PHANTASMA: SCHOOL OF THE STRANGE

ComradeSenpai

One Thousand Club
Use this to talk about what's going on in-game, discuss stuff with each other, or voice questions and concerns regarding the game.

When the game officially starts, I'll add what day it is in-game, what's going on, and any important changes on this specific post, so keep an eye on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Senpai, you have to add Risus stuff to the CS before we can make our mans properly. Probably under skills/abilities is where the stats should go since they're just a loose rundown of what your powers/skills are and how effective they are relative to the other mans.

Okay I have altered skills and abilities for Risus when we need it.

I'm just gonna add the final touches to lore; everyone get their characters done and we can start soon.

Oh yeah! Just a reminder folks (which ComradeSenpai just seemed to remember) in situations where only one person can do a thing, (such as in the Risus example of the Pie Eating Contest), two dice can temporarily be assigned to everyone so they can do the activity.

As Anya is already a Chef, with 3 dice in it, for this activity she'd have 5 dice (to represent how bad her cooking is to us, who have no stats in cooking) And we get the two dice, for this temporary encounter and such.

So would I be able to argue that alchemy is an applicable skill, given that it is very similar to cooking at its core? Adjusting temperatures, adding ingredients, following a formula, ect?

Perhaps operating at half dice as Lily is using ingredients that are very different than what she would use in her alchemy.

Well if we weren't there would most likely be a Memo sent out, in three colors. However the bureaucracy is still pondering what three colors that memo would be sent in...

Yeah, I'm damn sure we are still accepting.

Nice to meet you, guy. I'm gonna go fade into the background for a bit.

Let me know if Alec or Suzy shows up, I suppose.

Will do.

[You Have Successfully Activated: FADING INTO BACKGROUND]

Quick Edit: Achim wiiiiiil reach Maggie! Even if it kills him, ESPECIALLY if it kills him!

Yeah I'll probably have him do somethin' trying to reach Maggie a bit later.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back