• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy PHANTASMA: SCHOOL OF THE STRANGE

"He left." Anya noted, nodding at the suit of armor.

"Helada, Lily, he's gone! We don't have to worry about him looking at us anymore!" she smiled, pulling her shorts down.

Lily just glared at their teacher. How many perverts were on staff at this school? Lily made certain to cover herself as Anya explained the situation. She explained well, but Lily still had a bone to pick with this huge bastard. She was about to chew the guy out, but he left before she could.

"Yeah," Lily agreed with Anya, "We don't have to worry any more. That was really weird."

Lily grabbed the shirt out of her locker and put it on, finishing dressing.

Anya pulled on the clothes she borrowed from Lily. It occurred to her that it was handy she'd have something that matched her hair so well.

Lily must have been good at fashion; Anya would have to ask her for advice more often.

"What class is next, though? Creative writing?" she asked, wrapping her arms around Lily's waist.

"Yeah, it's creative w-"

Lily looked down at Anya who had started hugging her once again.

"Look, kid. I don't really want... cuddles. I'm fine with hugs I guess, but this is a lot more hugs than I'm used to. Do you mind asking before you do that? You're acting awfully close."

Lily didn't want to make the girl cry or anything, so she would try for a gentle approach at first. If Anya continued doing all this without Lily's say so, though, she might have to get rough. Besides, Lily knew cats; they liked to rub their scent all over you and claim you for their own. Well Lily belonged to the people, and even then she would just do what she wanted so it was more like she didn't belong to anybody.

Susie glanced at Ferdie, as she headed down the hallway, back to the room. "Don't try escaping again." Ferdie laughed, "You know I'll leave if I damn well feel like it." Susie smiled, "Well, if you do, I suppose you can play with Maggie again." Ferdie paused for a moment,"T-that is a BLUFF! Come on, I'll be good... I get bored easily." Susie went back into the dorm, as she opened a drawer, and took out a black notebook, and placed it on top. She then grabbed three, somewhat sharp pencils and placed them in her right pocket. She grabbed the notebook with her free hand.

She glanced back at Ferdie,
"Vous jurez de se comporter?" Ferdie raised his right hand, "Je jure sur tout ce qui est mal."

Susie stared at Ferdie annoyed, before opening the trunk, which she procured him from earlier, and placing him back in.
"I was joking! You knew what I meant C-" She shut the trunk, and locked it. Ferdie was tapping on it. "You do know, I'll come back after class. But for now, you need to think about what you did." She returned to the drawer and began checking to see that she had everything she needed for next class.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Don't be silly~!" Anya insisted, tightening her grip.

"Everyone likes hugs, and especially cuddles." she explained. Anya stared into Lily's eyes, giving a wide smile.

Anya kept on saying stuff about being friends, but the girl didn't seem to care about Lily's own feelings at all. Lily kept pulling her off and saying no, and she kept attaching herself even though Lily made it expressly clear that she didn't care for it.

Par for the course, really. Lily had grown to expect that people just wanted something or other out of her and didn't really care about the Alraune's feelings at all. That's why she didn't feel bad about using them or leading them on. Lily guessed that Anya was just another one after all.

Lily looked down into the Neko's eyes, disapproving. She'd made up her mind- this girl would never be her friend.

Or that's what would have happened, but there was something about her eyes. Something beautiful but unsettling. As those bright, shining orbs filled with affection looked up at her, Lily felt something inside herself become disturbed. It was somehow sickening, and she had to look away from the girl.

"Maybe it just... doesn't occur to her that anyone could dislike cuddling because she enjoys it so much. Maybe she just doesn't understand. Maybe she thinks I'm sad and really wants to make me feel better."

Lily had no idea why she was making up all these excuses for the kid; she'd never done the same for anyone else. At the same time, however, she kind of believed it.

"Wh-whatever. Just ask, alright? Let's get ready for class."

Lily removed Anya from her person once again, and took her hand. She lead the kid back to their room to get all the things they would need for creative writing.

"Okay, I got some pencils, and some paper, and some crayons, and some markers." Anya said, grabbing her materials.

"Do you think we'll need anything else, Lily?"

Susie confirmed that she had everything that was needed for her class. Though she did check the drawers one last time, to confirm that there was nothing else that she needed. After a few seconds of searching again, she confirmed that she had everything. Susie headed to class.

Helada merely headed to class without getting things from her room. She shook her leg, making a rattling sound inside of it. If she had a face it would be a smile. She was already prepared for this class of writing creatively.

Lily gathered up her writing implements and some notebooks and threw them into her flower, which was still travelling behind her.

"No, Anya, I think that's about it. It's creative writing, so I doubt we'll need much more than that and half a brain to pass. Let's go."

Lily followed after Susie, who had just left, to creative writing class. Obviously this would be an easy A.

Achim continued writing in his notebook, as he noticed the first students coming in. They didn't look like they had a creative bone in their body. These students, taking their seats, so generic in their manners, how would they survive a creative writing class? However, the first noticeable student, an Elf wandered in and sat down near the back.

Achim held up his right index finger, "Students, just remain in your seats for a moment." Achim slowly wandered towards the window as he opened it up, revealing in full detail the motorcycle that was waiting outside. He left through the window, and shut it from the outside. Meanwhile Junkyard continued to sleep near Achim's desk.

Helada made her way into the class room. Wanting to be a good student, she went up to the front row and sat in the middle seat. Completely obstructing the view of the board to the people right behind her, and partially blocking it to those even far away.

Oh right my supplies! She grabbed her leg and removed it. Using her other hand, she reached inside of it and took out a quill and ink container. "Seat taken. Supplies ready."

"It's good to be prepared." Anya stated, entering the classroom.

"What if the teacher wants us to paint, or play an instrument?"

He kicked off the kick stand, as he walked with the motorcycle a fair distance backwards. He hopped on his motorcycle as he drew out his keys from his pocket. He turned on the ignition and revved the engine thrice, listening to the roar of the engine. "Time... to teach."

Achim smirked, as he drove forward, over the ramp. KA-SSHH! The classroom window exploded into a shower of glass, as Achim's motorcycle landed with a near the back of the desk, creating a noticeable skidmark in the floor. Achim nonchalantly brushed the glass off of his jacket, and plucked a piece of glass which was in lodged in his left cheek, which he tugged out and tossed onto the floor. Junkyard woke up and glanced towards Achim, as he walked back towards his desk. He unzipped his jacket, as he tossed it onto his chair, revealing the mint-green turtleneck he was wearing. He stood behind his desk, at the students who were rightfully surprised that the teacher just drove through the window.

"Hello students, I am Mister Geier. Welcome to Creative Writing. I hope you have all of your supplies ready and are ready to learn. Now then, any questions?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily walked into class and took a seat in the front next to Helada, pulling the pencils and a notebook out of her flower and placing them on the desk.

"He's not going to ask us to paint or play an instrument, Anya. This is creative wri-"

The teacher then burst into the room through the window on a motorcycle, spraying glass everywhere.

"Never mind," muttered Lily, whose expectations of the class had been shattered like the glass window.

"This guy's pretty cool, Lily!" Anya said, smiling.

"Teacher, is this class about motorcycles?" she asked. "I hope it's about motorcycles."

Helada raised her hand.

"Is this class's purpose. About creating writing? If so. What kind will we create?"

Achim chuckled at Anya's question, "Ah, I knew someone would ask about the motorcycle. No, this class isn't about motorcycles, but I can teach you about them after your classes. But onto the subject of the motorcycle yet again. Now then, I am sure many of you will question WHY I just drove through the window with my motorcycle. It was for the purpose of the introduction." Geier nodded as he kept his attention on the class.

He spoke again, "You see the introduction is an incredibly important point of any story, as it attracts reader attention. You want something that attracts their attention, and makes them want to keep reading." He glanced at Helada, "We will be covering the many forms of writing in this class, from poetry to novellas and the like." Junkyard returned to sleeping.

He paused for a moment as he scratched at his chin. "As for today... Today will be simple, and I will simply assess your skill at writing. So, write creatively about any subject you wish, and in any format."

Maggie flung the door open as far as it would go, the knob slamming into the concrete wall with a dull THUNK.

"Hey guys I was getting my stuff."

She held up her bag as if to demonstrate that she did, indeed, have her stuff.

"Did I miss anything cool or important like an explosion?"

Achim narrowed his eyes at Maggie, "Well you missed me crashing through the window on my motorcycle. Today's lesson is a rather simple one. Write something creative, in any format you choose. Throughout the course we will be writing in various formats with a wide selection of genres. But for today, you may choose what and how you write. Now then please take any seat."

Helada tried to move her body as if she nodded. "I see. Anything. Performing haiku." She took her quill and began writing on a piece of paper:

My armor is cold

Big brother was the greatest

I want a body

"Haiku completed." She stated. Hearing the loud thunk behind her, she slightly moved her armor in an attempt to turn around.

"Oh Maggie, you have arrived. You are late. That is not good. Bad. You missed a motorcycle."

"Haiku huh? Fine choice, just keep producing more. Now then, but are you keeping in touch with the nature themes regarding it?" Achim glanced around, "But yes, today will be a fairly simple day, unlike the others."

Susie tapped her pencil eraser against her notebook. What to write about? What to write about...

"Motorcycles are okay too I guess.", Maggie said as she sat down, opened her notebook, and began her creative writing.

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."

Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.

"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"

So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.

"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons

"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

"Alright, it's good, but it needs something...", Maggie mumbled as she chewed her eraser.

"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted

The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"

And then John was a zombie.

She leaned back in her chair and admired her handiwork.

"I am a writing genius."

Anya took a pencil, and scribbled onto her paper.

Once upon a time, there was a proud knight who loved his daughter very much. He went on tons of adventures all the time, and they were the coolest thing ever. One time, he rode across the desert to do important knight stuff. He rode a flying dinosaur and fought a bunch of foreigners and witches and other bad guys on the way. His sword could shoot lasers, and those lasers were powered by his battle spirit. He married an angel and they had a beautiful daughter they loved very much and they lived happily ever after together forever. The end.

Anya finished the paper by making crude drawings of knights and fast cars in the margins.

"Teacher, I'm done!" she called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back