• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Please RP with me :P

Strawberri

Wayfinder
I want to do some fandom RPs! I'm okay with MxM FxF and FxM. I'm also okay with multiple people relationships.

I would like my RP partner to post often and the lengths of the posts to be at least one large paragraph.

I prefer to play the bottom/uke in any of the pairings, but if we decide to have multiple pairings, I will be willing to play a top/seme. We can discuss who the most likely bottom would be in the pairing you choose.

Harry Potter:

I would really like to do MxM pairings for this one!

Severus/James

Harry/Draco

Harry/Lucius

Severus/Lucius

Harry/Voldemort

Severus/Voldemort

Draco/Voldemort

Lucius/Voldemort

Muti People Pairings with any of the pairings listed would be good also.

Twilight: I'm good with pretty much whatever. MxM FxF MxF all of them are okay

with almost any characters.

Avengers: Prefer MxM but will be willing to do others if it's the right pairing.

Tony/Steve

Natasha/Almost Anyone

There are some that I haven't listed here, so please ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do something Harry Potter!!!

Only I fail at MxM...

I'm totally game for doubling up though! I've been RPing for 6+ years so I won't let you down ;) Feel free to PM if you want to talk!

Are you still looking for w=someone to rp with? I really like your ideas.

Do you like sirius/james, sirius/ remus, Jasper/Seth?

[QUOTE="Audrey H]Are you still looking for w=someone to rp with? I really like your ideas.
Do you like sirius/james, sirius/ remus, Jasper/Seth?

[/QUOTE]
Yes! I'm always looking. All of those pairings are fine with me :)

Would you be willing to do a AU Star Wars Prequel Era RP?

How on earth does Harry/Voldemort work?! Hahaha! Is this really a thing? Maybe I need to go and read some fan fiction to just see how this is possible!

How on earth does Harry/Voldemort work?! Hahaha! Is this really a thing? Maybe I need to go and read some fan fiction to just see how this is possible!
More often than not, Voldemort reverts to his Tom Riddle like appearance somehow. It's much easier to visualize that way, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back