. "Pudding here knows Powder Snow and Struggle Bug and I'm sure I've seen her use Fairy Wind, but she doesn't battle. She just uses her moves to scare away the Starly near my house when they're in her spot."

Having finished showing off her Pokemon, G smiles and sighs. "What do you think? My parents gifted these Pokemon to me basically, trying to get me to leave my house. That's why we don't have a lot of practice. I did sometimes watch videos from this purple haired girl who commented on battles, but I have to admit I just liked how cool the fights looked." G began returning Spicy and Snom to their Poke Balls. "So, are we good to go? Listen if it's too difficult for you to help me get across, it's fine, we can still head back and I'll ask someone else."

Money 60,000
Items:
x5 Poke Ball
x5 Potion
x5 Full Heal
x10 Super Repel
x10 Lum Berry
x20 Oran Berry
x2 Poke Doll
Key Items:
Sleeping bag
Portable Heater
Small Cooking Pot
Black Tent
Spheal Plushie
Change of Clothes
Swimsuit
Hygiene Products

LgfDwIf.png

ALTAIR
Prasiola

June 22nd, Snowpoint City
Interactions: G ( Hecotoro Hecotoro )

"Powder snow...ice shard...roar. And Snom doesn't battle, okay..." Altair said to himself as he tried to quickly memorize what the girl's Pokemon does. It was close to what he expected, maybe even a little bit beyond expectations. At least she had one Pokemon that seemed to be fine with battling, the dark-type Sneasel. The little bipedal Pokemon reminded Altair of his Kingambit and new Pawniard, Lily and Chell, many dark-types seem to always have that aggressive edge to them.

"You're the one who asked me to help you, and about double battling." He crossed his arms at G's accusation. "Any person who can get you through this would be asking you the same questions, because that's the responsible thing to do. I'm just assessing how I need to go about this based on your abilities, or would you rather that I know nothing about you or your Pokemon when something actually dangerous happens?" Altair sounded a bit annoyed, coming out here seemed like a pretty reckless thing for someone like G to do. Did he try to wander into the desert alone and almost died to a Maractus? Yes, but in his defense, he was twelve when that happened, G looked old enough to make better decisions, at least she had the idea to ask someone else to accompany her.

"...It's fine, it's whatever." Altair sighed, he didn't think being harsh would help the situation right now. "I'm just glad you at least know to ask someone, this area doesn't look like a place those little ones can handle."

It made sense when G explained that she didn't really leave the house before this, but it also got Altair to worry a lot more, he didn't say that part out loud though. Being raised in a city like Snowpoint must be difficult when you wanted to start a journey, whether local or not, the environment nearby was still really treacherous for new trainers. Desert Resort and Pinwheel Forest seemed like cozy locales in comparison.

"Anyways, let's go on ahead. I'll battle with you, or for you, if it comes to it." Altair adjusted his bag a bit while Togedemaru looked at G with his beady eyes and a confident smile, the tip of his tail had a few sparks trailing off of it. His trainer, however, patted the electric-type's head, trying to get the rowdy round rodent to calm down after hearing about battling.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
G
Elric

"Right, sorry." G picked up her fox like Pokemon as they made their way down the snowy path. "Not used to guys being nice and helping out just because they are actually interested in helping out and not just trying to get close to me. Having fans sometimes is a curse."

After her legit apology, G and Altair traveled down the snowy route. The blizzard gave some trouble, but they managed to push through, even stopping at some cabin on the way. The owner had a big Mamoswine that G just adored, besides that, they had a hot meal and were well on their way. Soon the uphill started and it turned into the pathway up the mountain. With night settling in soon, G finally started her complaining.

"We've been traveling all day. Can we stop for a bit? My legs ache." G dropped her bag to the side, getting a frightened yelp from Vanilla at the sudden thud next to her. "Are we camping out in the cave or something? I swear my hands have gone numb from the constant snow and cold."

Money 60,000
Items:
x5 Poke Ball
x5 Potion
x5 Full Heal
x10 Super Repel
x10 Lum Berry
x20 Oran Berry
x2 Poke Doll
Key Items:
Sleeping bag
Portable Heater
Small Cooking Pot
Black Tent
Spheal Plushie
Change of Clothes
Swimsuit
Hygiene Products

2P1M8pS.png

ALTAIR
Prasiola

"You know I'm helping you because you're covering the expenses, right? I would've been stuck helping to break sea ice at the port or gambling most of my cash on winning against Candice if you didn't offer me this." Altair said sarcastically after hearing G's explanation and apology, "Maybe some guys can tolerate attitude from cute girls, but I think I've had enough of that kind of drama for a lifetime back in school." Although Mesagoza Academy was open to all ages, many of the students there were still kids and teenagers, doing kids and teenager things. Altair wasn't completely immune to it, but dealing with the aftermath of everything that happened with his family made him a bit distant during those years. Some girls were into that, apparently, which seemed a bit distasteful now that he thinks about it as an adult, but he quickly let it go since everyone was a dumb teenager back then.

"I get it, people try to get close to you and it's annoying, sometimes you don't even get why they like you. Like, they haven't even had a real conversation with you before. Been there, done that, sorta." He replied casually, on some level he kind of understood what G meant, but he wasn't super famous so it might not be as bad.

When the sun began to dip behind the horizon and the mountain range looming before them was shrouded in a grey blue-hue, the girl began to complain about the cold and distance. "Well...let's see...It's lucky we didn't run into wild Pokemon or trainers, technically speaking we should have enough strength left to go on." Altair pulled out his slightly wrinkled Sinnoh map again, looking at the winded path of Route 217 and Mt.Cornet. "Camping in a cave formation would be ideal, better than being more exposed to the cold out here at least." Togedemaru used his tail to trace along the path on the map. "Do you think you can go on a little more? It's possible that most caves up ahead would connect directly into Mt.Cornet, it would be better to stop inside there."

Altair looked back to the west direction at the setting sun and then back to G, who was complaining. He sighed and pulled out a Pokeball from his bag. "If you're really tired, I do have a ride Pokemon. They're a grass type though, so I didn't want to use them too much in the cold."

"But on the boat ride to Sinnoh I did let them into the ocean and they managed to catch and eat a Wailord, so I think they can carry you for a bit if you don't mind."
Altair added. Having owned a Dhelmise for so long that the statement 'eat a Wailord' had become somehow normalized to him. He opened the Pokeball and released Mobi the Dhelmise, a massive steel anchor approaching 18 feet in height, tangled with ghastly seaweed tendrils. Togedemaru saw the giant Pokemon, but wasn't intimidated one bit as he jumped off of Altair's shoulder and rolled around on the curved edge of the anchor like it was a slide.

"Hey Mobi." Altair waved at the large Pokemon. "Sorry, I know I said you can sit this part out, but she's a bit tired," He gestured towards G. "Mind carrying us a bit? Don't worry, we haven't seen many ice types, and Rollie will make sure to deal with them if any come up." He added while Togedemaru had already climbed onto the top of the large Pokemon and petted the other on the tip top of the anchor as if trying to pat his teammate's head in reassurance.

"Alright then, if you're tired then get on." Turning to G, Altair pointed towards the large Pokemon, there was space enough for multiple people, but the wiggling seaweed exerted a ghostly energy that was chilling in a different way than the ice and snow were. "Don't worry, they're friendly."

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
AXEL
WINDIE

Axel, Route 217, Sinnoh, June 22nd.

(Previously Axel had made his way up My. Coronet, which he often traverses, and came across Milliana. She had fled from Lake Acuity from a wild Gyarados. Axel decided to help heal Milliana's Duraladon, an 11ft tall one at that, as he usually tries to help travelers he meets on Mt. Coronet. Both Axel and Milliana are camping out for the night as they plan their next steps. Will they go their separate ways or band together?)

Axel perked up a little bit. "Pokedex? Nah, not me, never really thought about it. I'm sorry" Axel laid on the ground and crossed his legs. Axel recalled his Bronzor who had fallen asleep. His Hisuian Arcanine moved closer to the tent and fire as Clefairy waddled over to rest near Axel. He gazed up at the clearing sky. "What problem are you having though if you don't mind me asking?"
He wanted to help Milliana as much as he could. It was the right thing to do after all. Axel smiled as He saw his Clefairy dancing round the fire. Made him think about the undeground and his years of spelunking underground the past several years.

Last edited:
Milliana Barlowe, Unranked, Route 217, June 22nd.

As Milliana looked up, she heard Axel speak about something, asking about her problem. Duraludon was relaxing, now that his wounds were healed a bit, and others had been either in their ball, or sitting near Milliana.

"I-I w-was t-trying t-to f-figure o-out w-which s-starter f-from S-sinnoh i-is a s-steel t-type, and h-how f-far i-is S-sandgem T-town f-from h-here?" Milliana responded, "I-I'm g-good w-with t-the d-directions, I-if I-I n-need a-anything, d-distances w-would b-be g-great."

The Alpha Duraludon looked at the little Clefairy, who really looked tiny compared him, not so much compared to the Sandshrew that was one of his teammates. He then bowed a bit in thanks towards the Clefairy, as best as a nearly twelve foot tall skyscraper dragon Pokémon could manage to do so without catching on fire. Sandshrew looked at Duraludon, then back at Axel.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
AXEL
WINDIE

Interactions: Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6

Axel contemplated her question before taking out his map, pointing to Milliana where Sandgem Town was, which gave her some idea of the distance. "Sandgem eh? That's all the way down south from here, just below Jubilife, bout as far as you can be on the mainland. How long it will take depends on the route you take down Coronet, I would recommend stopping in Greenstation, then making your way down to Shelter and then Sandalstraw from there you link up with Eterna and bike down to Orebourgh and across the Jubilife which puts you right there. Thats the safest route as you don't have to face the Moutain much. Otherwise you have to hike across till you reach Eterna and risk getting lost. It should take you less than a week to reach Sandgem Town depending on how you like to travel, I've personally made it in 2 days thanks to Arcanine here, though I used the Underground."
Axel pointed out the route on the map for Milliana to follow and smiled after mentioning the underground. He was happy to help Milliana map her route and plan as he did with many who came through. Though Axel really had no clue why Snowpoint was the main port and frankly recommended Canalave himself. Too many green tourists and trainers unknowingly walking into cold and blistering conditions let alone the mountain itself.
Meanwhile Clefairy did a little dance under the darkening sky for her new friends, frankly unintimidated by either thanks to the proximity of Axel and Arcanine.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
G
Elric

"Did you just say he ate a Wailord?!" G went a bit pale as her eyes set on the giant Pokemon. Her mind quickly going to dark places, trying not to imagine just how it managed to do such a thing. It was scary, if Wailord didn't stand a chance, how did she?! However, the fear from her face would soon escape as she saw the small electric rodent playing around with it. "Wow." Her color returned as a smile broke on to her lips. "It's so huge! How did you managed to catch something so big! I love it! Nobody will ever mess with us if we have something so awesome on our side!"

G picked up her Vulpix and got closer to the anchor Pokemon. "Are you sure it's okay to ride him, or her, um I don't know their pronouns." G got closer to it, almost touching the Dhelmise. "I don't want to make it uncomfortable. If it can eat a Wailord, me and Vanilla don't stand a chance."

Money 60,000
Items:
x5 Poke Ball
x5 Potion
x5 Full Heal
x10 Super Repel
x10 Lum Berry
x20 Oran Berry
x2 Poke Doll
Key Items:
Sleeping bag
Portable Heater
Small Cooking Pot
Black Tent
Spheal Plushie
Change of Clothes
Swimsuit
Hygiene Products

2P1M8pS.png

ALTAIR
Prasiola

The girl's startled voice startled Altair for a moment, he felt like his brain went offline briefly before realizing that most normal people, or even most trainers, would be startled at the idea of the consumption of an entire Wailord.

"Oh, well, Mobi is a Dhelmise, they're ghost type Pokemon, so they just..." Altair did a twirling motion with his finger in the air, "...wrap the seaweed around a Wailord after knocking one out with their anchor, and drain the life force, so there's not biting or chewing or anything like that." He added the Pokemon fun fact.

"It's 'they', in a more literal way. Like some other ghost-types, Dhelmise is a collection of souls adrift in the ocean, they're multiple souls, so I use 'they'." Altair shrugged at G's question. "And it's fine, size doesn't mean much for a Pokemon's personality, Mobi is big, but they're pretty gentle most of the time, don't act too scared, it'll actually make them self-conscious," Altair added. The large anchor Pokemon's seaweed wrappings drooped a bit at G's concerned reaction, looking a bit melancholic.

"I caught Mobi when I was a kid, haha. Feeding them isn't cheap over all these years, but it's worth it. They're great in water and mountainous terrain. Rock-types, water-types, Mobi can deal with them easily." Patting the steel anchor, Altair hopped on, carefully avoiding the parts where the seaweed-looking tendrils were hanging. "They're safe to ride, but if you want to make them more comfortable, try to not step on the seaweed. The anchor is actually just a normal anchor, and Dhelmise's real body is the seaweed."

With the help of a ride Pokemon, despite not being the fastest one, traversing the snowy and mountainous route at sunset seems to have become a bit easier. The interior cave systems of Mt.Cornet were soon in sight as the cave's structure blocked out some of the cold wind.

"Hm, I think this should be inside Mt.Cornet now." Altair looked at the map in various directions while recalling Mobi the Dhelmise. "We should go a little bit deeper, there'll probably be less blizzard and cold wind leaking in."

Character: Rolande Albert
Time: August 2nd. Early Afternoon.

The sun was beaming down as a peculiar trainer had only recently stepped off a boat. Sure, he was a foreigner, but he was certainly strange. He wore a heavy long coat despite the temperature, and the Poketech he wore on his arm having three different screens, oddly enough. It would be easier to list the ways he wasn't odd, frankly. Eventually, his Umbreon came out of her ball and stood in front of him, blocking him from going any further. "Shade... What are you doing?" He questioned, clear annoyance in his voice. His Umbreon only chuckled in response. "Oh, you're such a nerd~ Shouldn't we look for some sort of official league place, to inform that you've moved to another region?" She giggled, her sing-song voice would have surely been startling considering she spoke English quite well. "I don't see the point in that. They're likely aware that I've moved. And besides. I think the league has better things to do than worry about an unimportant trainer." He scoffed as he attempted to continue onto the nearest route.

However, he was stopped by his Umbreon, who bit onto his trouser leg to slow him down. "And you're not going to get anywhere with that attitude! Wasn't it you who claimed you wanted to become 'a trainer of note'? You're not going to get there if you keep having doubts!" She replied, getting ready to tackle him if he continued walking. At that point, he swivelled on his heel and glared at his Umbreon, who only chuckled in return. The two continued to argue, and it was likely they'd spend quite a while bickering like an old married couple if nobody intervened and stopped their petty argument. He drew attention from the locals, who decided against getting involved for obvious reasons. The two would eventually settle their differences, right?

Last edited:

Ramona SerranoRamona2.jpg
Date: August 2, 2022
Interactions: Rolande Albert
Mentions: N/A
Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

After having flown from Almia to Sinnoh (a surprisingly short flight, considering Almia was directly south from Sinnoh), Ramona was ready to start her journey!

Doing what exactly?

She had no fucking idea!

In fact, she partially forgot why she was here because Jubilife City was just so big that she completely got distracted. Where was she?

Oh right, to Sandgem Town!

With a happy jog, the tall woman ran south and towards Route 202. It took a while, but she was just so full of energy that she ran right through Route 202, completely dodging aggressive Shinx and ducking under terrified Starly with a laugh, and jumping over Bidoof with a "eat my dust, rodent!"

Wasn't the nicest thing to say, but she was living it up. Life was fun, life was joyous-

Then, sometime in the afternoon as she walked to take a break from her constant run, she noticed someone in front of her. All dark clothes? Damn, what a drab! Put some color on that shit!

He must be one of those depresso-boios.

She walked up, noticing he was talking to his Umbreon, who was... speaking? She noticed the funny collar, wondering if that was the thing that was making the Pokemon talk, but completely forgot all about it when she heard mention of the league.

The league! That's right, she was here for the same!

"Hey, fellow traveler!" She greeted the 6'7" man in a loud, boisterous voice that made nearby Starly fly away. "I- OOHHhh your eyes are such a pretty blue- oh, haha, sorry." She laughed it off, completely unabashedly confident in herself. Maybe a bit too much. "If you're here for the league, the next best stop is the Pokemon Lab. And hey! You can get a free Pokemon as a starter, so let's go, brooding man and talking Umbreon!"

Without any care in the world nor waiting for his answer or protests, she reached out to snatch him by the wrist to run off with him towards Sandgem Town and reach the lab.

Now, if he allowed himself to get dragged, they'd reach there in a couple minutes. Of course though, if he resisted, she'd stop, but clearly would look confused as if she did nothing wrong.

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
AXEL
WINDIE

Interactions: Cmeriwether6 Cmeriwether6 Hecotoro Hecotoro Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Towards the entrance into Mt. Coronet, Altair and G would come across a small campsite with two tents. Two people sat next to each other around a campfire guarded within the alcove of the trees. The weather has died down for the night. Two Pokemon could be clearly seen, a Duraladon, much larger than usual, a strange rocky looking Arcanine, and several other smaller Pokemon waddled around the campsite.
Axel had started cooking up some dinner, the smell of smoke sausage danced thriugh the air, He waved at the two people passing by and even called out to them. His red mane of hair freckled with spots of snow.
"Say, where are you two headed?"
Going down Mt. Coronet at night was a doable but dangerus task if you knew what you were doing, the most common problem occurrence was getting lost. Its usually why Axel didnt recommend new comers explore it at night.

Tuesday, August 2nd — 9:30 a.m.

Eléonor Evelyn Maëlys-Amelì Françoise Twdyr
Rowan’s Lab, Sandgem Town
Sinnoh

Interactions: N/A

The largest borough in the subprefecture and among the largest in all Sinnoh, Sandgem Town was curiously understated. The sum of its populace—people and Pokémo—neared a quarter-million and surely it had long since entered the threshold that demarcated ‘city’ status, non? That beggared a bevy of queries: pray, what was the threshold for city status? If Sandgem had met that threshold then what was the hold-up—the fabled red tape of bureaucracy perchance?

Eléonor’s lips pursed, and she dispensed with idle thoughts. There would be time to satisfy her curiosity…later. She faintly recalled that one of the channels she had been charmed by had recently reacted to another video on the status of cities in Galar, providing further historical context to the original video’s assertions. From what she remembered, the Galarian criteria for what was or wasn’t a city was by Her Majesty’s grace, though beyond that the process did seem downright arbitrary. Nevertheless, those were thoughts for another time. She had more immediate matters to address. Eléonor folded away the thin booklet she’d been perusing—‘A brief history of Sandgem’—and tucked it neatly away.

Sprawled before her was perhaps the single most respected institute of research on all Sinnoh—Professor Rowan’s lab. Set upon several acres of land, the Laboratory was half rigorous research institute & half pokémon preserve. Traditionally, trainers from across the Sinnoh region would travel to this very laboratory and receive their choice of Turtwig, Piplup, or Chimchar. In recent years, there had been no insignificant push for a cultural renaissance of kind, caused by the resurgence of traditions and Pokémon from ancient Hisui. On that basis, some argued that Sinnoh should also allow their trainers to pick from Cyndaquil, Rowlet, and Oshawott, as those were suggested to have been more common Pokémon in the far past. That was bound to be a whole can of political worms; after all, to an extent, a region’s identity was associated with its traditional starters, and regardless of what had happened in the distant past, all the ‘Hisuian Starters’—as they were called—were currently signature starters of other regions.

In Eléonor's humble opinion, the Sinnoh starters didn’t need to see any change and she wagered they wouldn’t. Admittedly, she was biased—she hadn’t the slightest inkling of interest in the Hisuan starters; after all, none of them evolved into Steel types and Piplup already existed. What more could one want from a starter?

Well…the truth was, even Piplup was only a steel-type upon its final evolution. Eléonor’s perfect starter had no such hiccups and thankfully, her parents had already produced her a starter long before she’d set off on her journey. The Pokémon in question, her partner of many years, stood right beside her—hands gracefully crossed, her ribbon and sleeves (which mimicked Eléonor’s own) neat and clean. Cordelia glanced up at her trainer, eyebrows cocked as if to ask—‘What’s the hold-up?’

“Nothing, ma chérie. Shall we?”

2,500 | Pokéball
Sleeping Bag
Tent
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries

Metal File Kit

Time: August 2nd.

He was so deep in the argument with his Umbreon that he didn't notice the trainer bounding through the route at a breakneck speed until she was close. At which point, he went quiet and looked at her, a look that said 'oh, here we go again'. While he hoped that he'd be left to argue in peace, such hopes were shattered when she loudly spoke to him. Initially, he was confused, and upon a compliment of his eyes, he became flustered, a slight blush appearing on his face. It was clear he wasn't used to compliments. "Err... Ummm... T-thank you? I-I'm afraid I do not have much time for talk, I have things to d- Ayieeee!"

He was cut off when she grabbed him by the wrist. He was in such shock by such a display of disrespect that he went along with her, the much taller trainer deciding to follow her along mainly out of sheer disorientation, his Umbreon running after the two. Indeed, it wasn't long before they reached the lab, and Rolande seemed rather cross when they arrived. "Such a display of disrespect is extremely rude, I can only hope that you won't continue to disrespect me." He spoke, sighing. His Umbreon only seemed overjoyed by this, giggling. "Finally, Galadriel and I won't be the only ones to torment him~ Perhaps you can assist with removing the stick from his rear~" She exclaimed in her pleasant voice, to which her trainer simply glared at her.

"Distractions aside, so long as you agree to refrain from embarrassing me further, I shall go along with this." He grumbled, walking into the lab, with his Umbreon in tow, a pleased smile on her face. It was the first time she met someone who actually annoyed her trainer, and as such, she was going to do her best to use such a thing to her advantage. He was slow to enter further, however, and hesitated. He didn't even seem to notice Eleonor, or perhaps just didn't want to risk an encounter. Perhaps once he were to speak to the professor and get the free Pokemon the stranger mentioned, she'd leave him alone and he'd be free to improve himself. "Nonnulli nimis amici sunt illis quos nesciunt..." (translation: Some people are too friendly with those they do not know...) He spoke to himself. It was certainly a surprise to hear him speak a language that was long considered obsolete and dead, but he felt as if learning Latin helped to make him more unique, as if he needed such.

Mobile Team Rocket HQ, Lake Acuity1704145297812.png

Easier?

How cute.

This mobile HQ was unlike its predecessors in construction. The metal had a higher melting temperature, but it wasn't like he knew that. The most he could do was turn it red slightly with Furia's fire.

As Ron approached, the base was eerily silent. No person nor Pokemon came out to greet him.

It was almost as if no one was inside. Its large frame though suggested they were hiding.

Echoing through the vents were electrical shocks of some kind and tiny squeaks. The lights began to flicker and the back-up lights lit everything in a soft red glow.

There was a growl of frustrated screaming that sounded like the jester girl from earlier, reverberating deep from within the mobile base. "No no no NO NO NOOO! Fuck YOUU! How DARE you hurt Leona, you BITCH! She's not with me because of YOU!"

Items being thrown could be heard echoing through the corridors, as if she was just throwing shit around and having a temper tantrum. Activity of Pokemon began to be heard from the inside, but the sounds were muffled and it was getting hard to hear without getting closer to the source.

Ramona Serrano1704152549155.png
Interactions: Rolande Albert, Eléonor Twdyr
Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

Giggling, Ramona was right to drag this poor tall guy along. He was just so cuuuute!

The way he blushed and stuttered, and the way he was trying to act all cool and proper afterwards, it's so strange he hadn't had a date yet!

Wait, was she even considering having anyone...?

NOPE, she was a single bean who has not found an equal yet! Why would she consider anyone else to be alongside her that weren't her Pokemon?

"Disrespect? You were just arguing with a talking fox about missing out on something grand! And the league not caring for a trainer? PrePOSTEROUS! Are you for real? They have to or else it's called discrimination!" Turning to the Umbreon, she smiled. "But you're such a cutiieee! I don't think I'm tormenting him, am I?" She looked up at him questioningly, completely missing out the man had spoken Latin, only to shrug and skip towards the doors.

Only to stop herself short as a Pokemon blasted out from her belt and stopped her with psychic power from hitting someone. A girl who was rather short, alongside her Mawile.

"Awwwww, you two are such the cutest little things!" The Ralts beside the woman sighed, slapping his forehead with a groan.

"Oh oh oh, I'm so fucking dumb, I'm so sorry. My name's Ramona, and that introduction is for you, too, proper butt!" She pointed at the man, and then the thought just struck her.

"OHhhh, we're all getting starters from the main professor himself, aren't we?! We should all group up together! It's gonna be so AWESOME!!!" It was impressive her voice wasn't hoarse with how aggressive she sounded with that last word, her excitement making her Ralts feel just as excited despite not really wanting to share in his trainer's enthusiasm.

"Names names naaaames~, what are your guys' names~? Please please, I wanna knowwwww!" She clasped her hands together over her chest, glancing between the two trainers, not caring how awkward it got or just not noticing how quickly she had just jumped the gun about being in a group. She didn't even wait to see if they wanted to do this or not.

Someone give her sedatives, please... The Ralts groaned.

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
G
Elric

The trip to the insides of Mt. Coronet had been interesting for G. Riding such ghostly Pokemon had been a unique experience, something she wouldn't try again but wouldn't complain if the opportunity presented itself. As she dismounted and gave the anchor Pokemon a smile and a wave before they got returned, G looked around the area. "I can't believe I lived so close to this and never seen it up so close." She looked up at the towering mountain, a sigh and a confident smile taking over her. "I'm ready."

However, before she could even take her first step, the voice of a stranger interrupted her illusions. G turned around to meet the gaze of the red headed man walking their way. He actually looked like someone who would be traveling in such places. Still, he also looked like someone who hid bodies in the forest, based on the horror movies she had seen with Noa.

G took a step behind Altair, but still maintained her strong personality. "Somewhere, where people are waiting for us, expecting us soon actually. If they don't hear from us constantly they'll send help. Not that we need it, my friend here is a really strong Pokemon trainer."

Money 60,000
Items:
x5 Poke Ball
x5 Potion
x5 Full Heal
x10 Super Repel
x10 Lum Berry
x20 Oran Berry
x2 Poke Doll
Key Items:
Sleeping bag
Portable Heater
Small Cooking Pot
Black Tent
Spheal Plushie
Change of Clothes
Swimsuit
Hygiene Products

Tuesday, August 2nd — 9:31 a.m.

Sinnoh

Interactions: Rolande Albert ( Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac ) | Ramona Serrano ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic )

Tall people had no respect for their less vertically inclined fellows, as was proved beyond a shadow of a doubt when two people with more inches than manners did their utmost to beat her to the lab despite clearly seeing that she was the first in queue. She hoped this wasn’t the prelude to short-joke…

The taller and consequently less mannered of the two was a broody ol’ thing, too high up to even offer a polite ‘hello’ and instead brushing past her while muttering something intelligible to himself. He was followed shortly after by a…talking Umbreon? Now, Eléonor was one to be startled by the mildly unusual. She was well-read and knew that some Pokémon, commonly psychic types, were able to project their thoughts with telepathy. This…was not telepathy. Or she would infer that it wasn’t. Eléonor imagined telepathy would resound with a less distinct, more heady feeling—but whatever this Umbreon had done…she was sure it came from a specific direction. It had vocalized. And that was certainly an atypical occurrence.

Unfortunately, Eleonor had no time to ponder the mysteries of the midnight Pokémon because another person too tall for their own good came ploughing down the streets with reckless abandon. Thankfully, her own Pokémon had stopped her faster than Cordélia could. The uncouth woman pulled herself together, her vulgarities harsh against Eléonor’s ears, but she followed up by proving she was better raised than the other one, by apologizing and introducing herself. Obvious scatter-brained aside, at least the girl—Ramona—was quick to right her wrongs.

“My name is Eléonor, pleased to make your acquaintance Miss Romona and…” the words hung to all Mr. ill-mannered to right his wrongs or at least prove that he wasn’t raised by wild Mightyena.

Further below even Eléonor’s POV, Cordélia regarded the other two Pokémon with equal poise and then focused on Ralts. “Hello to you both, good work stopping your trainer. We wouldn’t have wanted any accidents in front of the big Lab.”

2,500 | Pokéball
Sleeping Bag
Tent
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Metal File Kit

Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic as Ramona Serrano and CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon as Evelyn.

He sighed once again as the hyperactivity of Ramona caused him a mild headache. He turned back around and bowed, trying to gain some sort of semblance of class and politeness towards the newcomer. At that point, his Gardevoir came out of her ball and curtsied, bowing as well. "Don't mind him, he's a bit of a grouch. But once you get to know him, you'll learn to see past that~" She giggled, covering her mouth with a hand. At that point, Rolande cleared his throat and began to speak. "My apologies for neglecting to notice your existence, I'm rather on edge from being forced out of my comfort zone. You may refer to me as Rincewind." He spoke simply, his eyes flashing brightly once he re-entered the sunlight.

He then turned his attention to Ramona and shook his head. "I'm all too used to being treated as unimportant, it's only logical to assume the league would treat me in much the same way. Call it a case of negative mental bias, if you will." He spoke. At least he seemed a bit more civil now. His Umbreon simply beamed as she was referred to as cute, and proceeded to nuzzle Remona's leg gently. "Oh, he'll get used to it, don't worry~ He tends to get all hot and bothered at the drop of a hat. You'll have to forgive his behavior. To add what Galadriel said, he doesn't get out much. It's rather surprising to see him choose to go on an adventure, much less in another region!" She spoke. She was a stark contrast her trainer, her positive nature conflicting with his moody, depressive one.

"Indeed... It's nice to meet you, Remona and Eleonor. There is no point in wasting time. It would be ideal to proceed with speaking to the person in charge here. Procedemus." (translation: We shall proceed) And with that, he entered the building with Remona. While he had practically no experience with being a trainer, and likely wouldn't do well on his own, he didn't have any plans to have travel companions. Though given the nature of his Pokemon, if they felt that he'd do well in a group, they'd find a way to convince him. Especially his Gardevoir, she could be rather... Convincing when she wished to be. "And that's settled~ Off we go, to broader horizons and a bright future!" The aforementioned Gardevoir exclaimed, floating a few feet behind her trainer, while the Umbreon stood by his side.

Ramona Serrano1704159147092.png
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

Ramona was not one to be so in-depth in analyzing people or Pokemon. That was likely where her issue lied anyway. At least she got both the name of the girl and the guy!

"Eléonor? That's a really pretty name! And oooo Rincewind..." Then her eyes squinted. "Hmm... That's a cool but weird name. Sounds too unique to be real, but oh well." She shrugged. Ramona noticed the Gardevoir, and she had the same collar. Looking down at the Umbreon who talked to her too, she finally connected the dots officially that those were what the collars were for. She smiled, bending down to give the sweet Umbreon some behind-the-ear scratches.

If the Gardevoir and Umbreon were true in what they said, then what Rincewind was doing was an act all along! Ohh, what a high and mighty fellow, what would cause him to fake everything?

She waved her hand at Rincewind's excuse for seeing the league as negative in some way, even going so far as to scoff. "PFF, come on, that's unprofessional as all hell. If they did that, people would end up not wanting to do anything with the league if they did that to everyone who thought they shouldn't be treated as important. Don't put their words and actions in their mouth, Rincewind, because that's called making assumptions!"

Her Ralts deadpanned up at her and would have deflated. He mumbled to himself in Pokespeak, sighing. "That's the wisest thing she's said all month... But wow, can't she look in the mirror?" The depressing emotions from "Rincewind" were bothering him, the only thing keeping the feelings from making him sick were the enthusiasm and happiness of two Pokemon and his trainer, and then the serene feel of the other woman and her Pokemon gave a nice buffer from the intense excitement.

The Ralts then looked over at the Mawile, waving albeit tiredly. "Well, technically she would be my trainer if five Pokemon don't have to babysit her like we're her guardians. Do you know how troublesome it is?" He shook his head. "Whatever, I'm just making sure she doesn't get herself or anyone else hurt. I'm not interested in anything else she'd like to do except for her safety. Her parents would be so distraught if anything horrific were to happen to her and I'd rather not have that on my conscience."

"Come on, Luchamar!" The Ralts squeaked as Ramona suddenly scooped him up in an arm, resting him on her shoulder as she walked into the lab with Rincewind.

Inside, there were researchers going about their duties filing paperwork, inputting data and computations, handling Pokemon within Pokeballs, and doing computer work.

A man past the faux wall of bookshelves and servers stood with a couple papers in his hands, reading something. His slate grey hair was cut quite short, and he wore a white lab coat similarly to the others here, but his sleeves were rolled up and the coat open to reveal a red t-shirt underneath. Wearing cargo pants, the man was best known for the white or red scarf that hung around his neck and the red hat with the blue Pokeball symbol on the sides.

The slate grey eyes of the young gentleman shifted to the newcomers who entered, and he gave them all a bright smile as he approached them, having set aside the papers for later. "Ah, hello there. I'm Professor Lucas, Professor Rowan's successor. How may I help you today?"

Last edited:
Tuesday, August 2nd — 9:32 a.m.

Sinnoh

Interactions: Rincewind ( Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac ) | Ramona Serrano ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic )

Was this man…perchance…

Eléonor reserved judgment for the man who introduced himself as…Rincewind? A strange name if she’d ever heard one, very atypical. Almost as strange as his speech and mannerisms. He had…neglected to notice her existence? Eléonor wasn’t sure whether to be baffled or offended. He continued, and Eléonor’s eyes flitted between Rincewind and his rather polite Gardevoir. With lull in movements, it was easier to notice Rincewind’s Pokémon wore mechanized collars that could quickly be identified as the source of their ‘speech’. Curious… It seemed apparent to Eléonor that between his brooding speech and the information provided by his Pokémon…Rincewind was a tad, as they called it, ‘chunnibyou’.

All that aside, Eléonor entered the lab and promptly handed over a letter she had received from the Jenny back in Canalave. All those years of goody-two-shoes work were paying off in ways she could’ve never expected. Initially, Eleonor hadn’t expected to receive a traditional starter since her parents had procured Cordélia; however, a few days ago she’d received a call and a letter from the Jenny back home and now…here she was!

The older gentleman parsed through the letter at an impressive speed and then signaled to another lab-worker with a nod.

“I take it you three are here to receive starter Pokémon? Well, follow me and I’ll introduce you to the ones we have available. As for you Miss Twdyr, we received a package meant to be delivered to you a few days ago, so I’m glad you were able to arrive so quickly. Come along now, my aide will return shortly with your gift.”

Mildly confused but all the more eager, Eléonor followed the Professor as he led the trio through a set of double doors and into an indoor…greenhouse? Some kind of super-terrarium? It was something that Eléonor didn’t quite have a word for. Glass planes formed the ceiling and upper walls of the room, allowing plenty of light to filter in on the fauna & flora that inhabited the room. The room was connected to the larger preserve that sat on lab grounds and a modest-sized opening in the eastern wall allowed crystal-clear waters to flow into a small pond on the left side of the room.

The entrance of the three young trainers attracted the attention of several Pokémon—Chimchar hung from vines and swung from trees; Turtwig quenched their thirst at the pond or were laid out on rocks…sunbathing, she’d wager; and Piplup poked their heads from the pond to observe.

Professor Lucas cleared his throat, “Well—why don’t you take a walk around and see which of our Pokémon you get along with? Take your time, your choice of starter is very important.”

Knowing exactly what she wanted, Eléonor wasted no time and headed over to the pond to take a closer look at the Piplup.
$2,500 | Pokéball x3
Sleeping Bag
Tent
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Metal File Kit

Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Merciless Medic as Ramona Serrano and CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon CloudySkyLoftyMoon as Evelyn.

"It is the name I have taken for myself. Perhaps it may be strange, however it's far preferable to what I was born with." He spoke simply. Upon entering further into the building, he bowed upon meeting the professor, his Pokemon staying silent for the time being. He idly tapped on the tri-screen poketech on his arm as his eyes became duller as they got used to the indoor lighting. His demeanor changed from arrogant and self absorbed to one where he kept to himself, and stayed quiet. The depressive mood turned more to one of neutrality, as if he respected the people in the lab enough to avoid treating them with the same treatment he treated others.

"Perhaps I do make assumptions, but for good reason. If you've gone through what I have, you'd perhaps understand. My father works for the league." He commented, once again going silent as he replied to Remona. His Umbreon piped in, trying to explain. "He has issues with his parents, not that I blame him. He was neglected for a lot of his life, and since his father worked for the league... You can imagine why he has negative opinions." She spoke, trying to temper her enthusiasm as not to scare or upset the Pokemon. Rincewind nodded as the professor spoke. "We're thankful that you're willing to provide us with starter Pokemon. The professors do a great service to this world." He spoke, a hint of gratitude in his voice, even though he'd never formally met any professor. He at least had great respect for them.

He stuck behind the others, slow to enter the terrarium. His Gardevoir and Umbreon decided to return to their balls, leaving their trainer alone for the time being. He crouched down and decided to investigate one of the Turtwigs, one of the more relaxed appearing ones. It was certainly curious, but quite reserved, content to watch the trainers without being the one to engage. After sitting next to the rock it was sunbathing on, he looked back to Ramona and Evelyn, an apologetic frown on his face. "I should apologize for my rudeness upon our meeting. As my Pokemon have verified, I've spent a lot of time indoors, working on some project or another. As much as I hate to admit, I haven't had much experience with people. Part of the reason for this adventure is to... As some would say, 'get out of my shell'." Was he... Apologizing? That was certainly unexpected, given how rude he was previously. Perhaps his Gardevoir was right, maybe he wasn't such a bad guy.

2P1M8pS.png

ALTAIR
Prasiola

Interactions: G ( Hecotoro Hecotoro ), Axel ( Dracogar Dracogar )

As the two traveled a bit into Mt.Cornet, Altair saw something large move in the distance. The darkness made it a bit harder to see in the night, but from the way the silhouettes moved it was likely some Pokemon, they were quite large too. One of the shapes looked quite familiar, it was the outline of a Duraludon, a Pokemon that Altair also had, but this particular one seemed much larger than his.

Though soon most of his questions got answered as someone spoke out to them, it was a campsite that other travelers had set up. It was likely that the Duraludon belonged to them, it wasn't a super common Pokemon in the Sinnoh region after all. The other Pokemon, however, perked his interest. It was clearly an Arcanine, he had seen one commonly enough back when he was in school, since his biology teacher in Paldea had an Arcanine of his own. But this one looked different in many places. It was one of the few regional forms that Altair actually still recognizes from his classes.

"Well, I'm not really sure, we're just going through Mt.Cor-" Altair wanted to reply to the man who spoke to them, but he was slightly surprised when G jumped behind him and spoke first, she seemed a bit concerned about meeting strangers at night in the mountains. Considering that the girl probably never left her hometown, Altair sighed again.

"Friends...? We've known each other for like a day." He said under his breath to the girl behind him, but he ultimately sort of understood why she was acting that way. "We're going...just down South I guess, away from Snowpoint and that whole area. I'm honestly not sure what she's up to beyond Mt.Cornet. I'm here for other reasons." Altair tilted his head towards G. "But I think you scared her, so I'll have to confirm that you're not dangerous, she's technically my client after all, I have to make her comfortable." He pulled out a Pokeball from his pocket quietly and held it in his hand as he spoke, the Togedemaru that was out of his ball also glared at the campsite's travelers intensely, but they looked rather calm in general.

"So, what are you here for then? Traveling too?"

Ramona Serrano1704220196572.png
Pokemon Team:
Luchamar the Ralts
Terretuga the Turtwig
Lanuda the Minccino
Menaje the Tandemaus
Cabadura the Charcadet
Psijaro the Flittle

Ramona being as much like a caffeinated Pachirisu with ADHD (without the superpower of having caffeine calm her ADHD) as she was, had been staring at all the pretty lights and gizmos and stuff that piqued her interest, completely missing out of the interaction between Professor Lucas and Eléonor except for the fact that they were getting starters today.

Hooray for selective hearing.

Wait, Twdyr? The hell is that spelled?

Either way, she had noticed that Rince-man had changed quite considerably after they entered, which made her wonder this was his 'real' self. But that thought immediately was set aside and promptly forgotten when she was taken to a terrarium area while Rincewind and his Umbreon spoke to her about his issues with his father.

She hummed in understanding, then shrugged. "Well, that's still unprofessional behavior. If he doesn't have a good reason in making your life shit, then he might as well get fired. I'm sure the league will take that pretty seriously." She was rather hopeful and optimistic, thinking that the league could do no wrong.

Or at least, it had checks and balances within it.

Once they were in though, her eyes lit up as she saw all the cute Pokemon. Piplup, Turtwig, and Chimchar - all delightfully adorable. However, upon running up to the pond away from Eléonor to a different Piplup she spotted, the Piplup was startled by her sudden approach and quickly hid away.

Sighing, Ramona groaned before looking up to see the Chimchar swinging from branch to branch. The Ralts immediately jumped off her shoulder and watched as Ramona tried to play with the Chimchar, climbing the trees after them as the Chimchar screeched in amusement. She paused, hearing Rincewind apologize for something and say a reason why. This distraction, as she hung there with her leg hooked to a branch and her arm holding another branch, was enough for her to forget she was hanging off the tree in the way of a bunch of Chimchar, who promptly jumped on her.

She lost her grip and fell to the ground, grumbling about how that hurt.

Why did her back hurt so much?

The thing she landed on was a Turtwig, and he was rather irate. The Turtwig crawled out from under her, and then headbutted her. It wasn't an energy-filled headbutt thankfully, but it still hurt. "Owie." Ramona rubbed her shoulder, and noticed something about the Turtwig. It reminded her of Rincewind's attitude earlier.

She gasped, and she immediately picked up the Turtwig, earning a squeal of surprise and wiggling legs to get away futilely. "You're the one! Whoops... Sorry." She apologized to the nearby Pokemon, who looked a bit more perturbed at her noise than the way she just chose a Turtwig on a whim.

"I shall name you Terretuga." She spoke to the Turtwig again. Feeling like this was going to be futile, the Turtwig sighed and laid limp in her hold, now not wanting to go anywhere. "You and I are gonna get so strong, and we're gonna be best of friends." She giggled. While the Turtwig didn't seem to understand how the latter portion would go, he did want to get stronger at least.

Ramona went back to Rincewind, thankfully having remembered what he said earlier. Cradling the new Turtwig in her arm, she reached over to pat and ruffle Rincewind's hair and giggle. "Awww, it's okay. I was a shut-in for a while, too. People are just difficult to understand, huh?" She then held out her new Turtwig and spun around, giggling. "But my new buddy and I are gonna get tons of experience around the region, battles and contests and whatever else there is, and we're gonna become so strong and clever. We'll become the best, goated Pokemon Ranger team there ever was!" For being nineteen, she really wasn't acting her age, but that was just likely due to her excitement for the journey ahead.

Ranger? Not trainer? This confused the Turtwig who was starting to lose equilibrium as everything began to spin.

Then, Ramona set her Turtwig back down on the ground, letting the poor thing regain his bearings, while the Ralts shuffled back over to his trainer, making sure she didn't do anything rash. "So, Rincewind, Eléonor. What do you two wanna shoot for, hm?" She looked between the two of them, not really caring if they were trying to figure out a Pokemon or spend time with them.

Last edited:
Tuesday, August 2nd — 9:35 a.m.

Sinnoh

Interactions: Rincewind ( Frostecs_Lianuac Frostecs_Lianuac ) | Ramona Serrano ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic )

Of the many Piplup to whom the terrarium’s waters gave rest and respite, one principally caught Eléonor’s eye. A cute, precocious thing, who stole glances in her direction while it wore a façade of indifference. Indifference which was awfully at odds with the way it puffed its chest and postured in a display that was obviously designed to draw attention. it all but screamed notice me! And notice Eléonor did, so she strolled over, finding mirth in the way Piplup almost visibly relaxed before catching itself. Once she was before it, the Piplup made a rather obvious show of finally taking notice of her and graciously providing her with its attention. The Piplup looked her up and down, a critical gleam to its eyes—evidently, it was choosing its trainer rather than the other way around. What a cutie!

Eléonor smiled and let Piplup perform its inspection. She even performed a little twirl so Piplup could inspect her in her entirety. She must’ve passed the test because moments later Piplup was chirping sharply and had leaped from its perch to swim over.

“Pleased to meet you, might you like to accompany me?”

Soon enough, Eléonor was returning to the professor with her newest Pokémon in tow. Just before she could reunite with Dame Ramona and Sir Rincewind, one of the Professor’s aides hailed her. Eléonor stepped over but her eyes were locked on the incubator that rested to the aide’s side on an otherwise empty table. The Pokémon Egg there-in was orange with dark streams and splotches of much lighter shade. Eléonor’s heart almost skipped a beat...could this be, perchance…? No… Unfortunately, not. As she neared and the sunlight shifted to illuminate the egg, Eléonor was able to distinguish that the colours weren’t quite right. A Growlithe egg would be a tan or tawny orange, with black stripes and pale, yellow-ish spots of colour. However, the egg before her wasn’t quite that. It had black stripes, certainly, but rather than the tan or orange of Growlithe, this egg was a rustic brick-red and its splashed of lighter colour were a cloud-swirl grey.

“Is this what Officer Jenny sent? I was hoping it was a Growlithe but…what Pokémon is that?”

“Haha, it would hardly be polite for me to ruin Jenny’s surprise. Keep the egg close, it should hatch soon—as early as next week by our guess.”

“Oh…?” The mention of a surprise tickled the girl’s curiosity, but the aide was no leaky vase.

“There’s a small booklet inside the incubator, it covers some tips for keeping the egg warm and healthy.”

Now one egg heavier than she’d expected, Eléonor collected Piplup’s pokéball and re-united with her newer acquaintances. She raised an eyebrow at Ramona’s question. Eléonor wasn’t in the habit of telling practical strangers what her travel itinerary was, but she did want to be polite.

“Well, I believe regardless of where we’re headed, we’d need to head to Jubilife first, non?”

$2,500 | Pokéball x3
Sleeping Bag
Tent
First-Aid Kit
Flashlight
Toiletries
Metal File Kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back