• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Platonic Guys Roleplay

SirWilfred

Rootin’ Tootin’ Buckaroo
Hey! I’m a literate, 18+ writer with several years of experience, and I’m looking to do a plot that’s not focused on romance. Actually, I don’t want any romance! At least not between our two characters 😂 I would be fine if we added side characters for them to be romantically interested in, but there would be no Male/Male romance between them. Here are the plots/rough ideas I’d be interested in doing. Please have a realistic faceclaim for your guy if possible, and be willing to chat about plot!

⭐️Military Plot. This is at the top of my list because it’s the one I’m most interested in doing! I’d love something where our guys are soldiers who are also buddies, maybe even from high school up. They could be stationed in the Middle East or they could be on some special assignment. The possibilities with this one are really unlimited.

⭐️Cops. Two police partners fighting crime and solving mysteries together.

⭐️ Pirates. This one would be set in the 1600 to 1800s and would focus on our characters sailing the seven seas, having swashbuckling adventures, drinking rum, and all the other “R” rated pirate activities.

⭐️Knights. A medieval roleplay, where they are either both knights or one is the king.

⭐️Wild West Cowboys

⭐️Adventurers. A sort of Indian Jones style campaign where they are out in the jungle looking for some lost city or extinct bird and getting into all kinds of trouble.

⭐️Brothers. Just two brothers in any circumstance experiencing life together.

⭐️Bodyguard and Politician

⭐️Professional Athletes

⭐️Coworkers

⭐️Neighbors

⭐️Brother in Laws

So of course a lot can be added to these simple ideas, just keeping the main basis that the focus is two guys’ friendship!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back