PHANTASMA: SCHOOL OF THE STRANGE

Oh yes, quick question. Does anyone mind if I extend Achim's classes to include General English (for more things to mess around with. But more importantly DAMN BUDGET CUTS), until say, some person wants to be a dedicated English Teacher?

Speaking of extending class stuff, i was thinking dance could be more than just dance (oh my gosh, i can't wait until mirma gets to assign dance projects perform in front of the class bwahaha), and would help to include not really magic, but would make it easier for them to learn things? i was hoping the meditation could help them in a way so they learn more about themselves, and in turn, make it easier to learn in other classes or hone their skills or something cool. Don't know if that would be ok but thats why i wanted to bring it up, give her class some actual meaning to the students' development otherwise (though i did bring in charming/charisma, maybe that's enough...)

How would the development work, by the way? The dice pool for students does expand, doesn't it? Just not really sure how that part works or if its even really... a thing, uh

lots of questionsssss

... My socially awkward elf will hate having to dance in front of the students. Truly a glorious plan!

As for dice pool development, usually in Risus it is done after a session, (Plot Events). For US, it'd probably be after Field Trip/General Mischef like that. Not sure if @ComradeSenpai wants the teachers to expand more, (but I'd imagine they'd still get something, maybe like dice re-rolls, even if they don't expand more) and if students will also cap out at 20 when expanding their skills. Or if the cap for expansion will be some other number.

But uh yeah, dice pool skill increases, after a Session you roll the dice and if you get all dice in that cliche to be -even-. You get a boost. OH, or you can develop new cliches that are relevant to your character. (Like, saaay Susie could become a fine dancer... if that cliche is appropriate, and get points in it).

SPEAKING OF DICE. Do you want us to roll anything for the dancing, oh honorable teacher?

ALSO, I hoped I helped in uh, explaining some stuff.

OH yeah! Also!

Remember you are on the COUNCIL OF COMMUNITY GMs, so if you wanna Run a Field Trip, or something like that. You can, and get a taste of GMing.

And uh... Hngrhm....

*Evil Cackle* Yessssss booooiiiiils and ghooooouuuuuls

Last edited by a moderator:
oh cool, thanks, and yeeees that explains a bunch c: yes yes yes, go for it, roll to swoon your classmates

I won't expand if that's the case, I'll just keep it limited to charming since that's Mirma's skill anyway

also wanted to mention that i made a student character if that's okaaayyy (i'm not sure if it gives updates if you edit a post ^^ ;)

Yeah we get one student and one faculty (if we wish to do so).

And nah doesn't update for changes.

@ComradeSenpai, Benjie made student character.

That should link and attract attention to the individual.

A-and do I h-have to charm someone? Can I just be alone? Or maybe use a marionette as one? I can do that...

But yeah, at the moment not entirely sure what the leveling cap is.

Anywho, at somepoint I expect Mirami to teach belly-dancing, ESPECIALLY as that is her best one (if I recall correctly). Has to happen...

Last edited by a moderator:
You can be alone, or, rrr if my character gets approved I could pooooossibly have some kind of highly awkward scene where Mirma cuts in and says something like using a puppet is no good and calls attention to the entire class about Susie getting a partner owo

Yeps, her belly dancing/teaching will definitely happen because i want to use

so badlyy, "use your hips! the hip, the hip!" *hip bumps someone into oblivion*
Thanks again for explaining things c': I appreciate it super mega lots mate

Heh, not a problem. FROM THE CRYPT-KEEPER *evil cackle* :P

Yeah, ask if you have any other questions.

Well I don't have a puppet at the moooment, I could -easily- fetch one of mine... to do so...

o s'a specter, I'm sorry I was mistaken :u Can others see it or is Susie waltzing and talking to herself?

And- will do, thank you. uwu

Oh. No, she didn't summon a Ghost to dance with her -yet-. It's just imaginary.

I mean, she -could- summon a ghost to dance with her pretty easily. Buuuut no, just Susie in her own little world, dancing and talking to herself.

oh my god, that's kind of adorable... and, strange, but adorable nonetheless

this is the school of the strange, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back