• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Galar (Roleplay Thread)

Felix Winchester
Date: June 6
Interactions: Chihiro, Nakano
Mentions: AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Merciless Medic Merciless Medic
Pokemon Team:
Pokemon #1: Blue The Shiny Sceptile
Pokemon #2: Hex The Gengar
Pokemon #3: Nightwing The Corviknight (can Gigantamax)

After the most recent victory, Felix decided to go for a walk. If they went north, they may find lakes, and then more Pokemon.

"I say we head out. We'll find more Pokemon if we move further out, so let's go!" And with that, he began running.

Little did he know what fate had in store.

There he was, the southern Wild Area! Lakes, rolling fields, and the like all expanded in his vision. A perfect place for Pokemon. Having seen that Naka hadn't caught up with Felix yet, it gave him time to look around and see what was what. That's when he heard the whimper.

Where had he heard that before?

Searching in the depths of his memories, he suddenly remembered.

"Chihiro?" he called.

Last edited:

Ch. 2 - Friend or Foe?

"W-Why...?"
Chihiro whimpered out loud. She hated being alone. She wanted friends, especially her childhood friend, Felix. She smiled softly at a memory of the two friends, when they were playing at her mansion. They had tons of fun! She would blush slightly. Just then, she would hear a familiar voice, calling out her name. It was Felix! "Felix! Where are you?!" She called out. She ran towards the sound, and her Pokemon instinctively followed behind her. There, after a couple of seconds, she finally spotted Felix! "Felix! There you are!" She said happily, giving Felix a bear hug. "I missed you!" She cried. Boy, did she miss Felix. They were always inseperable. BFFs til the end!

Pokemon Theme Song (Music Box)

♡coded by uxie♡

Nakano Saito1702996728654.png
Date: June 6, 2022
Location: Den D, Giant’s Cap -> North Lake Miloch, Wild Area, Galar
Interactions: Felix Winchester
Mentions: Chihiro Sakurajima
ExodusLite ExodusLite AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA
Pokémon Team:
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Mudster the Swampert
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

Naka watched as the ball was thrown, then sucked up the tired Corviknight. It wiggled once, twice, thrice, then clicked. Naka sighed, returning her Hatterene for now. “Yes, you did it!” Looking around the den, Naka hummed.

“Yeah, head out. I need to out for some things here. Be careful, Pokémon are gonna be more aggressive here.” With that, she watched as Felix left the den. Assessing the den as not dangerous and making sure no other Pokémon got hurt in the battle, she left. She had a casual stroll, looking around to make sure the Pokémon here weren’t as aggressive as those near Motostoke. Thankfully, they were not.

Good.

At North Lake Miloch, she noticed Felix talking with a young girl, who had a full team of evolved Pokémon behind her. A Mimikyu, a Mawile, a Primarina, a Galarian Rapidash, an Alolan Ninetales, and a Whimsicott.

This was a huge concern. Especially with Pokémon being more aggressive than usual.

Some of the Pokémon did play with the young girl’s Pokémon, but most of them ran off, too skittish to stay around.

The fear and the startled cries of the weaker wild Pokémon alerted the tougher ones, and Naka’s eyes widened as she watched the danger close in on them from behind.

These Pokémon must have come from a nearby area because they weren’t native in this area. The only other area was Motostoke Outskirts. They must have only been here to get away from the tough trainers that spilled forth from Motostoke, but were now thinking this young girl and her team of Pokémon were threats.

Two Pokémon arrived. A Toxicroak and a Hatterene. The young girl’s emotions were too loud, and similarly to a Hattrem, the Hatterene was exceptionally upset. The Toxicroak was irritated that its temporary turf got trespassed and was going to set things right.

Naka ran up to them, waving her hands to get their attention and point towards the two Pokémon coming towards them. “WATCH OUT!!”

In the same moment, the Hatterene shot magical fire at the Mawile, using Mystical Fire. The Toxicroak croaked and slammed the ground with a purple fist, and a wave of poison surged from the ground and towards the group of Fairy-Types, intent on getting them all with Sludge Wave. These Pokémon seemed a lot tougher than normal.

Meanwhile, in the lake, there was a Lapras trying to swim away from an unknown Pokémon lurking at the bottom of the water, forcing the Lapras to try and get away by freezing the water with Ice Beam and sliding about, only for the ice to break underneath and forcing the Lapras back into the water, where it cried as it was hurt by something.

Felix Winchester
Date: June 6th
Interactions:Chihiro, Nakano
Mentions: AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA , Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Pokemon Team:
Pokemon #1 Blue The Shiny Sceptile
Pokemon #2 Hex The Gengar
Pokemon #3 Nightwing The Corviknight

That hug really took Felix by surprise. Now, he isn’t surprised easily, but Chihiro had recognised him instantly.

Thank god. But, the hug had knocked them down. Laughing a bit he said “It’s good to see you too!”

Her excitement, however, which Naka just warned them about, had attracted a Hatterene and a Toxicroak. And they were on the attack!

Quickly standing up, Felix sent out Hex. “Use Shadow Ball, and quickly!”

Hex sent out a Shadow Move to stop the Mystical Fire. Hopefully Naka could do something about the Sludge Wave-ing Toxicroak.

He turned his attention to the pain sounds next. A Lapras! God, he loves that Pokemon. It was trapped underwater, with an unknown shadow. He knew what to do.

“Nightwing, go and use Drill Peck!” he called to his new companion, who hit this mass of sorts with the Drill Peck. He then through his last Pokeball at the Lapras. As it surfaced, the Pokeball hit.

One, two, three and click! Lapras was caught!

“Nightwing, fetch!” he called, as Nightwing went to grab the Pokeball containing their new friend.
[/b]

Alexa Grace "Kit" Veer
draw-you-or-your-oc-in-pokemon-style.jpeg
•Time: 12:23 Pm
•Date: 08/03
•Pokemon: Umbreon, Totodile

The young out and about trainer fresh off the morning train and wandering away from the station. Packed light and efficient while wearing a near constant smile. Humming a familiar tune to her ever graceful but danceful steps as she moves this way and that further into Wedgehurst, her amber eyes catching gleams as she peered into each shop window and glanced at each new face that passed her by.....

Meanwhile her Umbreon just kept close and sidled along their trainer. Eyes watchful but occasionally curious with the new region and their first city within Galar. "Ooohhhh!!! Look Reon, It's so green and open out here. I bet we could find all kinds of pokemon out there.... Oh, those hills look like fun too!" Kit stated clearly in her desire to reach those hills and see what lay beyond or perhaps what kind of pokemon they may find out there.

After all she wasn't from Galar, knew very little about it and could only imagine the kinds of pokemon and adventures that could be had simply starting with the hills outside of town and exploring beyond the rolling hills of Wedgehurst. *Shake* ...... *Shake*..... *Shake*...... The pokeball at her waist continued as both Umbreon and Kit just looked and sighed a bit.

"Not yet Toto.... Please not yet. You'll be like a Tauros in a vase shop here." Kit spoke just imagining her Totodile getting free from his pokeball in some grand entrance, excitedly jumping and wiggling about, while shooting water everywhere and at everyone like the last time they arrived somewhere new. The apology your that commenced as the young Pokemon then continue throughout town unintentionally causing accidents and broken windows in all his excitement.

Meanwhile Umbreon simply looked on and rolled their eyes. No. Kit wasn't looking to repeat that performance and certainly wasn't a embarrassment she was looking to relive here. As much as she loved Toto, he was a bit of a handful in new Towns and around new faces. She just didn't have the energy for it right now.

*Shake*........ "TOTO..... TOTODILEEEEE!!!!" The persistant young Pokemon announced excitedly jumping about in the air now free from his pokeball and gleefully shooting water into the air above him in all big smiles. "TOTO! Totodile!" The water type continued as Kit's eyes went wide and rushed to wrap her arms around him in mid air and attempt to stop the spraying, while Umbreon leaped atop her shoulders quickly and joined in with reached out paws to try and cover the diles mouth. As they both red of face smiled and nodded to the strangers that looked on at the young trio.

Ch. 3 - Fighting Fire with Fire!

"Oh no!"
Chihiro lunged towards her Pokémon to protect them from the blast, but Felix and his Pokémon stepped in and fought them off. Chihiro looked at them with awe. He was always there to save her from anything, which made her feel a bit disappointed in herself. She hoped that she could help, but she was weak. She then took the blow from the Sludge Wave, along with her Pokémon. They would all let out cries of pain. She notices that her Pokémon were badly poisoned. "E-Everyone!" She weakly shouted, tears forming in her eyes. She got up and limped towards her Pokémon and started to rummage through her bag for Potions. But, she didn't find any. Shoot. She didn't have any! She brought out her PokéBalls and returned them to their exact PokéBalls. She held her six PokéBalls and tried to get up, but felt a surge of pain in her leg. She looked down to her foot. Crap! She twisted her ankle! She would loudly hiss at the pain.

♡coded by uxie♡

Nakano Saito1704145390041.png
Interactions: Felix Winchester, Chihiro Sakurajima
Mentions: N/A
Pokémon Team:
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Mudster the Swampert
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

The Shadow Ball impacted the Mystical Fire, causing a mini explosion. The Sludge Wave on the other hand had poisoned a good handful, if not all, of Chihiro's Pokemon and was burning her skin since it contacted her.

Thankfully, Naka had something for that. "Mudster, Muddy Water!" She threw out a Pokeball, a scarred large Swampert stormed out of his ball. Letting out a guttural roar, the Swampert's arms began glowing blue as he slammed the ground, causing brown muddy water to manifest and hit the two Pokemon head on. This wave washed over Chihiro if she let it, the caustic sting of the Sludge Wave becoming nullified and she was no longer in danger.

Unfortunately for Felix, the Lapras only looked like it got caught. It broke out of the Pokeball immediately, Corviknight's Drill Peck having hit it as he was trying to hit the thing under the Lapras. Now, the Water/Ice-Type was upset, and she was not going to let some human "save" her.

She fired off a point-blank Ice Beam at the charging Corviknight who was trying to get the Pokeball, only to get hurt again by the thing underneath her.

The monster under her revealed itself as it breached the water's surface. It was a pink Jellicent, the large jellyfish-octopus attacking with Poison Sting and Shadow Ball to weaken it and heal herself, before trying to take it underwater to feast.

The Jellicent didn't seem to have been hurt by the Corviknight's Drill Peck either.

Naka ran up to the girl, putting herself between Chihiro and the two angry Pokemon. "Hey, girl, be careful out here! The Masters 8 Tournament is about to start tomorrow and all kinds of trainers around the world are coming to Motostoke and training in such a surge that wild Pokemon are becoming more aggressive. Pretty sure you sending out all your Pokemon to play scared off these guys' children and they took you as a threat."

The Hatterene fired off a Magical Leaf, Naka sending out her Sceptile to take the damage instead, who gladly did so to protect his trainer. He scoffed at the measly damage, his clicking growl causing the Hatterene to balk slightly. Meanwhile the Swampert met the Toxicroak head on, having used Counter to attack the Toxicroak back with its Poison Jab.

Naka then looked over at the Lapras situation and yelled at Felix. "Deal with the Jellicent first! That Lapras won't want you to catch her after you accidentally hit her! You'll have to deal with the Jellicent and calm the Lapras down afterwards WITHOUT catching it!" Hopefully, he would do so, or else he'll end up breaking another Pokeball.

Last edited:

Ch. 4 - Worthlessness

"Ow..."
Chihiro hissed at the pain. Tears started to fill her eyes as she let out loud whimpers of pain. She then notices a blonde girl running up to her. She started to inform her about the competition and how letting out all of her Pokémon must've scared away the Pokémon's children, making her be seen as a threat. She lowered her head in shame. What was she thinking...?! She was stupid. She felt stupid. She felt...worthless. She crossed her arms and started to shake, crying softly. She didn't want to scare the other Pokémon at all. She felt really guilty for doing that. "S-Sorry..." The she whimpered softly.

♡coded by uxie♡

Felix Winchester
Date:June 6
Interactions:Naka, Chihiro
Mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA
Pokemon Team:
Pokemon #1: Blue The Sceptile
Pokemon #3: Nightwing The Corviknight
Ever heard of a delayed catch fail before?

Well, that's exactly what happened to Nightwing. The Pokeball exploded in her grasp, and she dropped the Lapras in thw lake... again.

It got worse. The Lapras, probably in a fight or flight mood, let off an Ice Beam straight at Nightwing. It hit, dealing a bit of damage and freezing the Raven Pokemon.

"Return!" he shouted, returning the now frozen bird. He then sent out Blue, following Naka's shout to deal with the Jellicent. "Use Leaf Blade!" Felix shouted, and Blue charged the Jellicent, armblades now glowing with Grass energy.

"Hex, hold back those Pokemon! Blue, you know what to do!". And Felix left them to their own devices, checking on Chihiro.

"Are you alright?"
[/b]

Ch. 5 - Bottled-Up Feelings

"F-Felix..."
Chihiro would whimper out before tears started to swell up in her eyes. "N-No...I...I twisted my ankle...! A-And...my Pokémon are all poisoned...I-I don't know what to do...!" The she started crying. "I am such an idiot to let out all my Pokémon...! I-If only...if only I'd thought rationally, th-then none of this would've ever happen..! I'm so sorry! I'm not strong enough to do anything at all...!" Chihiro sobbed. She was ashamed. She didn't think things through, and now she's paying the price.

♡coded by uxie♡

Nakano Saito1704894159158.png
Pokémon Team:
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Mudster the Swampert
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

Naka sighed as she took in the situation in front of her. An angry Toxicroak, an angry Hatterene. The Toxicroak likely got mad because its brood of Croagunk were bothered. The Hatterene was likely mad due to her own brood of Hatenna and Hattrem being bothered not just by Chihiro's Pokemon, but by her emotions.

She looked back to see Felix was trying to calm Chihiro down from her sadness. The Hatterene was trying to fight through the Sceptile's own attacks, and the Swampert was keeping the Toxicroak from getting too close. The Hatterene screeched and her eyes glowed blue, firing off psychic and fire attacks towards Naka's Sceptile, who fought them off with attacks of his own. It was reacting to Chihiro's emotional state. Naka then spoke, hoping that Chihiro or Felix can remedy Chihiro's situation.

"Alright, the Hatterene is likely extremely bothered by Chihiro's extreme emotional state right now. Either take her out of the situation or she calms down so the Hatterene can stop bothering us. Let me take care of the Toxicroak, it's likely here not only for bothering their kids, but also because these guys would go after Fairy-Types if given the chance." She then sent out her own Hatterene behind her. While frustrated by the intense emotions of everyone around her, Naka's Hatterene was at least well mannered. "My Hatterene can use Aromatherapy to cure your Pokemon's status condition, so don't worry about them being Poisoned. And she can use Heal Pulse and Life Dew to heal your ankle." Naka's Hatterene extended her hand-like hair out to Chihiro, a calming scent wafting from her body to help calm the girl down, which was her using Aromatherapy.

Now, Naka figured it was weird that the Toxicroak was working alongside a Fairy-Type, but the Hatterene also happened to be a Psychic-Type, which the Toxicroak likely didn't want to bother with.

Meanwhile, the Lapras was getting attacked by the Jellicent again, the two struggling to fight each other off. The sudden appearance of the Sceptile startled her, and she let loose another blast of Ice Beam heading to Blue's and the Jellicent's direction. The Jellicent was hit by the Leaf Blade though, whining as it tried to grab the Sceptile, so it may take the Sceptile underwater to drown it. Of course, if it was even successful in grabbing Blue in the first place. Unfortunately, there wasn't much ground for Blue to stand on as Blue was now right over the water.

Felix Winchester
Date: 6 June
Interactions: Naka, Chihiro
Pokemon Team:
Pokemon #1 Blue The Sceptile

Though the Leaf Blade had hit, the Jellicent had a trick up it's sleeve. It grabbed Blue, and dragged him in.

"Dammit!" Felix exclaimed, as he saw what happened. Hearing what Naka had said, Felix knew he had to calm Chihiro. Now. He pulled out a silver locket, and opened it. It had a picture of him and her, but younger.

"Hey, hey, remember this? It was when me and you were playing together. The third time we met, you gave me this. I have treasured it to this day."

Blue suddenly burst out of the water, with a green glow on it. Overgrow!

"Use Leaf Blade, again!" If this succeeded, he could possibly finish this off, here and now.

Ch. 6 - Memories and the Confession

"Felix..."
Chihiro would stop crying and started looking at Felix's locket. She formed a small smile through her tears. "Yes...I remember...! We would always pretend that we were Pokémon Trainers and used our stuffed animals as our Pokémon...hehe...! It was a lot of fun..! Remember the time when we made that promise? The promise that someday, we would be lovers...? I k-know this sounds stupid...since I was the one who said it, but...I actually did mean it..." Chihiro blushed. "F-Felix..? There's something I've gotta tell you..." Chihiro said. "I...I-I...I...I like you..! As in...I "like" like you..." Chihiro blushed profusely. "I've liked you since the first time I've met you, Felix...! I love you ever so much!" The she started to form tears in her eyes. The she turned red with embarrassment. Chihiro drooped her head down. "D-Do you like me back...? I-It's okay if not..." The she formed a sad smile. As she was talking to Felix, she didn't notice that Naka's Pokémon, Hatterene, was healing her twisted ankle.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Felix Winchester
Interactions: Naka, Chihiro
Pokemon Team:
Pokemon #2Hex The Gengar

Felix basked in the memories which Chihiro described. They both had Pokemon at that time, so it truly did feel like they were Pokemon Trainers. "Looks like the things we imagined did come true, huh?" he said with a smile.

That promise... the lovers stuff... he remembered that too. He remembered it forever, due to it being a promise, an oath. Then she confessed.

SHE LIKES ME?!!! he thought, hoping to Arceus that Naka wasn't listening. To be fair, he felt his stomach leap when he saw Chihiro's face.

Was there some form of emotional resonance left? He needed to answer.

"I... I do like you back. I was so sad when I had to leave, but my dad... well, he had set up a new office and... please don't get too excited right now. The Pokemon will continue to get rowdy if you do."

Nakano Saito1704897739880.png
Pokémon Team:
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Mudster the Swampert
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

The Jellicent was not having it. The Sceptile had escaped, and whats worse was the aura that emanated off of him. It didn't matter about the Lapras now, that Jellicent was going to be toast if he didn't leave. Warbling angrily, he suddenly dove underwater, leaving the two Pokemon alone.

The Sceptile had helped fend off the Jellicent, and it wasn't attacking her. Still, the Lapras looked warily at the Grass-Type, glaring at him distrustfully. It was still that trainer's Pokemon, the one with the Corviknight. She was wary and for good reason. She was still severely damaged.

Meanwhile, the bubbling adoring emotions from both Chihiro and Felix were still too loud. Naka groaned, seeing the Hatterene even use Brutal Swing on her Sceptile. Great...

The Swampert, thankfully, was able to pummel the Toxicroak back, getting the frog to run away, but the wild Hatterene was proving to be a greater issue. It shot psychic blasts towards her Pokemon, swiped her hair around to attack them, and fought with-...

Wait, why fire? The only Fire-type attack Naka recalled Hatterene learning was Mystical Fire, which was a move that was taught. Did they learn from trainers coming around here and teaching their Pokemon moves or attacking them with said attack?

That was... gravely concerning.

Of course, what was really cringy yet cute was the little romance soap opera happening behind her. Love? Already? How old were they? It was wholesome, sure, but to an adult who had gone through love before and all of its hardships made her squick a little on the inside. As an adult, it was normal for people not to say 'I love you' until weeks, or even a few months after dating each other. And that's after dating, after being boyfriend/girlfriend for a while.

It was cute, but it did make her sick to her stomach a little. Hopefully, Chihiro calmed down soon because even strong positive emotions were causing this Hatterene to go wild.

Previously...
Wilford Pine
Hammerlocke, Galar Region
August 2nd
WCS Rank: 70,203
Team: Monferno, Thwackey, Panpour, Togepi
Battling: Wilford/Monferno & Cole/Galarian Meowth vs Gladwin/Croagunk & Tanner/Breloom

Wilford's brow rose upon hearing Cole's announcement; he had forgotten that Fire Punch had a chance to burn its opponent. Monferno hardly budged from the Breloom's Force Palm, raising his fists for future commands once he regained his footing. Wilford and Gladwin looked at Cole's Meowth battering Gladwin's Croagunk with Fury Swipes, the latter seemingly unable to escape the former's assault. With both of them turning to their respective teammates, it was clear that the battle had concluded.

Silently nodding, Gladwin returned Croagunk to its Pokéball to spare him further pain. After putting the Pokéball away, Gladwin focused on the rich young man standing before him. Gladwin wanted walk away without saying anything else. Alas, his better judgment compelled him to offer a handshake, an offer Wilford took without much fanfare. The Rotom Drone recording the battle picked up on the emergent conclusion, altering its display accordingly:

"Tanner and Gladwin forfeit against Cole and Wilford. Trainer rankings will update promptly!"

The Rotom Drone flew away once its announcement finished, prompting Wilford to check his phone to see the specifics. Upon seeing his rank increase to 69,398 points, he smiled before putting away his device and recalling Monferno.

"I believe we're done here," Wilford placed his Pokéball in the suitcase while speaking to his opponents, "While I'd love to watch you two claw your way out of the depths, my associate and I have better things to do. Best of luck."

"Take your luck and shove it down your throat," Gladwin sneered as he walked away, "We'll be right back where we started after the Viridian City Tournament anyway."

Gladwin's words piqued Wilford's interest, but the black-haired trainer had already made a noticeable distance between them.
Guess I'll have to look into that myself after catching that Mimikyu.

Cole Forrest​

Date: August 2
Pokemon Team: Thwackey, Croconaw, Corvisquire, Galarian Meowth, Stufful, Trubbish, Magikarp, Pancham
WCS Rank: 75,432 -> 72,303

Interactions: Wilford Pine (sSoul), Tanner & Gladwin

The shock on the Breloom's face that the Force Palm did practically little - and then seeing his partner being shredded behind the fire monkey... It was enough to make one back off.

The Galarian Meowth growled as the Croagunk was pulled away before he was able to let off real steam. Huffing, he was then promptly returned before he made a big scene. Tanner also returned his Breloom, sighing.

Cole watched as Gladwin and Wilford shared a terse handshake, so he walked up, Tanner coming up to shake his hand politely. After hearing the Rotom buzz about the change in rankings, Cole didn't look. But Tanner did, and he sighed again depressingly.

It was enough to make one wonder what exactly he was fighting so hard for...

While Cole found it fascinating, he didn't want to cause problems in Hammerlocke - let alone Spikemuth before he even got there.

Hearing of the tournament, Cole looked at Tanner questioningly. While Wilford and Gladwin shared a very dismissive back and forth, Cole held his tongue. Not out of politeness, but because he'd rather not cause anymore issues he can't afford to make. Tanner saw the dark inquisitiveness in Cole's eyes, then scoffed. "It's the WCS tournament in Kanto. It's on the ninth of this month. I would suggest getting ready if you're thinking on heading there."

With that, Tanner left, and Cole was still silent. Not because of anything, but while the high of the battle felt wonderful and he wanted to continue chasing that feeling... It didn't linger. It left just as quickly as the high came and it left him feeling bitter. It wasn't enough. They needed to be better...

Even checking his new WCS ranking didn't do anything to make him feel better... It was such a high number still... He needed to lower it further.

Dissatisfying...

Clicking his tongue, Cole stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jeans and looked over at Wilford, his tone and expression now bored - a stark juxtaposition to the giggles and mad glee he held during the fight at intervals. "Well, guess we got our next small goal. We should do a few things first before we head there. And I need to evolve my Meowth." He then looked over at a nearby hotel, his bored eyes staring at it with disinterest. Then looked about in a sweeping gaze to make sure no one overheard him before deciding to tease Wilford with a grin. "We need to feed those Pokemon. Or else they won't battle very well. An engine can't run without enough fuel to keep it going." He then looked over at him and smirked. "It'd be a shame if you lagged behind me just because you forgot your tools needed maintenance." He teased and chuckled, awaiting for Wilford's next move. "I also am very interested in meeting your butler, even if it's short."
CODE BY SEROBLISS
WILFORD
PINE

August 2nd
WCS Rank: 69,398
Interactions: Cole Forrest(Merciless Medic)

Wilford's raised an eyebrow at Tanner's elaboration, finding it more helpful than Gladwin's enraged comment. While he couldn't ignore the possibility of his former opponent deliberately withholding that information to reduce competition later on, the rich young man felt it was unlikely. The chances of Gladwin having the intelligence or foresight to accomplish that maneuver were slim. Wilford considered taking Tanner's suggestion, but it wasn't long before Cole snapped to reality and presented more pressing matters. Before the two were to take on the tournament, they'd have to prepare. Building up his team was just one of the building blocks; they also needed to equip their Pokemon with the best moves and items available to give themselves the best chance at winning. Admittedly, the items piece was the lowest priority for Wilford, viewing items as supplemental tools at best. But even before all of that, his Pokemon to eat. Or so he's been told.

"Follow me," Wilford directed Cole while grabbing his Rotom Phone, ignoring the previous comments. Once Henryson answered, Wilford informed him that he and Cole were stopping by for a minute. Wilford instructed the butler to set a meal for Monferno and Thwackey and leave the leftovers for Togepi and Panpour. Henryson's verbal compliance ended the conversation, leaving Wilford to his thoughts as he approached the hotel.

Winning tournaments would do wonders for my standing. I may not need to beat the strongest gym leaders. Of course, I might as well. I have nothing to lose, after all.
1701489049194.png
Species: Monferno
Ability: Iron Fist
Battle Ready Moves:
Fire Punch(Egg Move)
Mach Punch
Thunder Punch(Egg Move)
Power Up Punch
Fake Out
Ember
Helping Hand(Egg Move)
Taunt
Rusty Moves:
Scratch
Leer

1701489147025.png
Species: Thwackey
Ability: Grassy Surge
Battle Ready Moves:
Fake Out
Razor Leaf
Growth
Branch Poke
Double Hit
Taunt
Leech Seed(Egg Move)
Rusty Moves:
Scratch
Growl
1704930380601.png
Species: Panpour
Ability: Torrent
Battle Ready Moves:
Disarming Voice(Egg Move)
Hydro Pump(Egg Move)
Scratch
Play Nice
Leer
Lick
Water Gun
1704930817077.png
Species: Togepi
Ability: Serene Grace
Battle Ready Moves:
Tackle
Fairy Wind
Extrasensory(Egg move)
Life Dew
Psycho Shift(Egg move)
Sweet Kiss
Growl

Cole ForrestCole.png
Date: August 2, 2022
Interactions: Wilford Pine
sSoul sSoul
WCS Rank: 72,303
Pokemon Team:
Thwackey
Croconaw
Corvisquire
Galarian Meowth
Stufful
Trubbish
Magikarp
Pancham

While Wilford thought about the bigger picture of preparing for the long-run, Cole focused on the here and now. His Thwackey and Meowth needed treatment, and he didn't exactly have the tools to revive a downed Pokemon. He noticed Wilford was looking at his phone after being told to follow him and Cole thought he probably wouldn't notice if he slipped away, so Cole quickly disappeared towards the Pokemon Center to heal his Pokemon. It was a rather quick "put a ball in the machine and heal for ten seconds" deal with no line whatsoever before he was back out and having caught up to Wilford.

Once rejoined with Wilford and looking up at the hotel, Cole sighed.

"Hm, I'm tempted if there's anything else we could do here and that we have time for, but I guess not. After I meet your butler, I'll be heading off into the Hammerlocke Hills to find myself a Morelull and Machoke. Would you like some help in finding this Mimikyu, or you think you got it?" He asked more so out of curiosity than anything else. He wanted to gauge how much alone time he had away from Wilford. Nothing against Wilford, but Cole was itching for some time alone to do what he did best.

Being a menace to the innocent minds of his Pokemon, of course.

Felix Winchester
Interactions: Chihiro, Naka
Pokemon Team:

Felix stepped away from Chihiro. He had to calm the Lapras down, especially if he wanted to catch it.

He approached it. "Hey, hey, it's ok. You are safe."

The Lapras continued to look warily at him.

"I don't want to hurt you. I want you to join me. You are strong, and you seem like you can handle yourself. We'd go on many adventures."

If this worked, then Felix would have a new Pokemon at his side. All he had to do was hope.

Nakano Saito1705064714802.png
Pokémon Team:
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Mudster the Swampert
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

The Lapras eyed the Sceptile warily, but then when the human approached, they narrowed their eyes. They were still extremely upset he sent that bird after them! It hurt, too!

They let loose a low growl, their fins trying to push away themselves away from shore, only for them to groan in pain. Their stomach was badly bruised and damaged.

Still, this human didn't attempt to hurt them again, so it was likely an accident. But why should they join when he hasn't done anything to help take away this pain? Felix's attempt at flattery didn't work, but the Lapras didn't seem too keen on swimming away - though it was likely because they were still hurt.

They were going to give this human a chance. With shaky limbs, the Lapras pushed closer to shore and then pushed their body up on their fore-fins, their body leaning back to show the damage on their stomach. They needed at least something like a couple Super Potions or a Hyper Potion for the mess, it looked like it hurt.

Meanwhile, Naka looked behind her and spoke to Chihiro and hopefully she listened before running off to Felix. "Okay, Chihiro, I need you to get a hold of yourself. If you run to Felix right now, you'll scare the Lapras he's trying to catch, so stay put. Take deep breaths and calm yourself. Then the wild Hatterene can run off and you can be your bubbly self again. Once she does, I can then have you pull out all your Pokemon so I can have my Hatterene cure them of their poisoned states, okay?" She asked, hoping she understood that. It was weird, how her attention towards the girl had dulled her own sense of hearing towards what was going on with her Swampert and Sceptile against this ravenous Hatterene, who was still trying to get through them with little success.

[/border]

Felix Winchester
Interactions: Naka, Lapras, Chihiro
Pokemon Team:
Pokemon #3: Nightwing The Corviknight

The Lapras approached. He decided to help it, Felix did.

Pulling out of his bag were 2 Super Potions: the only thing he could afford, in terms of healing items. He sprayed it on the Lapras' wounds, healing them almost instantly. He then put his hand out.

1000009460.jpg
Date: June 22nd

Millian lifted a tea cup from the saucer in front of her. Bringing it to her lips and sipping the contents with a hum. It was a great idea to stop home for a little bit. No region she's been to so far has been able to get the tea just right. Her eyes slid from the cup to the television taking note of a rerun of a challenger getting crushed by Kabu. It seems little has changed from when she had left three years ago. Kabu still being the same fiery old gent he's been for quiet some time. It is quite the shame that the man hasn't had a true challenge in a year or so. Even with her Contest circuit schedule she kept up with the gym challenge and made sure to watch the playback for any inspiration she could glean. Sometimes the best ideas came from desperation and last second creativity. Improvised use of sand-attack or even a split second Agility to dodge what could have been a finishing blow. The beautiful twirls and twists in the dance of Battle. It is a bountiful buffet for those with a critical eye, at least when they are close and intense. Such a poor performance from the recent challengers causes a shake of the head and a frown in slight disappointment.

Placing the now empty cup down upon its matching saucer she left the money upon the table. She stood smoothing out her clothing and headed out into the street. The streets holding many people going from place to place. It is a fortunate thing that everyone was too busy with themselves than recognizing who she is. She wondered the street for a little while before heading to the edge of Motostoke. Looking down the huge number of stairs to the wild area. Having not been in that chaotic place in a long time it brought a light smile to her face recalling the time she spent practicing and watching pokemon. Not that she was dressed to go down there and run around like she did when she was in her teens.​

Ch. 7 - Pure Happiness!

"Felix...!"
Chihiro's voice cracked, but before she can give him a hug, Felix had already left. The girl smiled sweetly as she saw the running form of Felix. The girl then told her to calm down, as it's what is causing the Pokémon to act the way it is acting. Chihiro then began to calm down, while the girl continued to tell her that once the Hatterene is gone, then she'll use her Hatterene to heal her Pokémon. Chihiro nodded calmly.

♡coded by uxie♡

Nakano Saito1705509271852.png
Pokémon Team:
Aero the Aerodactyl
Chu the Pichu
Silenus the Sceptile
Mudster the Swampert
Orochi the Zweilous
Hattie the Hatterene

The Lapras whined when the Super Potions were used, their body trembling in apprehension, exhaustion, and pain. The pain subsided quickly after the application though, the healing process only stinging briefly. The reddened wounds and scratch marks faded to the normal cream color of their underside.

Hmph, but the human wasn't too bad...

Their gaze wandered over to the little human and the woman defending her. The Hatterene was brutally trying to fight off the Swampert and Sceptile, wanting to get at the little girl. However, the little girl's emotions thankfully calmed and the Hatterene growled at the missed opportunity to punish the loud, stupidly emotional human.

At a loss and defeated, the Hatterene jumped back. Her eyes locked onto the Lapras, whose gaze narrowed. Not wanting to incur the ire of yet another Pokemon, the Hatterene floated away with psychic energy, needing to tend to her darling children.

The Lapras sighed, preferring to stay and watch as their body was still exhausted from fighting that Jellicent earlier. Their stern gaze landed on Felix, then swiftly turned their head away in an attempt at showing they don't need to go anywhere with him yet. They wanted to see who Felix was, now that they weren't fighting other Pokemon blindly.

Meanwhile, Naka sighed in relief, returning both of her Pokemon as soon as the wild Hatterene was out of sight and then returning to Chihiro. With Chihiro's emotions now calmed, Naka's own Hatterene looked visibly satisfied and at ease. Naka smiled. "Thanks, you did well. Just be a bit more careful out here next time." Naka chuckled sheepishly. "Now, show me your Pokemon so Hattie here can heal them."

Naka then turned to Felix to see his progress with the Lapras, only to laugh at the Lapras's indignant behavior. "Ohhh, that's funny. You're gonna get that with some Pokemon. Don't feel discouraged. I think they're just wanting to see how you are first and they'll consider joining you after assessing who you are before making any hasty decisions." Naka giggled, earning a scowl from the Lapras at being called out.

Ch. 8 - Do Your Magic, Naka-Chan!

"Oh! Okay!"
Chihiro nodded calmly, before sending out all of her Pokemon. They would all let out a weak cry (except for Mawile). "Okay, Naka-Chan! Do your magic!" The 15-year-old grinned cutely.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Felix Winchester
Interactions: Naka, Chihiro, Lapras

Pokemon Team:
Pokemon #1 Blue The Sceptile

Felix sighed with relief as the Lapras' wounds healed. It's expression wavered for a moment, Felix being glad that Chihiro calmed down, and the Hatterene ran away afterward.

But now wasn't the time for that. He wanted to communicate with the Lapras

So, he went to the nearest berry tree, and plucked a couple of Sitrus Berries for the Lapras to eat. Taking the berries over to Lapras, he placed them on the floor in front of it.

"Here." he said. "They will help get your strength back." He was no longer focusing on catching it, but taking care of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back