• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ⤷ "give me six months." foster roleplay!

therecord

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi! first and foremost, i do roleplay in present tense. ex: walks, eats, steps. there will be heavy topics in this roleplay, such as drug use, fighting, and angst. if you have any questions, ask away!! i'm new to this site, but not roleplaying. :captaincat:

PLOT⬇ (summed up)

A foster parent (your oc), has been going through the process of getting approved to foster another teenager (my oc). Upon reaching the foster center, they pick up the foster teen and take them home. When they get home, the teenager isn't all too happy and starts to act out, cursing the adult out, throwing things and such. The adult wants to stick it out, try and help the teenager due to what they read in their file. They offer up a deal.

"Give me six months. Stay here for six months and if you don't like it after that.. you can leave."

QUICK ANSWERS⬇

Is this open to fandoms?
Yes! Any fandom that I'm open to can be used for this.

Can one of use someone from a show/book/etc?
Yes! I can use an oc while you use someone from a fandom you're in or the other way around.

If I want to take this roleplay elsewhere, where would I go?
Ask me in PMs and I will provide it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back