PHANTASMA: SCHOOL OF THE STRANGE

And now I appear to have broken my leg. Is this, perhaps, the legendary dojikko moe? I certainly hope it's at least somewhat endearing.

Well either way, it's not very fun for me. I'll try to post soon anyways, but the Percocet makes me drowsy and slightly addled.

Right, right. So just doing this out of curiosity sake.

HEAD COUNT

@Blumenkranz , @Xenonia , @DrBones , @spandez

Feel free with yay or nay or whatever. Either option is cool yea, so take your pick.

Anyhow. Now onto the main-ish Doo-dad.

Holy Hell, looking back on Group B (which I would hate to call the larger group. But feels shafted that group, so Group B it is. Ya know with Group B not getting as much attention and action despite it being the larger and the more prominent group.), it looks like combat has been mucked up.

Well if only a bit. Maybe not too bad, but still, muck up done. Anyway quick bullet points for the, I'mma call it rambling.

1.) Looks like no real separate Attack/Defense Rolls. Which, in general makes combat y'know harder to read and less streamlined

2.) Ties - Result ends in victory for Attacker. No if ands or coco-nuts.

3,) Inappropriate Cliches - Less for this one, but they should deal 3 damage points.

4.) Damage to Teams - Really, it should only hit Team Leader. As they chose to become the primary damage dealer and damage sponge. Takes a good chunk of the appropriate damage, if enemy is successful. UNLESS someone steps in to take the damage for the 'Bossman', at double the expense. (Either 2 or 6 respectively. And after that, Leader gets double their dice pool for the NEXT round after the sacrifice for heroic resolve)

Anywho, those are just the main things I felt like mentioning, over here.

Maybe, maybe just do a nagging thing towards Blum...

BUT, I'd rather move Chupacabra Shit, cause it has(had) everyone else, ie. The Most Dudes There.

And as such it is by far more important than my Elf getting some action in.

Edit: Just noting that the double dice pool happens the next round, after that display of a noble sacrifice. And for attack/defense.

Edit 2: Where are the BLITZBALL ARENAS!? How else am I supposed to watch the STAR PLAYER OF THE ZANARKIN ABES, if I can't find an arena!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am obsessing over Psych. Shawn is my favourite character. Pineapples, a pineapple every episode. I would definitely have a bit of fun teasing Lassie and Gus were I in the show. Once I finish watching all of Psych, I'm definitely rewatching. (:3)

So, I'll be on vacation from the Tuesday of this week until the following Monday. I probably won't be able to post during that time, so this is a heads up. I wouldn't want anyone to worry, after all.

In addition, my leg is doing a lot better now. I'm hobbling around without assistance, and with diligence I will likely have most of the functionality back within a month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back